Author Topic: I need a fuckin job!  (Read 374 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: I need a fuckin job!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
could get a job on a building site pretty easy doin summit like labouring... ive never known them to drug test a work and college degrees also doesnt matter.. + you can also get a chance to learn other trades too with this.

I wouldnt mind construction or landscaping, I'd be able to smoke, but I wouldnt smoke as much with something to do. And I could still do that other thing on the side for extra cash.

should definatley give it a thought dude.. thats what i did, i lost my job in london doing IT, and was outta job for couple months then managed to get a lil job on a site my dad was on doin some labouring then from there i started working for my dad doin a job called "dry lining" then from there i managed to get a plumbing apprentership and i aint looked back  :).. honestly with the building trade you meet so many different people doin different jobs that theres always good chance of progressing into bigger n better things..

Props dude, that gives me some hope. In my mind, I always want to keep moving up, and you couldn't be more right, getting those connections is the right way to do it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »
Get a job at a grocery store. Do they got Stop & Shop's in your area? I know they give out benefits, don't know bout another grocery store though but still. Good benefits is what's up.

Yeah, benefits, dental all that I need too. I dont have inscurance on anything but my car, so a job that could help me with doctor and dentist bills. I could get by on a grocery store job with only a few hours a week, but I can't let that get in the way of my hustle, thats the only way I make any real money anyways.

You sell drugs?

Not drugs, just weed, and I HATE the game.

Ahh, shit, nigga.

Damn, man. You should get a job that could keep you busy.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 12:03:29 PM »
i miss riding around selling weed all day
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:02 PM »
Get a job at a grocery store. Do they got Stop & Shop's in your area? I know they give out benefits, don't know bout another grocery store though but still. Good benefits is what's up.

Yeah, benefits, dental all that I need too. I dont have inscurance on anything but my car, so a job that could help me with doctor and dentist bills. I could get by on a grocery store job with only a few hours a week, but I can't let that get in the way of my hustle, thats the only way I make any real money anyways.

You sell drugs?

Not drugs, just weed, and I HATE the game.

Ahh, shit, nigga.

Damn, man. You should get a job that could keep you busy.

Exactly, if I'm busy say from 7-3, 9-5, that would maximize my profits cuz I'd get rid of it quiker, and be dipping out of the stash to smoke much less.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »

U must have been doin it for the fun and fame, I'm doin it to survive homie.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »
Stop with the job b.s. Get a career.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »
Stop with the job b.s. Get a career.

Easier said than done, I have no college eductaion, and I can't go to places that backgrounf check either :-\

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 12:37:52 PM »

i get money fuck the fame.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 12:39:31 PM »

i get money fuck the fame.

I feel u on that, but u sayin u missed it? U gotta be crazy pimpin. I would give anything to be able to put it all behind me and leave this game.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 12:46:41 PM »
yea i miss it. just yesterday for instance i had a day off. so i rode around wit my patna we had 3 p's of purp. rode out to san leandro to my nigga haji's studio by 3:30 all 3 packs were sold at $4150 each. BTW every single bay area rapper pushes purp i mean everyone. i never knew until yesterday

No offense, but them Bay rappers don't make real money off rap obviously, I'm not suprised that alot of them hustle. I think most rappers/struggling or not are involved in selling one way or the other. Most of them just don't touch it.

Plus $4150 is kinda a rip-off for a P imo. But the weed must be fire 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 05:52:23 PM »
shit passing a weed test w/ weed in your system is easy to do.  I did it w/ Clean P.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
shit passing a weed test w/ weed in your system is easy to do.  I did it w/ Clean P.

Wats that?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
Just mix ammonia, bleach, and vinegar... have a few sips... and you'll pass those drug tests like nothin.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 06:13:30 PM »
Just mix ammonia, bleach, and vinegar... have a few sips... and you'll pass those drug tests like nothin.

ROFL, alright I'll give it a shot then. ;D

Chief

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
hey i have a good idea, why wont we get on a forum and talk about how we sell drugs?