Author Topic: I need a fuckin job!  (Read 368 times)

Chief

Re: I need a fuckin job!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »
i bet you're still living at home..

stop snitchin, stop lyin.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 08:15:01 PM »
i bet you're still living at home..

stop snitchin, stop lyin.

I got an apartment ( I split rent with a friend ), but I wouldn't ever show anything to incriminate myself homie. I could be bullshitting, noone knows if I don't show anything. Just put it as part of the job thread to let ya know whats goin on, not at all trying to impress anyone, just brought it up for conversation. And I'm not promoting it either, I would love to get a real job.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 09:38:50 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
The guy's is a joke. He use to act like a know it all kind of faggot telling other people how life should be lived. Now this idiot can't find a good job while living under a homie's apartment and lying about his age.

Me on the other hand is one step away from attending a good university while making some paper. Looks like this 24 year old ooops I mean 24 year old needs a lesson from a junior in High School.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
The guy's is a joke. He use to act like a know it all kind of faggot telling other people how life should be lived. Now this idiot can't find a good job while living under a homie's apartment and lying about his age.

Me on the other hand is one step away from attending a good university while making some paper. Looks like this 24 year old ooops I mean 24 year old needs a lesson from a junior in High School.

College isn't for everyone, never worked out 4 me. I'm 23, will be 24 soon, but u can say what u want.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2007, 02:13:22 PM »
College isn't for everyone

That's true as fuck though.

My grandmother tells me that all the time. ;D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »

It's not like I won't be able to change my mind either, if I want to go back, I will.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 02:18:14 PM »

It's not like I won't be able to change my mind either, if I want to go back, I will.

That's right. 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 02:28:30 PM »

I know it's not for everyone. When did I ever say you have to go to school? Although you do have a better chance of making more paper if you attend college. Check the statistics, I'm not wrong.

What I'm saying is that I have a plan in life and turning only 17. You're 23 and you have no clue about your future, which is pretty sad. Some people are like this too, but at least they're working on it. They either go to school or have a descent job. But you, you trully are the definition of a traliortrash white boy.

And Quiettruth, stay in school man. I know how you feel I was feeling the same way a while ago. You think about "WTF is this gonna do for me in life, in example trig. Fuck Trig!" And I in some level agree with that but in college it's a different story. You'll have a lot more options to pursue what you want to become to be a successful person.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 02:31:08 PM »

I know it's not for everyone. When did I ever say you have to go to school? Although you do have a better chance of making more paper if you attend college. Check the statistics, I'm not wrong.

What I'm saying is that I have a plan in life and turning only 17. You're 23 and you have no clue about your future, which is pretty sad. Some people are like this too, but at least they're working on it. They either go to school or have a descent job. But you, you trully are the definition of a traliortrash white boy.

And Quiettruth, stay in school man. I know how you feel I was feeling the same way a while ago. You think about "WTF is this gonna do for me in life, in example trig. Fuck Trig!" And I in some level agree with that but in college it's a different story. You'll have a lot more options to pursue what you want to become to be a successful person.

you should be the speaker at those freshmen seminars.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »
I understand you to the fullest Sparegeez. Just one thang homie, what chu mean wit trig? Lol. :-\

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 02:35:27 PM »
I understand you to the fullest Sparegeez. Just one thang homie, what chu mean wit trig? Lol. :-\

Trigonometry. Like sine, cosine, tangent. All that shit helps finding angles and the lengths of sides of triangles. It took me like two years to fully understand what all that shit meant.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2007, 02:36:24 PM »

Trigonometry. Like sine, cosine, tangent. All that shit helps finding angles and the lengths of sides of triangles. It took me like two years to fully understand what all that shit meant.

Ahh, got chu. Damn.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »
Grow the fuck up. If you want a career you can't act like a dumb wigger and smoke weed all day. Stop smoking weed and clean your image up. Man up and wear a tie and dress clothes to a fucking job interview. Who is gonna take some tall-tee wearing punk that talks like an ignorant faggot seriously. Its basically your fault you cant get a good job.. People want to act all lazy and ignorant then you will be working at supermarkets all your life. I am a college dropout and I make about 70k with plenty of room for advancement, and I'm younger than you.  You stating that you need a job where u can smoke weed says it all and therefore your choices are limited to warehouse work and construction jobs. My advise go for a construction job and learn the trade. There you can at least make 20$ after 5 years of work.