Author Topic: I need a fuckin job!  (Read 375 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: I need a fuckin job!
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »
Grow the fuck up. If you want a career you can't act like a dumb wigger and smoke weed all day. Stop smoking weed and clean your image up. Man up and wear a tie and dress clothes to a fucking job interview. Who is gonna take some tall-tee wearing punk that talks like an ignorant faggot seriously. Its basically your fault you cant get a good job.. People want to act all lazy and ignorant then you will be working at supermarkets all your life. I am a college dropout and I make about 70k with plenty of room for advancement, and I'm younger than you.  You stating that you need a job where u can smoke weed says it all and therefore your choices are limited to warehouse work and construction jobs. My advise go for a construction job and learn the trade. There you can at least make 20$ after 5 years of work.

I agree with the stuff about smoking weed, but I don't think I'm Black, or where long white tees lol. I stated that I need a job where I CAN'T smoke at. Everywhere else I go, it's people that smoke, and without some education that's the only job I'm gonna get. As far as dropping out, I only went to a few semesters of community college. It wasn't for me, and fuck ya I'm bored as shit to not be working in morning. But theres no need to name call or make assumptions about me when u never met me. I appreciate your opinion.advice but don't be a hater.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
You can't act like a color, maybe a culture, but not a skin color. :grumpy:

Sorry had to say it. :P

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »
College isn't for everyone

That's true as fuck though.

My grandmother tells me that all the time. ;D

It's not like I won't be able to change my mind either, if I want to go back, I will.

I know it's not for everyone. When did I ever say you have to go to school? Although you do have a better chance of making more paper if you attend college. Check the statistics, I'm not wrong.

What I'm saying is that I have a plan in life and turning only 17. You're 23 and you have no clue about your future, which is pretty sad. Some people are like this too, but at least they're working on it. They either go to school or have a descent job. But you, you trully are the definition of a traliortrash white boy.

And Quiettruth, stay in school man. I know how you feel I was feeling the same way a while ago. You think about "WTF is this gonna do for me in life, in example trig. Fuck Trig!" And I in some level agree with that but in college it's a different story. You'll have a lot more options to pursue what you want to become to be a successful person.

Let me re-phrase it then, I don't need to have a life plan at 23, I am doing good on my own, regardless of what u wanna think. I'm bored as shit not working, that's the main reason I want a job, but my rent is always paid, car insurance as well, and you can't hate on that. I don't have the motivation to get a job because of money, I'm fine in that department trust that, this is more out of boredem than anything else.

And yeah, it would be nice to have everything planned out, and when I want to do that, I will. As long as my bills are paid, I don't have anything to be that upset about.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:14:11 PM by The_Dream_Shatterer »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2007, 03:16:22 PM »
Keeping active keeps you out of trouble, for most people anyways. You really should just look around and start applyin' like crazy. Maybe after goin' steady wit something right now, you'll decide what you really want to do. You 23 so it ain't like shit's over, you gots some time still.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2007, 03:17:35 PM »

Yup.

Just look at little kids... they don't know racism or skin color. My sister has blond kids, and they live in an environment in which black people are rare. Nevertheless they don't seem to be scared and/or make a difference at all.

The harsh reality of how grown people act and perceive each other doesn't get to them naturally. It's in our minds.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2007, 03:22:46 PM »
Keeping active keeps you out of trouble, for most people anyways. You really should just look around and start applyin' like crazy. Maybe after goin' steady wit something right now, you'll decide what you really want to do. You 23 so it ain't like shit's over, you gots some time still.

I actually do have an idea for a career, I just haven't jumped on it yet. I would need to go to a tech school for that, so maybe next semester if I'm up to it. I might even be able to taske summer courses for it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2007, 03:26:12 PM »

I actually do have an idea for a career, I just haven't jumped on it yet. I would need to go to a tech school for that, so maybe next semester if I'm up to it. I might even be able to taske summer courses for it.

That's what's up than. When you feel like you really want that, go and get it homie!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2007, 03:29:52 PM »

Yup.

Just look at little kids... they don't know racism or skin color. My sister has blond kids, and they live in an environment in which black people are rare. Nevertheless they don't seem to be scared and/or make a difference at all.

The harsh reality of how grown people act and perceive each other doesn't get to them naturally. It's in our minds.

It's funny, becuz when you are a lil kid, still in like elementary school, race and color never faces a problem, becuz nobody at that age really notices a difference, unless you live in a certain area I suppose but still, shit's crazy.