Author Topic: Bush Keeping Us in Iraq Forever?  (Read 213 times)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bush Keeping Us in Iraq Forever?
« on: May 11, 2007, 01:28:28 PM »
From what i've read he is going to keep vetoing plans to get the troops out.

http://tinyurl.com/32ohug

kind of messed up.  got to bring our boys home sometime

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Bush Keeping Us in Iraq Forever?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »
Forever? Try until he gets out of office. He knows that if the troops come home he's sending the message that he did a poor job. His reputation as a president is going to me based soley on Iraq. Reputation or human life? Guess which one he'll choose.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:03:02 PM by Ted Is Unofficially Voting for Ron Paul 2008! »

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:39:15 PM »
Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »
That was the origional plan.  Gain a permanent foothold in the Middle East.  It's Empire biulding.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »
Shit we've been in Korea for 50 years. 

But think about how many times our excuse for being in Iraq has changed.  September 11th, WMD's, ties to Bin Laden, tyrannical leader.  Those were all used as our justificiation.  So now we can't leave because if we do everything will crumble.  It's been proven without any doubt that we / the world was knowingly lied to. 

Support Ron Paul - he's a staunch non-interventionist, he voted against the war from the beginning.  He's for a small limited government and has proven through his congressional addresses and voting record that he would NEVER police the world, and NEVER stick his nose in shit that wasn't his business.  He would do everything in his power to remove our military presence in foreign countries.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 10:36:22 AM »
Forever? Try until he gets out of office. He knows that if the troops come home he's sending the message that he did a poor job. His reputation as a president is going to me based soley on Iraq. Reputation or human life? Guess which one he'll choose.

yeah his hole time being president us troops were over there how bad is that.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »

But think about how many times our excuse for being in Iraq has changed.  September 11th, WMD's, ties to Bin Laden, tyrannical leader.  Those were all used as our justificiation.  So now we can't leave because if we do everything will crumble.  It's been proven without any doubt that we / the world was knowingly lied to. 

Support Ron Paul - he's a staunch non-interventionist, he voted against the war from the beginning.  He's for a small limited government and has proven through his congressional addresses and voting record that he would NEVER police the world, and NEVER stick his nose in shit that wasn't his business.  He would do everything in his power to remove our military presence in foreign countries.

Sounds like a Libertarian.  If I hear more about his economic policies I might just have to call him a Neo-Liberal.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »

Sounds like a Libertarian.  If I hear more about his economic policies I might just have to call him a Neo-Liberal.
Ron Paul is pretty much a Libertarian. He is just under the Republican party.

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 03:37:39 AM »
FOR-EVER

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »
Even if Bush gets out of the office, what then?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »
He shouldn't of went there in the first place.