Author Topic: Exclusive Music From Kurupt's New Solo Album!!!!!!! [Audio]  (Read 946 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Yes sir! Dubcnn is back with two world premieres from Kurupt's upcoming solo album! After dropping a series of independent projects both by himself and with his partner Daz, Kurupt is going major on this one again! The album will be executive produced by Snoop Dogg and Kurupt, and they're currently selecting the perfect label situation for the release of the album.

You can exclusively listen to two tracks from the album below. The first one is called "Mystic River", and all I can say is, this is good music. Over a vintage laid back Battlecat production, Kurupt flexes his lyrical muscle, dropping some real life rhymes, with Daz assisting on the hook. Listen to the song below:

Kurupt - Mystic River (Prod. by Battlecat) (STREAM)

The second song is a party jam, a collaboration of Kurupt with some of the freshest new faces on the West. As recently announced on the radio, Kurupt has formed a new group with Terrace Martin and Problem. The trio hooked up with the "best west of the 110" Mykestro to flow over a funky Terrace Martin production. The song is called "All Night", listen below:

Kurupt - All Night (ft. Terrace Martin, Mykestro & Problem) (Prod. by Terrace Martin) (STREAM)

Enjoy the music, and be on the lookout for more news on Kurupt's solo album very soon! Kurupt also wants everybody to lookout for Gail Gotti's debut solo album, which will be overseen by Snoop Dogg & 50 Cent. The Infamous/G-Unit Records signee is ready to show all the doubters and haters what she's capable of! We will be premiering some new music from her project real soon, produced by Niggarachi.

As always, Kurupt has a lot of more on his plate too! Y.A.'s Tri-Star is wrapping up his solo album, and recently shot a video to the first single called "Dresscode Killer", look for that real soon. Y.A. are also finishing up their group album. And, of course, J. Wells and Kurupt have their group album "Digital Smoke" coming out early June! Looks like Kurupt has some big plans for 2007, keep it locked right here to find out how they unfold!

Before I go though, I've been getting a lot of emails about Tha Dogg Pound's recent appearance on BET's Rap City show. For everybody who requested a video of Kurupt's freestyle, you can watch it by clicking here. Enjoy!

mrtonguetwista

Re: Exclusive Music From Kurupt's New Solo Album!!!!!!! [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 06:45:01 AM »
Hope it sees light of day since they're "searching" for label

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »

I didn't say they were searching, they got different propositions on the table and are currently selecting the best one... Did you listen to the songs?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 06:52:06 AM »

I didn't say they were searching, they got different propositions on the table and are currently selecting the best one... Did you listen to the songs?

is kurupts album not just going to go through koch/doggystyle ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 06:54:06 AM »

Naw it's Doggystle/Pentagon + whatever major. Fuck the label though, let's talk abou the songs! That "Mystic River" is a great song..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 06:56:34 AM »

Naw it's Doggystle/Pentagon + whatever major. Fuck the label though, let's talk abou the songs! That "Mystic River" is a great song..

props, yeah real nice track . This will be the only track from teh album i will be downloading.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 06:59:30 AM »

let's talk abou the songs! That "Mystic River" is a great song..
Yea listened to that last night. "All Night" is clean..Martin has a gang of talent.

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 07:03:58 AM »
Wow... this is the Kurupt that I'm used to... I can't wait for this!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
Wow... this is the Kurupt that I'm used to... I can't wait for this!

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 07:23:37 AM »
props nima

mystic river is real smoth, kurupt spittin real shit on there. Ain't really feelin Daz's hook though :-\

all night is on some classic smooth shit as well. Sounds like a song the nine inch dix would make
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Diggfinger

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 07:35:51 AM »
www.dubcnn.com

Yes sir! Dubcnn is back with two world premieres from Kurupt's upcoming solo album! After dropping a series of independent projects both by himself and with his partner Daz, Kurupt is going major on this one again! The album will be executive produced by Snoop Dogg and Kurupt, and they're currently selecting the perfect label situation for the release of the album.

You can exclusively listen to two tracks from the album below. The first one is called "Mystic River", and all I can say is, this is good music. Over a vintage laid back Battlecat production, Kurupt flexes his lyrical muscle, dropping some real life rhymes, with Daz assisting on the hook. Listen to the song below:

Kurupt - Mystic River (Prod. by Battlecat) (STREAM)

The second song is a party jam, a collaboration of Kurupt with some of the freshest new faces on the West. As recently announced on the radio, Kurupt has formed a new group with Terrace Martin and Problem. The trio hooked up with the "best west of the 110" Mykestro to flow over a funky Terrace Martin production. The song is called "All Night", listen below:

Kurupt - All Night (ft. Terrace Martin, Mykestro & Problem) (Prod. by Terrace Martin) (STREAM)

Enjoy the music, and be on the lookout for more news on Kurupt's solo album very soon! Kurupt also wants everybody to lookout for Gail Gotti's debut solo album, which will be overseen by Snoop Dogg & 50 Cent. The Infamous/G-Unit Records signee is ready to show all the doubters and haters what she's capable of! We will be premiering some new music from her project real soon, produced by Niggarachi.

As always, Kurupt has a lot of more on his plate too! Y.A.'s Tri-Star is wrapping up his solo album, and recently shot a video to the first single called "Dresscode Killer", look for that real soon. Y.A. are also finishing up their group album. And, of course, J. Wells and Kurupt have their group album "Digital Smoke" coming out early June! Looks like Kurupt has some big plans for 2007, keep it locked right here to find out how they unfold!

Before I go though, I've been getting a lot of emails about Tha Dogg Pound's recent appearance on BET's Rap City show. For everybody who requested a video of Kurupt's freestyle, you can watch it by clicking here. Enjoy!

could u hook up some wma's or mp3's sometime?
I cant really listen to these stream tracks, but from what I could tell both of them were really smooth 8)

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 07:38:55 AM »
Both are really good cuts. I will definitely cop this when it drops. DPGC putting out a gang of projects this year.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 07:49:53 AM »
You know, while ya'll peeping out that new Kurupt sh*t, he wanted ya'll to vibe to some old classic DPG shit as well, so here's an old freestyle of Kurupt over The Lox' "We'll Always Love Big Poppa" beat, saying rest in peace to 2Pac and Biggie:

Kurupt - 2Pac & Biggie Tribute (Freestyle)

Vibe off to that until we get back with more music...

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »
Looks like Kurupt's about to prove that he still got that ultra smooth lyrical flow to the fans again.

MR_JV

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 10:16:07 AM »
damn that shit was soooo smooth. i hope the album is just as good