Author Topic: DON'T FORGET - TUESDAY, MAY 15, GOP Debate RON PAUL IN THE HOUSE!!!!  (Read 984 times)

jeromechickenbone

GOP Debate on Fox News, Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM EST

The South Carolina Republican Party will host a Presidential Debate with Fox News on May 15, 2007 at the Koger Center in Columbia.

Make sure and watch, I know I will.  We can expect Paul to get the least amount of questions asked, the least amount of airtime, and STILL SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm working. :P I'll catch a rerun or something, though.

Elevz

Will footage of this end up on the internet?

jeromechickenbone

Yeah, no doubt this will be on the net by tomorrow.  I'm gonna tune in and I'll drop some thoughts on here if anything jumps out.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is Ron Paul the realest candidate in 2008?

jeromechickenbone

Go here to vote for the winner of the debate...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18659382

Why is Ron Paul the realest candidate in 2008?

Very worthy question, and I'll answer briefly as I'm bout to bounce.  Ron Paul is the most consistent voter in congress, he never panders to ANY crowd.  If he says something, he absolutely sticks by it.  He isn't backed by multi-million dollar lobbyists as many of the assholes that you see on tv are which causes them to have ENORMOUS conflicts of interest. 

He was one of only 6 men to vote AGAINST war with Iraq from the get go.  So now, EVERYBODY is saying it was a mistake and Paul was one of the only ones saying it was a mistake from the beginning. 

He is 100% AGAINST BIG GOVERNMENT!  He is 100% NON - INTERVENTIONIST which means he doesn't believe the US should police the world, and / or stick our nose in affairs that don't concern us.  He doesn't believe that a few terrorists from third world contries with no army/navy/air force are a legitimate reason to start a massive QUAGMIRE of a war.  He's illustrated that our reason for being in the middle east has changed AT LEAST half a dozen times, exposing it for the farce that it is.

He wants to eliminate the IRS and the Federal Reserve, which, in brief will benefit all of our pocketbooks by several HUNDRED dollers per month.

His plan is to scale back US involvement in foreign affairs and in bs bureaucratic programs like "No Child Left Behind" and "Homeland Security".  With his plan, the government will DRASTICALLY cut down on the TRILLIONS of dollars spent in these bullshit programs and bullshit wars.  It will strenghten the dollar as the US won't be relegated to borrowing BILLIONS DAILY to stay afloat.

Ok, I could go on but I really got to bounce.  Please check the YouTube vids and official website in my sig.  He also has a myspace page.  I honestly believe that anyone who takes the time to read about him will quickly become a supporter, even if you have had no prior interest in politics.  Even if you aren't a US citizen, this man gives you hope that shit can be changed.  Peace 8)

jeromechickenbone

Foxnews is scared as hell.  They're not running an online poll, the only way you can vote for a winner is via text message.  Latest results I've read from their text poll was the Paul had 30% and Romney had 27% as the top two.  I'm sure Paul is winning by much more than that, but they're scared shitless of him and want to do an unsubstantiated poll.  I'm glad Paul is winning of course, but they're frontin.

FYI, that poll that I posted just above on MSNBC shows Dr. Paul COMPLETELY DOMINATING:
Paul has a 64% POSITIVE RATING.  The next closest is Romney at 21%

They can't stop the truth.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Rerun on Fox News. :raisetheroof: Cool debate. Paul is catching a lot of fire, espically from Guliani. Lol.

Narrator

All the GOP hopefuls in one place...should be an ideal target for a bombing.

AndrE16686

Somebody has got to police the world. Better just let the UN do it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: DON'T FORGET - TUESDAY, MAY 15, GOP Debate RON PAUL IN THE HOUSE!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 02:53:19 PM »
to use a internet termed pwned

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0</a>

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 03:36:43 PM »
^ I really respect him for speaking the truth even though what he says may be unpopular with the rest of the ignorant, flag-waving, scoundrel Republicans.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »
Fucking Rudy couldn't wait for somebody to bring up 9/11, that's all this fucker got.  That pathetic piece of shit.   

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
He didn't get pwned. LOL Paul was telling the truth and it was just unpopular with the neo cons.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!