Author Topic: DON'T FORGET - TUESDAY, MAY 15, GOP Debate RON PAUL IN THE HOUSE!!!!  (Read 985 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DON'T FORGET - TUESDAY, MAY 15, GOP Debate RON PAUL IN THE HOUSE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »
He didn't get pwned. LOL Paul was telling the truth and it was just unpopular with the neo cons.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »
to use a internet termed pwned

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0</a>

What the fuck are you talking about?  PLEASE tell me you're talking about Giuliani...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 09:24:46 PM »
Fucking Rudy couldn't wait for somebody to bring up 9/11, that's all this fucker got.  That pathetic piece of shit.   

LOL, word.  That was some of the phoniest bullshit when he tried to pretend he'd never heard about "blowback".  Hasn't Rudy fucking seen bin Laden state in his vids his reasons for the attacks? 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AD7dnFDdwu0</a>

What the fuck are you talking about?  PLEASE tell me you're talking about Giuliani...

In a red state, when you are looking for red votes, you don't say that. But then again, my guy said some stuff that might cost him Michigan, a loyal blue state, but at least he didn't look as bad. Rest of the debate, I have Paul being the only Rep I would vote for. I like him, I have that respect for him that I had for McCain in 2000. McCain has lost my respect, but Paul has mine.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 12:30:03 AM »
In a red state, when you are looking for red votes, you don't say that.

Yeah because God forbid a politician actually says what he really believes instead of telling people what they want to hear.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 09:25:56 AM »
Paul won the polls against Guiliani. LOL The exact thing that Paul said about American foriegn policy was in the 9-11 commission reports. H brought that up on CNN yesterday. Tell me that Mr. 9-11 Guiliani didn't read the reports.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
To think terrorists would attack us because of our freedom like Rudy said is ridiculous. Bin Laden has clearly stated that his reasons for attacking America is becuse of America's involment in the Mid East.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 11:49:02 AM »
To think terrorists would attack us because of our freedom like Rudy said is ridiculous. Bin Laden has clearly stated that his reasons for attacking America is becuse of America's involment in the Mid East.

What I want to know is that how is this all of a sudden the general consensus among the American people?  Why did it take 6 years to finally reach that point.  Every psychologist, political scientist, real journalist, etc were shouting that from the get go, but nobody paid attention.  All you heard was "they're evil!" and "because they hate our freedoms!", at least finally people are realizing that world isn't just black and white. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 12:03:46 PM »
these guys are funny. 6 years ago, it was Bush can do no wrong, now it's Ron Paul, his our savior. I like the guys message, and respect him, but you guys need to come off it. The Republicans have no chance these year.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »
Its not about party lines its about the message.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 12:15:40 PM »

What I want to know is that how is this all of a sudden the general consensus among the American people?  Why did it take 6 years to finally reach that point.  Every psychologist, political scientist, real journalist, etc were shouting that from the get go, but nobody paid attention.  All you heard was "they're evil!" and "because they hate our freedoms!", at least finally people are realizing that world isn't just black and white. 
People are stupid. It's a fact.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
Its not about party lines its about the message.

and what's the message. I support Obama because his message is hope, and trying to help the middle class. Paul's message was done in the 20s, and that lead to the Depression. Or is it the war message, because what's the difference between Paul and Hillary. What message, no more income tax, when many Americans are thinking about Universal Health Care, improving schools and protection from terrorist. What does Ron Paul offer that can be relevate to today.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »
This is a message, in the heart of your base that will disagree with what you say. He might have cost himself 18 electoral votes for this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1nno1El3-g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j1nno1El3-g</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »

If the message he conveys is one of hope
then why did he support the iraq war?
why has he not played down the threat to Iran?
what has he put forward that offers any change?
If his message is one of hope then why did he support the military commissions act?
Why is he lovingly cuddling up to AIPAC?
It sounds like he wants continue with the status quo to me

The depression was after the Federal Reserve was created, the fed reserve was created in 1913 and as you mentioned, the depression happened in the 20's, Ron Paul is proposing getting rid of the federal reserve. The income tax pays off the debt which is accrued by borrowing off the federal reserve. Furthermore the income tax is what pays for these heinous wars.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:15:45 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »

In a red state, when you are looking for red votes, you don't say that. But then again, my guy said some stuff that might cost him Michigan, a loyal blue state, but at least he didn't look as bad. Rest of the debate, I have Paul being the only Rep I would vote for. I like him, I have that respect for him that I had for McCain in 2000. McCain has lost my respect, but Paul has mine.

You're pathetic homie.  You obviously no nothing about Ron Paul.  He'll NEVER pander to a crowd or audience in some wack attempt to gain votes.  He is UNQUESTIONABLY the most consistent voter in ALL of congress, republican or democrat.  His first thought when speaking to a crowd on an issue or voting in congress isn't "hmm, will this be popular", it's "hmm, is this CONSTITUTIONAL".   That is what has earned him the level of respect that he has.  That is his litmus test, and that is supposed to be the litmus test of EVERY candidate in the race.  And you have guys like Romney, Guiliani, and McCain supporting torture at Guantanamo Bay.  That right there COMPLETELY shits on the constitution that they would be sworn to protect if elected.  And if you don't think the Democrats that you perceive as superior do the exact same thing?  Good luck in life man.

I think you're viewing this election in a completely different light than some of us.  You're openly advocating pandering, switching, deception, misleading, whatever you want to call it.  And you expect people to take you serious in these discussions?  You speak about politics like it's some game.  I feel sorry for you for having blind loyalty to anything, ESPECIALLY a group of politicians.