Author Topic: Republicans trying to exclude Ron Paul from future debates - PLEASE READ!  (Read 121 times)

jeromechickenbone

The Michigan Republican Party chairman Saul Anuzis is trying exclude Congressman Ron Paul from the Republican debates because of his views on 9/11.

Please sign the petition to keep Congressman Ron Paul in the debates.
http://www.petitiononline.com/RPRNC08/petition.html

E-mail MIGOP Chairman Saul Anuzis at:

sanuzis@migop.org

The GOP message system is full, the MIGOP message system for Saul is full, and the MIGOP disabled their e-mail form on their website.  These pussies are getting overwhelmed with calls / messages of people voicing their outrage.

Please e-mail or call the GOP and voice your support:
info@gop.com
Republican National Convention: 1-202-863-8500
GOPAC: 1-202-464-5170

Congressman Paul's perspective on 9/11 is rational and accurate. It is supported by the 9/11 Commission, by CIA's former head of the Bin Laden unit Michael Scheuer and by the words of Bin Laden himself.

Giuliani's perspective is ignorant at best and delusional at worst. More likely its contrived for political purposes (i.e. because it sounds good to say) and he knows the real logical truth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't matter if you live in the states or not, you can still sign the petition and email these cowards.  They fear Ron Paul and they're doing anything they can to make sure he doesn't win this election.  Don't let these cocksuckers do this.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well on the one hand, it's fucked up for all the obvious reasons. On the other hand, he is taking republican values and shit ad absurdum and purposely pissing them off. Even if he makes it seem as if he would base his stuff on republican ideas, he's just not like a normal American republican of this day and age, and it's no suprise that is pissing his party of.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He is representing republican values while most of these other republicans have already sold themselves out, that is why they are so angry because they are intent on leading the party totally away from it's values while he adamantly refuses to be pushed. They are only republicans in name, it would be like me proclaiming myself anti war but then cheering on every bomb which is dropped on Afghanistan or Iraq. Their actions right now expose these people for the scum they are and I have no doubt that someone of Real American's ilk now portays Ron Paul as akin to the anti christ.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
That's a bitch move.

Well on the one hand, it's fucked up for all the obvious reasons. On the other hand, he is taking republican values and shit ad absurdum and purposely pissing them off. Even if he makes it seem as if he would base his stuff on republican ideas, he's just not like a normal American republican of this day and age, and it's no suprise that is pissing his party of.

Not being a Neo-con = not a normal American republican   ??

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
dont worry the Michigan GOP already dropped the petition due to many many phone calls and emails.