Author Topic: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]  (Read 2233 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 10:50:03 AM »
This is rap for the hoes, they are supposed to swoon and masturbate to it. It's not made to bump in the ride of a straight man.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 11:01:46 AM »
If this is homo than what are those "gangsta" videos in the hood with 20 rappers with no shirt or in a wife beater, acting all hard. Takes DMXs "Where Your Hood At" for example. That was my point, it had nothing to do with the song itself.

Do you not see the difference between

1) A rapper taking off his shirt to impress another man, showing he's physically stronger
and
2) A rapper taking off his shirt to impress a woman

:-X ???

Lol at you twisting words, not tell me which one sounds gayer.

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 11:07:54 AM »
If this is homo than what are those "gangsta" videos in the hood with 20 rappers with no shirt or in a wife beater, acting all hard. Takes DMXs "Where Your Hood At" for example. That was my point, it had nothing to do with the song itself.

1) A rapper taking off his shirt to impress another man, showing he's physically stronger
and
2) A rapper taking off his shirt to impress a woman

Lol at you twisting words, not tell me which one sounds gayer.

Thanks for editing my quotes to blow them out of their context (once again). I know you're more intelligent than that - at least I thought you were.

and
2) A rapper taking off his shirt to show off with the apparent sexiness of his body

Well? What's so hard to digest?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 11:10:37 AM »
I changed it because like I said you were twisting words. C'mon your smarter than that.

Its pathetic how you try to change words in such a simple sentence:

Like I said: a) a rapper taking off his shirt to impress another man --> gay
               b) a rapper taking his shirt off to impress a woman (which was obviously the point, dont get me no bs) --> not gay

How do you not get that ? Impressing a woman, impressing a man.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »
a rapper taking off his shirt because he's a grimmey mtohafucka and he dont give a shit, the definition of 2pac and dmx taking they shirt offs

50 cents and ja rule are just straight up faggot ass body building steroids gay ass mothafuckaz who dont get respect

Elevz

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
I changed it because like I said you were twisting words. C'mon your smarter than that.

Okay. Let's take it back to the beginning, slow steps at a time.

My whole point before wasnt even about music, it was a about people calling this video homo. If this is homo than what are those "gangsta" videos in the hood with 20 rappers with no shirt or in a wife beater, acting all hard. Takes DMXs "Where Your Hood At" for example. That was my point, it had nothing to do with the song itself.

First off, nobody literally said it was homo, they just said it was gay.

Plus, do you really, really, really not see the difference between a rapper with his shirt off in a hood video, and a rapper with his shirt off in a video with barely dressed girls?
Like I said...

The hood rapper has no shirt on to show off with his physical strength: he's saying don't fuck with me because I'm strong as hell and I'll beat your fucking ass. Motive: to scare people; not gay.
The rapper with no shirt on in the video with a bunch of girls is doing it to impress with his sexiness. Motive: to create affection and/or jealousy; very gay indeed.

Its pathetic how you try to change words in such a simple sentence:

Like I said: a) a rapper taking off his shirt to impress another man --> gay
               b) a rapper taking his shirt off to impress a woman (which was obviously the point, dont get me no bs) --> not gay

How do you not get that ? Impressing a woman, impressing a man.

How do you not get the message behind it? I didn't put it quite as blandly as you did. You twisted my words and made it into something I didn't say.

Besides that, did you just imply (by twisting my words) that whoever's ever trying to impress a man is necessarily homosexual?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
Oh loooooooooord, Elvez, youre a pain in the ass sometimes.

Let me try again:

a man trying to show off to another man, probably saying "look how huge my biceps are"(your, not you Elvez, as in general, regular day at gym basically lol), two man with their shirt off comparing their chests. The main goal is to prove you have a better body than the other men

orrrrrrrrrr

a man trying to show off to another woman, the main goal is to get LAID.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 12:10:30 PM »
Seems to me like you're living in a world of your own, but let's end this discussion here since there's no progress in it.

a rapper taking off his shirt because he's a grimmey mtohafucka and he dont give a shit, the definition of 2pac and dmx taking they shirt offs

50 cents and ja rule are just straight up faggot ass body building steroids gay ass mothafuckaz who dont get respect

^^ Understood my point.

Peace out Meho! And +1 for keeping it cool. 8)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
If I were 13 years old, this would be an awesome video but fortunately I'm not. Amusement Park isn't catchy enough to be the next hot club song so I'm waiting(not really) for the AYO Technology (ft.Justin Timberlake). In his next music video, he only needs Timbaland to whisper in his ear and the album will go diamond in the first week.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 12:36:51 PM »
Look at these hypicrites man. I hate on Game in that California Vacation thread, and they telling me to get the fuck outa here and stop hating. But its perfectly OK to hate on 50 Cent. Double standards kids, get it straight. Don't hate on 50 and tell people to stop hating on Game all in the same day. Bunch of clowns around here.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 12:45:52 PM »
^^^lmao!! I actually enjoy reading kings post, the nigga obsesses with game! he hates him soo much yet he always mentioning him!

one blood>anything 50 cent has released for this album so far....true story....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »
^ Well thats your opinion junior, I really don't want to argue with you the difference between a fact, and an opinion, because somewhere during your e-thugin life you should've been told that.

Was One Blood better then "Come and Get Me" and "Straight to tha Bank"? I don't think so, but you do. SO logic dictates that it is your opinion, and thus what you said was not true. OK. You should be paying me for these simple lessons man, you have a lot to learn.

rik

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 12:53:49 PM »
Look at these hypicrites man. I hate on Game in that California Vacation thread, and they telling me to get the fuck outa here and stop hating. But its perfectly OK to hate on 50 Cent. Double standards kids, get it straight. Don't hate on 50 and tell people to stop hating on Game all in the same day. Bunch of clowns around here.

So you admit you're a hater. And what the fuck does Game have to do with this? You hate me so much yet bring him up every chance you get.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 01:06:27 PM »
^ Your really not bright are you? If you would learn to read properly, then you'd get my point. And here it is, typed out for you nice a clear. When I hate on someone (in this case the Game), every single person complains and calls me a hater. Following me so far? When everyone is hating on 50 Cent in here, and someone calls them a hater, they get called a dickrider.

So it is thus a double standard. It's ok to hate on 50 Cent, since everyone does it, but its not ok to hate on The Game. GET IT? Go back to school kid.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 01:07:41 PM »
( this was originally a reply to RIK) What hes trying to say that theres so many double standards when it comes to being a 50 Cent fan. I mean dont you people see, that on these message boards its actully wrong to be a 50 Cent fan or to like his songs ? Same goes for Jay-Z, Eminem, Snoop, Kanye.... but 50 Cent is pretty much on the news 24/7 and he has no break. I cant even remember how many times Ive heard something like this "damn I hate 50 but this song is nice..." You are of course being called a dickryder as soon as you like any of his songs or try to defend him in a normal way. I mean, Ive been called one plenty times, yet what do I do ? I post news from him, just like I do from other artists, I post songs from him just like I do from other artists, I debate about him... and isnt that what the forum is all about ??? Go to the westcoast connection and there you'll see thousand threads about DPG, Game, Crooked I, with some saying "DPG IS THE BEST THERE IS NUCCA, IN THE WHOLE WORLD" and nobody says shit to them. The funny thing is I dont owe one 50 Cent cd, hes not in my regular playlist, nothing. I started posting in one or 2 of his threads simply because I saw the double standards and I was imediatlly labeled.

Now yes he is one arrogant bastard but which rapper aint ? And letting your opinion about a rapper be blinded by his personality is ridiculous. Yes he has made some chick tracks. Tell me again, which mainstream rapper hasnt. The only difference is his songs blow up. Lets not forget how Jada and Fat Joe were dissing him for Candy Shop, yet 3 months later they were on an indian-ish production from Storch with Paris Hilton.

And last but not least. Its muisc. Its entertainmet. Some of you act like 50 did something to you personally.