Author Topic: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]  (Read 2285 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »
they got a vid for hold on up there, is that an official vid?

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2007, 11:20:32 PM »
dope song n video some bad bitches in there  :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2007, 01:52:54 AM »
Just dont act like 50 Cent is the first rapper to create a cheesy chick song like this.

back in the Ja Rule beef days, 50 was the one who said he'll never degrade to that level. And now he's doing the same thing, even worse.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2007, 05:32:55 AM »
Same ? Yes. Worst ? Definetly not. At least he doesnt sound like a retard when he sings, like Ja did. Ja had a raspy voice, 50s is smooth like Snoops.

50 is a bitch for that but dont tell me other rappers stick to their words. You can tell the double standards in their lyrics on a daily basis.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2007, 07:08:32 AM »
50 fell off, how can you deny that? I kinda lost hope for this being a dope album.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2007, 08:51:13 AM »
Same ? Yes. Worst ? Definetly not. At least he doesnt sound like a retard when he sings, like Ja did. Ja had a raspy voice, 50s is smooth like Snoops.

50 is a bitch for that but dont tell me other rappers stick to their words. You can tell the double standards in their lyrics on a daily basis.

man i like ja rules shit that song he did with jennifer lopez "im real" and with charlie baltimore "down ass bitch" etc. those songs where the shit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »
shit was just

wickidy wickidy wickidy WACK

Chief

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2007, 09:01:24 AM »
"Shorty you ain't gotta take ya panties off, just pull em to the side."

What an opening line.

Is this what has become of hip-hop?

better than saying, homie dont take your boxers off, just pull them to the side  :D

hope y'all dont get homo-e-motional about this comment..

man you people are pretty soft, why cant hip hop have a raw sex side to it? quit bein so damn soft...

sounds like most of you all are a lil insecure about your performances in bed  ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:24:51 AM by Chief »

Chief

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2007, 09:04:23 AM »

dont even sweat it timbo, most peeps on this board havent even sampled pink.

grown folks music  ;D

ps. nuttin gay at all about the clip, hella freaks.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:08:44 AM by Chief »

The Predator

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2007, 09:05:51 AM »
'Some rides go fast, some rides go slow' 50 Cent

:o

hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:07:43 AM by The Predator »

Raphael

rik

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »
"Shorty you ain't gotta take ya panties off, just pull em to the side."

What an opening line.

Is this what has become of hip-hop?

better than saying, homie dont take your boxers off, just pull them to the side  :D

hope y'all dont get homo-e-motional about this comment..

man you people are pretty soft, why cant hip hop have a raw sex side to it? quit bein so damn soft...

sounds like most of you all are a lil insecure about your performances in bed  ;D

How is not liking an RnB song being soft. If anything you're soft for liking this bullshit.

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2007, 10:27:32 AM »
Damn this song is soooooo wack. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A 50 FAN. I bought get rich or die tryin & the massacre the first day they came out. I will be downloading this album, and NOT buying it unless it blows me away.

I understand why maybe gunit don't do the #s they use to. Because there fans are growing up. I'm a young cat, but even this is a joke to me. I liked candy shop, but don't mean I wanna hear pt. 2 a few years later.

I got some homies bumpin this track, and i'm telling them open ya fucking eyes, 50 is eating off fans like that man. For my homie I think it's more of a loyalty thing. He used T.I. as an example, saying I'll never stop supporting T.I. or Knoc-turn'al just the same way he won't stop supporting 50. Good point he has there.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:43 AM »
( this was originally a reply to RIK) What hes trying to say that theres so many double standards when it comes to being a 50 Cent fan. I mean dont you people see, that on these message boards its actully wrong to be a 50 Cent fan or to like his songs ? Same goes for Jay-Z, Eminem, Snoop, Kanye.... but 50 Cent is pretty much on the news 24/7 and he has no break. I cant even remember how many times Ive heard something like this "damn I hate 50 but this song is nice..." You are of course being called a dickryder as soon as you like any of his songs or try to defend him in a normal way. I mean, Ive been called one plenty times, yet what do I do ? I post news from him, just like I do from other artists, I post songs from him just like I do from other artists, I debate about him... and isnt that what the forum is all about ??? Go to the westcoast connection and there you'll see thousand threads about DPG, Game, Crooked I, with some saying "DPG IS THE BEST THERE IS NUCCA, IN THE WHOLE WORLD" and nobody says shit to them. The funny thing is I dont owe one 50 Cent cd, hes not in my regular playlist, nothing. I started posting in one or 2 of his threads simply because I saw the double standards and I was imediatlly labeled.

Now yes he is one arrogant bastard but which rapper aint ? And letting your opinion about a rapper be blinded by his personality is ridiculous. Yes he has made some chick tracks. Tell me again, which mainstream rapper hasnt. The only difference is his songs blow up. Lets not forget how Jada and Fat Joe were dissing him for Candy Shop, yet 3 months later they were on an indian-ish production from Storch with Paris Hilton.
And last but not least. Its muisc. Its entertainmet. Some of you act like 50 did something to you personally.

^^^
..lol..That was  mad Funny!!!
Rap sumtimes has alot of double standards..Props On that there!
+1

As for the Vidoe, it's not bad..
i can see it doing sum numbers..
i like the beat-I love the subtle bass riff!!

Props on the thread Starter!
!
dope song n video some bad bitches in there  :D ;D ;D

Blu
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:32:39 AM by Blu Lacez »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »
the game is doing things for the real thugged out grimmey gun slanging criminal bangin ass motherfuckers that'll shoot up your party and chill at mine, that's what i like. 50 cent is re-doing candy shop over and over again. There's a double standart because game dude put in work 50 cent is only remixing his old shit
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 03:45:41 PM by P.L.O. Style »