Author Topic: LOL@What Kids Consider "Cool" Nowadays.  (Read 941 times)

Narrator

Re: LOL@What Kids Consider "Cool" Nowadays.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2007, 04:01:58 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007, 10:25:33 AM »
^^^^^ As I've said before, only a complete fucking loser thinks that how "real" they come across on a message board matters.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2007, 02:48:28 PM »
^^^^^ As I've said before, only a complete fucking loser thinks that how "real" they come across on a message board matters.

So you admit you're fake on here? LOL. What the fuck are you getting at, pussy?

Narrator

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2007, 03:06:03 PM »

What I'm getting at is that you're a loser for thinking that you're "real" cause of how you act on a message board...or rather, for thinking that that actually matters.  But you still don't get it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2007, 03:17:05 PM »

What I'm getting at is that you're a loser for thinking that you're "real" cause of how you act on a message board...or rather, for thinking that that actually matters.  But you still don't get it.

This isn't a fantasy land, pussy. It's a reality based message board with authentic human beings. It's pathetic to go around posting about how you're a black activist who "kills crackas", when you're a 12 year old fat kid who lives on a farm in real life...But you still don't get it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »
I just be myself basically. Its kinda corny that people think they are to cool to not post anything serious. The internet is a communication source also.

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »
I just be myself basically. Its kinda corny that people think they are to cool to not post anything serious. The internet is a communication source also.

The only thing I have against the forums is sometimes people take the shit too serious.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Yes and that is also corny. When you cry over Karma and try to make it known u are a vet than that is corny also.

Narrator

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
This isn't a fantasy land, pussy. It's a reality based message board with authentic human beings. It's pathetic to go around posting about how you're a black activist who "kills crackas", when you're a 12 year old fat kid who lives on a farm in real life...But you still don't get it.

No, YOU still don't get it.  This isn't about me, it's about YOU.  Making fun of rich, spoiled kikes whose daddys buy them everything is not fantasy.

Of course, you're the one who wanted us to believe he was a rap entrepreneaur with street cred and all that shit.  Remember, Elior, threads like this are a perfect example of your "keepin it real" going horribly, horribly wrong.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:03:49 PM by Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008! »

Narrator

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
Oh, yeah, and for those that don't know, here are some more threads where Elior, um, "kept it real":

Why was I Banned?
Goodbye WCC...
I'm going to drop Acid & Shroom tomorrow...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
Now matter for how long I take a break from posting here, it's gonna be the same when I come back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »

No, YOU still don't get it.  This isn't about me, it's about YOU.  Making fun of rich, spoiled kikes whose daddys buy them everything is not fantasy.

Of course, you're the one who wanted us to believe he was a rap entrepreneaur with street cred and all that shit.  Remember, Elior, threads like this are a perfect example of your "keepin it real" going horribly, horribly wrong.

No, this is about YOU. Now you're just tryna flip the script like the little bitchell that you are...The convo between me and you started when I called YOU out on acting like something you're not and being afraid to say the things you say on WCC in real life, pussy.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2007, 01:14:49 AM »
^^^^ Still playin yourself, homie.  Keep doin it.

Well you get my support on that front. *Turns up Aiden Mcanespie on ipod*

Wait, so are you Irish (and Catholic)?

Half Scottish half Irish and Catholic.

The Maestro

Narrator

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2007, 02:35:12 AM »
\No, this is about YOU. Now you're just tryna flip the script like the little bitchell that you are...The convo between me and you started when I called YOU out on acting like something you're not and being afraid to say the things you say on WCC in real life, pussy.

Unfortunately for you, it don't work that way because, as I've emphasized so many times, I don't give a fuck about my "street cred" on a message board, whereas you do.  And that is why you sure as hell can't talk about "keepin it real" when the topics I've linked prove the contrary.  You call me fake, and yet that's precisely what you've been on here for years, since long before I came.

Ain't no flippin the script going on, boy...you just gettin played, and you been gettin played since the first time you spoke to the GOD.  It's that simple.

Half Scottish half Irish and Catholic.

So have you killed any Loyalist Protestant scum yet?  Fuck the Good Friday Agreement; real Catholics should hate Protestant cocksuckers and be ready to slay them all when it comes time to unite the 26 counties and the occupied 6 counties of the Republic.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 02:58:25 AM by Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008! »