Author Topic: LOL@What Kids Consider "Cool" Nowadays.  (Read 940 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: LOL@What Kids Consider "Cool" Nowadays.
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2007, 04:56:42 AM »
\No, this is about YOU. Now you're just tryna flip the script like the little bitchell that you are...The convo between me and you started when I called YOU out on acting like something you're not and being afraid to say the things you say on WCC in real life, pussy.

Unfortunately for you, it don't work that way because, as I've emphasized so many times, I don't give a fuck about my "street cred" on a message board, whereas you do.  And that is why you sure as hell can't talk about "keepin it real" when the topics I've linked prove the contrary.  You call me fake, and yet that's precisely what you've been on here for years, since long before I came.

Ain't no flippin the script going on, boy...you just gettin played, and you been gettin played since the first time you spoke to the GOD.  It's that simple.

Half Scottish half Irish and Catholic.

So have you killed any Loyalist Protestant scum yet?  Fuck the Good Friday Agreement; real Catholics should hate Protestant cocksuckers and be ready to slay them all when it comes time to unite the 26 counties and the occupied 6 counties of the Republic.

I have SINN FEIN tattood on my forehead and have my thompson gun awaiting.

The Maestro

Narrator

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2007, 05:03:26 AM »
I have SINN FEIN tattood on my forehead and have my thompson gun awaiting.

It's nice to see you're down for the cause, but you gotta do a bit better than that.  First of all, (Provisional) Sinn Fein sold out and embraced British rule in the 6 counties, remember?  REPUBLICAN Sinn Fein is who you wanna be down with.

Second, you need something newer than that Tommy.  Get yourself a Kalashnikov or an Armalite.  The Continuity IRA has large quantities of those after my recent deal with them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
\No, this is about YOU. Now you're just tryna flip the script like the little bitchell that you are...The convo between me and you started when I called YOU out on acting like something you're not and being afraid to say the things you say on WCC in real life, pussy.

Unfortunately for you, it don't work that way because, as I've emphasized so many times, I don't give a fuck about my "street cred" on a message board, whereas you do.  And that is why you sure as hell can't talk about "keepin it real" when the topics I've linked prove the contrary.  You call me fake, and yet that's precisely what you've been on here for years, since long before I came.

Ain't no flippin the script going on, boy...you just gettin played, and you been gettin played since the first time you spoke to the GOD.  It's that simple.

You admit you're fake, yet you try calling me out on it when it's obvious that I'm as real as can be. LOL...The threads you posted were nothing but evidence in my favor. Who would make that "BUSTED..." thread if they were fake and cared about internet "street cred", as you call it? Seriously though, if I gave a fuck what people thought, I wouldn't be posting here...You're an actor, I'm not. Now go kill crackaz (AKA hunt ducks with uncle Bob).

Narrator

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »
You admit you're fake, yet you try calling me out on it when it's obvious that I'm as real as can be. LOL...The threads you posted were nothing but evidence in my favor. Who would make that "BUSTED..." thread if they were fake and cared about internet "street cred", as you call it? Seriously though, if I gave a fuck what people thought, I wouldn't be posting here...You're an actor, I'm not. Now go kill crackaz (AKA hunt ducks with uncle Bob).

Real as can be, LMFAO...no, that's where I say, "Kike please!"  Notice you never responded in the acid trip thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2007, 12:36:28 PM »

Real as can be, LMFAO...no, that's where I say, "Kike please!"  Notice you never responded in the acid trip thread.

Yea, I lie about taking drugs, pussy... ::)

It's a good thing I know people from this board. Otherwise, there'd be a chance that people take what you say seriously.

Narrator

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2007, 12:59:34 PM »
[Yea, I lie about taking drugs, pussy... ::)

It's a good thing I know people from this board. Otherwise, there'd be a chance that people take what you say seriously.

Complete fucking retards like yourself, yes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2007, 02:17:01 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »

Nope.  Try again.  That shit's old anyway.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »