Author Topic: Crooked I - "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 7" [Audio]  (Read 654 times)

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
Re: Crooked I - "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 7" [Audio]
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »
crook is killin this niggar. damn snoop :P :-[ :laugh: :) 8)

Lunatic

Re: Crooked I - "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 7" [Audio]
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 08:12:32 PM »
Oh yeah State property rollin with C.O.B

fyi, Crook lived in Philly for a short stint (this was when he left LBC as a youngster)... i remember reading an old article from way back when he first signed to Death Row and he said that his lyricism & battle rap style was developed in the streets of Philly... he cites his earliest lyrical influences as East Coast vets like KRS-One, Rakim, Public Enemy, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane.

it also should come as no surprise that Kurupt was born in Philly and lived there a short time as a young cat before moving to Cali... and he definitely inherited that East Coast lyricism & battle rap style as well.

i also know that Crook personally knows Beanie Sigel, Freeway & Cassidy from his days in Philly.  Kurupt is also tight with these cats as well.  now it's got me thinking that Crook, Kurupt, Beans, Freeway & Cassidy need to do an "East meets West" track together in the near future.  that'd be  :o :o 8) 8)

cool little post dog, props

ain't big beans or freeway, but kurupt, crooked, and cassidy on the same track would be :o :o :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com