Author Topic: The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2  (Read 33592 times)

Lindon

• 'G'
The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2
« on: May 16, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »
Anyone know when this is coming? According to both of their myspace pages, this was supposed to come in January, now there's no date...   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:11:14 PM by Lindon »

FUCK U

• 'G'
Re: Southern Hydro (Big Mike and Six2)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »
I cant find it anywhere, six2 is dope.........let me no if you get your hands on it

Peace,

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 06:01:50 AM »
will do homie. mr two face is f*kin tight imo. that project that never got off the ground with attitude (from alabama) entirely prodiced by timbo also looked dope but it never saw the light of day...

am hoping the delay on this is because six2 has been invited to some detox sessions by DOC and dre and is waiting for that to drop to give some buzz to his projects if he's featured. here's hoping anyways...

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 03:04:26 AM »
^^^^

props on the info. i hope that "something" is six2 on detox. to me his two verses on 2001 stole the whole album.

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:59:19 AM »
^^^^^^
props man.

let's hope this sh*t drops soon and we finally get a proper six-two solo album soon. i love the tentative title of his solo on his myspace "sincerlee yours mr 2 face" 

SGV

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 03:02:34 PM »
Fuck a Six2 when Big Mike's on the scene. Haven't heard from dude in such a long time. Always one of the illest down South.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 03:56:13 PM »
Anyone know when this is coming? According to both of their myspace pages, this was supposed to come in January, now there's no date...   

one of 6-2´s boys Pushinbigbooty,who posts on this board told me that there´s "something" holding the record back but it is done.
I´m waiting for that record myself......
^^^^

props on the info. i hope that "something" is six2 on detox. to me his two verses on 2001 stole the whole album.

Here´s the first single and video from the album;
Big Mike & Six 2 "Down Home" feat. Young Bleed

^^^^^^
props man.

let's hope this sh*t drops soon and we finally get a proper six-two solo album soon. i love the tentative title of his solo on his myspace "sincerlee yours mr 2 face" 

Fuck a Six2 when Big Mike's on the scene. Haven't heard from dude in such a long time. Always one of the illest down South.

Big Mike released two albums last year,yes I said TWO albums last year.

Damn!!! Lindon sent me this link with a 6-2 and El-Dog AKA Genacide video. I have never heard this track.
Pushinbigbody get yo ass in here,you need to drop the 411 about 6-2 and Genacide.....

http://music.yahoo.com/library/default.asp?i=298384&m=videos&add=&

918 featuring 6-2; Houze Of Pympz produced by Mr.Lee
http://download.yousendit.com/7235540A0BD0FBD8
from 918´s album Reincarnated
6-2 on myspace;
www.myspace.com/thareal6deuce

About Six 2
A Check THIS OUT More than any other music since the blues, hip-hop is all about stories. And its stories are criminal minded and grand, making them even more enthralling and unbelievable, but also making them only as interesting and convincing as the teller. That's why despite being Feared by the industry, before his major-label recording contract, heads still gravitated towards Fort Worth, Texas's realest Insain GORILLA since1993. 6Two born 27 years ago is the real deal, the genuine article. He's a man of the streets, intimately familiar with its codes and its violence, but still, 6Two, an incredibly intelligent and deliberate man, holds himself with a regal air as if above the pettiness that surrounds him. Couple his real-life hardship with his knack for addictive syrupy hooks and its clear that 6Two has what it takes to ride down the road to riches and diamond rings. 6Two is real so he does real things. 6Two was discovered in 1996 by one of the true legends of the rap game - THE D.O.C. After signing 6Two to his production label Silverback Records, THE D.O.C. immediately took him to Los Angeles where he was assisting mega-platinum rap producer Dr. Dre with his highly anticipated "CHRONIC 2001" album. Dr. Dre heard the rap skills of 6Two and wanted him to participate in the project. In the year 2000 the album "CHRONIC 2001" was released to worldwide success, with the #1 radio single titled "Xxplosive". "Xxplosive" features the talents of 6Two with the hook being sung by Nate Dogg. The "CHRONIC 2001" received huge multi-platinum success, selling over 8 million albums worldwide. The album went on to win numerous awards and culminated with Dr. Dre winning a Producer of the Year Grammy Award. 6Two later released an album called The Deuce. Quite Frankly, while the Doc inserted his name on the album it was meant to be 6Two solo's release. The album was set to go platinum.SonyREDD really beleaved in SIX-2's Solo . With the last remaining members of N.W.A, 6Two showcased his talent on several tracks that include. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Doc, Ice Cube, MC Ren, and Nate Dogg. Since building his sucess on his strenghts of weighing in the top contenders in the Rap industry. 6Two has since risen from the ashes of victimization and been called upon by the legendary Timbaland. Timbaland, along with Alabama Rapper Attitude, and 6two aka deuce have finished what seems to be a rap masterpiece. The album is set to be released very soon and will catapult Sixty 2 back into raps lime light. While working on the new Timbaland record 62 has written for Puff daddy another urban heavyweight.I also Co-Wrote 1st Single WAIT a MINUTE for the PUSSIECAT Dolls. 6Two Album Credits: Genacide "Waste of a cular" Genacide "Mixed up Murder" Dr. Dre. "Chronic 2001" Aftermath / Interscope Records year 2000 The D.O.C. "Duece". Silverback / Sony Records year 2003
Timbaland "yet to released" "release date tba" Snoop Dogg and DJ Jam Mix Cd "WBALLZ " vol. 1 Six2 "Mac-a-roni and G's" 6two Productions Young Bleed's The Street's are Watchin Money Waters NiggaLawz commin Soon.. ....NOW ya know the Pass He izz the future .... New Album:Southern Hydro"a Big Mike & Six-2 collaberation Hittin the Steet'z World Wide. New Album:Sinncerlee Yourz Mista 2Face"6-Two,s Solo GENA-CIDE's Tru ROOTs ElDoG's Solo Commin 2007 But like I say that's a lil bit about me....Stay in touch..7'z UP.

i proped u for sharing the track. i like it very much. do u have by chance, Mean Walk by Attitude feat 6-2 (if it's ever been released) ?

Lindon might have it,you got to ask him. He got one of Attitude´s mix-tapes. Do you know who produced it? Timberland?
I´m waiting on the Erotic D mix-tape/street album (original beats) to hit my mail box this week,6-2,Big Mike and MC Breed etc. is featured on it. It might be on that album if Erotic D produced it. I will upload the 6-2 tracks when I get the album.

Looking for these two Genacide (6-2,El-Dog and Ledaface) albums
Waste Uva Cular from 1994
http://www.discogs.com/release/971811
and
Mixed Up Murder (81G) from 1997
http://www.discogs.com/release/962574
Genacide resume;
www.discogs.com/artist/Genacide

???????????
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 09:26:38 AM by RAIDE - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 07:57:46 PM »
six two is fucking dope! I got one of his albums or mixtapes titled macaroni and g's, which is also fucking dope. Man detox is gunna be unreal if dre hooked back up with this kat.

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 10:01:29 AM »

Damn!!! Lindon sent me this link with a 6-2 and El-Dog AKA Genacide video. I have never heard this track.
Pushinbigbody get yo ass in here,you need to drop the 411 about 6-2 and Genacide.....

6-2 on myspace;

About Six 2
A Check THIS OUT More than any other music since the blues, hip-hop is all about stories. And its stories are criminal minded and grand, making them even more enthralling and unbelievable, but also making them only as interesting and convincing as the teller. That's why despite being Feared by the industry, before his major-label recording contract, heads still gravitated towards Fort Worth, Texas's realest Insain GORILLA since1993. 6Two born 27 years ago is the real deal, the genuine article. He's a man of the streets, intimately familiar with its codes and its violence, but still, 6Two, an incredibly intelligent and deliberate man, holds himself with a regal air as if above the pettiness that surrounds him. Couple his real-life hardship with his knack for addictive syrupy hooks and its clear that 6Two has what it takes to ride down the road to riches and diamond rings. 6Two is real so he does real things. 6Two was discovered in 1996 by one of the true legends of the rap game - THE D.O.C. After signing 6Two to his production label Silverback Records, THE D.O.C. immediately took him to Los Angeles where he was assisting mega-platinum rap producer Dr. Dre with his highly anticipated "CHRONIC 2001" album. Dr. Dre heard the rap skills of 6Two and wanted him to participate in the project. In the year 2000 the album "CHRONIC 2001" was released to worldwide success, with the #1 radio single titled "Xxplosive". "Xxplosive" features the talents of 6Two with the hook being sung by Nate Dogg. The "CHRONIC 2001" received huge multi-platinum success, selling over 8 million albums worldwide. The album went on to win numerous awards and culminated with Dr. Dre winning a Producer of the Year Grammy Award. 6Two later released an album called The Deuce. Quite Frankly, while the Doc inserted his name on the album it was meant to be 6Two solo's release. The album was set to go platinum.SonyREDD really beleaved in SIX-2's Solo . With the last remaining members of N.W.A, 6Two showcased his talent on several tracks that include. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Doc, Ice Cube, MC Ren, and Nate Dogg. Since building his sucess on his strenghts of weighing in the top contenders in the Rap industry. 6Two has since risen from the ashes of victimization and been called upon by the legendary Timbaland. Timbaland, along with Alabama Rapper Attitude, and 6two aka deuce have finished what seems to be a rap masterpiece. The album is set to be released very soon and will catapult Sixty 2 back into raps lime light. While working on the new Timbaland record 62 has written for Puff daddy another urban heavyweight.I also Co-Wrote 1st Single WAIT a MINUTE for the PUSSIECAT Dolls. 6Two Album Credits: Genacide "Waste of a cular" Genacide "Mixed up Murder" Dr. Dre. "Chronic 2001" Aftermath / Interscope Records year 2000 The D.O.C. "Duece". Silverback / Sony Records year 2003
Timbaland "yet to released" "release date tba" Snoop Dogg and DJ Jam Mix Cd "WBALLZ " vol. 1 Six2 "Mac-a-roni and G's" 6two Productions Young Bleed's The Street's are Watchin Money Waters NiggaLawz commin Soon.. ....NOW ya know the Pass He izz the future .... New Album:Southern Hydro"a Big Mike & Six-2 collaberation Hittin the Steet'z World Wide. New Album:Sinncerlee Yourz Mista 2Face"6-Two,s Solo GENA-CIDE's Tru ROOTs ElDoG's Solo Commin 2007 But like I say that's a lil bit about me....Stay in touch..7'z UP.

props on this info Raide. i know like me you been checking for some genacide shit for a minute!!! would love to get hold of their albums, i believe they had two back in the day.

attitude from alabama is tight as hell and that collab project with 6"2 produced by timbo sounds like it would be fire. heard that got shelved when timbo's label deal with interscope fell apart. track 6 offa mac-a-roni and g's is a nice taster of what that project would have felt like.

damn this cat deuce had enough label problems man from silverback with D.O.C to Timbaland with interscope. real shame cos imo dude is the coldest gangsta rapper doin it outside of the west. shame dre never signed him cos they had real chemistry on the tracks they worked together on. six-two takin it back to early snoop meets devin the dude imo. 

k1000

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
i proped u for sharing the track. i like it very much. do u have by chance, Mean Walk by Attitude feat 6-2 (if it's ever been released) ?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:11 AM »
OH!SHIT!!cant wait till this come out....da peeda-man,two face together!!its a wrap! ;D

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »

one of 6-2´s boys Pushinbigbooty,who posts on this board told me that there´s "something" holding the record back but it is done.
I´m waiting for that record myself......
^^^^

Here´s the first single and video from the album;

^^^^^^
props man.

6-2 on myspace;

About Six 2

Lindon might have it,you got to ask him. He got one of Attitude´s mix-tapes. Do you know who produced it? Timberland?
I´m waiting on the Erotic D mix-tape/street album (original beats) to hit my mail box this week,6-2,Big Mike and MC Breed etc. is featured on it. It might be on that album if Erotic D produced it. I will upload the 6-2 tracks when I get the album.

Yep,yep I found the 2nd Genacide album on Amazon and got it in the mail today.
Hooking you all up with a track from it.
So Lindon any luck finding the first album?
Pushinbigbooty is MIA,so I didn´t get the Erotic D album from him.
Still waiting for Southern Hydro,can´t find any info online anywhere about it,besides on 6-2´s myspace.

Genacide; Mixed Up Murder (81G) from 1997 (6-2,El-Dog and Ledaface)
NO IMAGE
http://www.discogs.com/release/962574
06 Sour Cream.m4a
http://www.mediafire.com/?amzjyvcyyky

Looking for this Genacide (6-2,El-Dog and Ledaface) album
Waste Uva Cular from 1994
http://www.discogs.com/release/971811
Genacide resume;
www.discogs.com/artist/Genacide
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:02:32 PM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 03:23:35 PM »
i want that duece album

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 03:44:38 PM »
thats a sick duo

d-nice

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 10:27:24 PM »
thats a sick duo

NO DOUBT. Big Mike's last album was the shit. I will definitely pick this up.