Author Topic: The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2  (Read 33937 times)

Chad Vader

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:18:22 AM by Chad Vader »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2
« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2008, 11:56:03 PM »
where is that ad from?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2008, 02:00:09 AM »
i see ;)
was the ad from a recent issue of the magazine or?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2008, 02:07:45 AM »
i see ;)
was the ad from a recent issue of the magazine or?

nah... 2-3 years old  :P I happent to see it (again),when I was looking for a Statlanta review for Meho.
So I figured I could post it.  ;)

i see  ;)

anyway, let's hope that the album is really coming like Mr.214 said  :)

Mr. 214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:25 PM »
I kicked it at the strip club with Erotic this weekend. THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS is DEFINITELY dropping at Amazon, iTunes, etc. VERY soon. Followed by his R&B artist VERSE. Then AFFILIATED and all of this is within weeks of each other. We will have it ALL b4 Thanksgiving. Then about 7 or 8 more projects. I can't remember. I WAS FUCKED UP! THE BOY IS INSANE!! He named off about 9 or 10 projects. Soon as i get more info, i will pass it on to you guys. PEACE!! LET'S MAKE THIS A MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »
I kicked it at the strip club with Erotic this weekend. THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS is DEFINITELY dropping at Amazon, iTunes, etc. VERY soon. Followed by his R&B artist VERSE. Then AFFILIATED and all of this is within weeks of each other. We will have it ALL b4 Thanksgiving. Then about 7 or 8 more projects. I can't remember. I WAS FUCKED UP! THE BOY IS INSANE!! He named off about 9 or 10 projects. Soon as i get more info, i will pass it on to you guys. PEACE!! LET'S MAKE THIS A MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks a lot for the update  8)

yeah i was referring to your previous update, in my last post  ;)
so i wasn't questioning the release  :laugh: ;)

anyway, yeah the lineup is crazy  :o :laugh:

Mr. 214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »
Southern Hydro IS coming thru Erotic. As far as who is signed to him, i'm not in the music business and Erotic is very private about his business. He kept telling me at the strip club to stop talking to him about music(LOL!!) He would rather DO music than answer a million questions about it. He doesn't understand what the big deal is. I WILL say this.....He is VERY excited about all of the interviews he has coming out and the thread that you guys have going here. He is a hip hop head to the fullest and loves to let people hear new shit. I have tried to get him to come on here and communicate with you guys, but he says that is what his myspace page is for. He is a very down to earth dude. So i'm sure i will be able to get him to do it in the future. THAT'S IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK WITH HIM. I don't mean to assume that you do. Anyway....THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS just went on sale at CD Baby today! JUST got a text from Erotic! LITERALLY!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:27 AM »
Southern Hydro IS coming thru Erotic. As far as who is signed to him, i'm not in the music business and Erotic is very private about his business. He kept telling me at the strip club to stop talking to him about music(LOL!!) He would rather DO music than answer a million questions about it. He doesn't understand what the big deal is. I WILL say this.....He is VERY excited about all of the interviews he has coming out and the thread that you guys have going here. He is a hip hop head to the fullest and loves to let people hear new shit. I have tried to get him to come on here and communicate with you guys, but he says that is what his myspace page is for. He is a very down to earth dude. So i'm sure i will be able to get him to do it in the future. THAT'S IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK WITH HIM. I don't mean to assume that you do. Anyway....THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS just went on sale at CD Baby today! JUST got a text from Erotic! LITERALLY!!

yeah i've talked to him via myspace a couple of times, but it would be great if he signed up here, for those that don't use myspace  ;)
i respect whatever decision he makes though  :)

anyway, you're referring to this:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eroticd

if so, is that tracklisting correct?
i thought Erotic had scrapped a few of those  ;)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2008, 05:27:28 AM »

im gonna buy it soon  ;D ;D

Chad

« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:04 AM »

yeah i've talked to him via myspace a couple of times, but it would be great if he signed up here, for those that don't use myspace  ;)

That's it!  Go get your copy today and support Erotic D! 
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2008, 06:53:51 AM »

That's it!  Go get your copy today and support Erotic D! 

i think i'll wait until it's available for sale on amazon.com  ;)

anyway, shouldn't Erotic, or somebody else from E world, be contacting you soon to send out promo stuff for the release?
would be nice to see something about the release on dubcnn  :)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:39:12 AM by Dre-Day »

Erotic D

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »
What up fellas? This is Erotic D. My boy asked me to come on to this forum and chat with you guys a bit. Before i do, i'm going to have to ask that you guys respect my attempt to be accessible and understand that this is going to take time away from my work and family. I am reluctant to do this, but i have been following these two threads and i appreciate all of the love you guys have for me and Six2. I have NEVER been the type to front. So if you ask me a question that i can't or don't want to answer, i will not answer it. Also understand that there are people all over the world who have been reaching out to me on myspace and there have been no "internet gangsters" trying to start shit with me. I think that would be a waste of your time (if you are one of those guys) cus i'm a REAL street dude and it would be hard to piss me off on a computer. As some of you know by now, i have a new solo album available online. The outlets that will carry my product will multiply in the coming days and weeks. I have not been given the information about how long it will take to reach Amazon.com, iTunes, Rhapsody, emusic,etc. But it is DEFINITELY on the way through ALL online and traditional retailers. I have an R & B artist named VERSE whose album will follow mine. I can tell that some of you guys are only concerned with hip hop. That's cool. I used to be the same way. I produce ALL genres of music if the artist appeals to me. After Verse's album, I will be releasing Six2's album "AFFILIATED". There have been lots of questions about SOUTHERN HYDRO. I will also be tweaking that album and releasing it through E-WORLD ENTERTAINMENT. I have SEVERAL projects that will be released before the first of the year. AFFILIATED should be available within the next couple of weeks. It's done. I am a producer first and an artist cus i love writing. So if you like a project by Six2, or El Dog, or Big Mike, or M.C. Breed or any other artist that i produce more than you like mine, i will still be happy. By doing this, i want to show people that i am just like you. I'm a music lover!! But i will not respond to any over the top or disrespectful comments. I'm chasin millions and someones 2 cents is not worth losing focus on my hustle. Please don't think that i think anyone is going to act this way. I have had plenty of my "famous" friends tell me NOT to do this because they got into arguments with fans. I have to see for myself. I will try my best to answer all of your questions. I will check this thread several times a day and respond in my down time. There is plenty going on where Detox is concerned. But i can't share any information here. Please respect my position. My job is to produce records. Not report on Dr. Dre's business. Some questions may not be out of bounds. So by all means ask them all. But if i can't comment,i won't. By the way... M.C. Breed is ok and WILL live thru his illness. I will be producing alot of his new album as well. Six2 and i have a youtube channel. I havn't uploaded any video to it yet but it's coming. I can't find the address in my notes rite now but i will post it soon. It's active rite now under THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS. There will be music videos and studio session footage and other things we do posted there. I know this is a long post. So i'm out for now. Please feel free to star asking questions if you like.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2008, 12:28:06 PM »
What up fellas? This is Erotic D. My boy asked me to come on to this forum and chat with you guys a bit. Before i do, i'm going to have to ask that you guys respect my attempt to be accessible and understand that this is going to take time away from my work and family. I am reluctant to do this, but i have been following these two threads and i appreciate all of the love you guys have for me and Six2. I have NEVER been the type to front. So if you ask me a question that i can't or don't want to answer, i will not answer it. Also understand that there are people all over the world who have been reaching out to me on myspace and there have been no "internet gangsters" trying to start shit with me. I think that would be a waste of your time (if you are one of those guys) cus i'm a REAL street dude and it would be hard to piss me off on a computer. As some of you know by now, i have a new solo album available online. The outlets that will carry my product will multiply in the coming days and weeks. I have not been given the information about how long it will take to reach Amazon.com, iTunes, Rhapsody, emusic,etc. But it is DEFINITELY on the way through ALL online and traditional retailers. I have an R & B artist named VERSE whose album will follow mine. I can tell that some of you guys are only concerned with hip hop. That's cool. I used to be the same way. I produce ALL genres of music if the artist appeals to me. After Verse's album, I will be releasing Six2's album "AFFILIATED". There have been lots of questions about SOUTHERN HYDRO. I will also be tweaking that album and releasing it through E-WORLD ENTERTAINMENT. I have SEVERAL projects that will be released before the first of the year. AFFILIATED should be available within the next couple of weeks. It's done. I am a producer first and an artist cus i love writing. So if you like a project by Six2, or El Dog, or Big Mike, or M.C. Breed or any other artist that i produce more than you like mine, i will still be happy. By doing this, i want to show people that i am just like you. I'm a music lover!! But i will not respond to any over the top or disrespectful comments. I'm chasin millions and someones 2 cents is not worth losing focus on my hustle. Please don't think that i think anyone is going to act this way. I have had plenty of my "famous" friends tell me NOT to do this because they got into arguments with fans. I have to see for myself. I will try my best to answer all of your questions. I will check this thread several times a day and respond in my down time. There is plenty going on where Detox is concerned. But i can't share any information here. Please respect my position. My job is to produce records. Not report on Dr. Dre's business. Some questions may not be out of bounds. So by all means ask them all. But if i can't comment,i won't. By the way... M.C. Breed is ok and WILL live thru his illness. I will be producing alot of his new album as well. Six2 and i have a youtube channel. I havn't uploaded any video to it yet but it's coming. I can't find the address in my notes rite now but i will post it soon. It's active rite now under THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS. There will be music videos and studio session footage and other things we do posted there. I know this is a long post. So i'm out for now. Please feel free to star asking questions if you like.

what's up Erotic, welcome to the board!  8)
as you probably know, i'm the person that chats with you on myspace, under the nickname Kill Jimmy Iovine  ;)

thanks for taking the time to sign up here  :)
it's good to hear that MC Breed's situation is looking bright  :)

also it's good to know that you're working with him again (i think it's the first time that i've heard this; if not, my bad if this was revealed before) 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »

:o welcome 2 tha board and thx 4 checkin the post and news.

Erotic D

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »
I'm sure Breed will appreciate your well wishes. He is awake and out of danger. What does PM mean? You guys may have to help me with some of this internet shit. I ain't that good at it. Thanx for the info on how to upload video on youtube. The real problem is the camcorder that i was using, doesn't have a USB port. So i have to get the footage transferred to another form of media to upload it. Now i have one with a port and we are trying to shoot more footage.