Author Topic: non-hip hop recomendation prt4  (Read 124 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
non-hip hop recomendation prt4
« on: September 10, 2001, 11:06:08 PM »
arighty it's been a while since i've given y'all any new recomendations but since it's been forever and a day i'mma hit you with Doozy

the first song i want to recommend is Called "Last Caress" this song is done by the infamous punk rock group the misfits...but several bands have covered it, the best being by:

Metallica
NOfx
AFI

the Metallica and AFI versions are probably the best 2 but like i said a million bands have covered this song so check it out

now my second recomendation is called "Die Die Die my Darling"...which is also another song by The Misfits....but their version of it is pretty sorry, BUUUUUT the best heavy metal band EVER covered it and made it into a MASTERPEICE...that of corse being Metallica....

download both and compare...metallica rips it up and makes the misfits look like amitures

so my 2 recomendations are:

"Last Caress" by The misfisfits/AFI/metallica/NOfx

and

"die die die my darling" by Metallica/The Misfits
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
Re: non-hip hop recomendation prt4
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 01:49:43 AM »
Anyone heard the "MTV Ibiza" albums?
There are 2 out at the moment (the third is on its way)
MTV Ibiza - 99
MTV Ibiza - 2000
I got the 2000 album and all i can say is that this one of my best albums!
The mix of Trance, Club & Techno are superb!
All the songs on theese album are the most played trax of the summer on the party island Ibiza. So there are only REAL hits on theese albums.
It´s no mainstream techno like the the shit u hear all the day on MTV etc.
This is pure underground Trance, club & Techno and it definetly blow your mind.
U dont have to like Techno music to like this album.
Buy the fuckin album, sit down, relax, press play on your stereo and enjoy, trust me u wont be dissapointed.

By the way, cool topic Jake.

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Ne@p

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I`m a bad muthafucka
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 04:22:24 AM »
Try U2`s all that u cant leave behind.
Loved it.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 06:22:49 AM »
Uncle - "Psyence Fiction". Ok, this album has been out 4 a while but it's doesn't get much recognition, but y'all might of heard and/or seen the video to "Rabbit In Your Headlights" ft Thom Yorke from Radiohead. They have been labelled as a sort of a trip hop/indie type duo. Anywayz thats my recommendation, an' 1 last thing they're dope.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.