Author Topic: If the Middle East has been bad the past 100 years, blame it's Western masters  (Read 120 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Let's look at this example.  If you are American, and you think that the situation in America was bad under Britian for two hundred years and violent during the revolutionary war; then you can't say the Middle East has been bad for the last 100 years without blaming it's Western masters. 

Because since the fall of the Ottoman Empire in World War 1, the Middle East has been administered and ran by Britian, America, and in some cases France. 

Let's look at the example of Palestine.  Palestine was at peace for 400 years under the Ottoman Empire.  Christians and Jews were allowed visa's to travel to their Holy sites in peace.   Well, when the Ottoman Empire fell just under 100 years ago, Palestine became a British protectorate; AND IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE SINCE!

The Ottomans only needed a presence of 200 men to provide administration and security to Palestine for all those years.  Now the British, Jews, and American's who have since ruled over that region have been biulding walls and using large scale warfare and troop deployment to administer to that same region.

That's just one example.  And to give a brief overview of how the Middle East was divided up by the victorious allied Western Powers in the treaties that followed the conclusion of World War 1; as mentioned above, Palestine became a British protectorate, the French were given Syria, British gained what would become Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Iran came under the control of both the Russians and the British.

So if you don't like the way these countries have been ran, then you can blame the countries above that took control of them after the breakup of the Ottoman Empire almost 100 years ago.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 06:09:32 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I thought America was great under the British.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I thought America was great under the British.

So the Revolutionary War was great too?  You have to accept that it all was good.  Because what's been happening in the Middle East is that they have been fighting wars against their Imperialist Masters.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I blame the parents.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

you know what i blame? you guessed it, religion.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm tired of every country in the world blaming their problems on the US/Europe. Maybe if they'd spend as much money on infrastructure and food as they do on wars, maybe these countries wouldn't be so fucked up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
honestly for an adult u should already know u state the obvious

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.