Author Topic: Poker question?  (Read 193 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Poker question?
« on: May 15, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
Do any of you guys play Poker and if you do is there a way to practice like d/l some game or something????

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Poker question?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »
i play all the time. download texas hold em theres a million of them online

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:45:59 PM »
The best place to get started:  www.pokerstars.com
Just download it and start playing.  It's a good place to start when you're ready for real money games too.

If you want to read up about the game and start learning check out www.flopturnriver.com  They have a lot of good information there.

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 02:25:13 AM »
i think playing online is gay as fuck but i guess that's a good way to start or to learn how to play some of the different poker games (hold em, omaha, etc) but once you get good enuff playing in person is a lot funner especially if you enter a tournament

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 12:32:49 PM »
i think playing online is gay as fuck but i guess that's a good way to start or to learn how to play some of the different poker games (hold em, omaha, etc) but once you get good enuff playing in person is a lot funner especially if you enter a tournament

Playing online is the way to go, despite being "gay as fuck".  Sure playing live is more fun but online play is better overall if you are serious about it and playing for real money.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »
just get your buddies all together and play. Nothing like getting drunk and high as a kite and playin some poker.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
just get your buddies all together and play. Nothing like getting drunk and high as a kite and playin some poker.
yeah I played Poker for the first time the other day and lost but i liked it soo i was curious.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »
its a game of reading people. If you can read what other people are going to do you are good.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »
its a game of reading people. If you can read what other people are going to do you are good.

yes thats a part of playing poker but thats not all you need to know

Chief

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »

Playing online is the way to go, despite being "gay as fuck".  Sure playing live is more fun but online play is better overall if you are serious about it and playing for real money.

no way man, online poker sucks in every aspect compared to real life tourney.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »

no way man, online poker sucks in every aspect compared to real life tourney.

If you're a tournament player and do it for money then playing online would be much better than playing live, unless you're a high stakes player. 
I'd much rather play a single table tournament with my friends than play online.  Playing live is more fun but playing online has a better selection of tournaments, lower administration fees, faster game play & more convenient.  So playing live it's not better in every aspect.

Chief

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »
i'm just mad, i lost 10 bucks online... feel helpless  ;D

i wont play for money online anymore, dont trust it, i'd rather play with 5-7 real people, 20bucks each buy in, winner takes all..