Author Topic: Xbox Live "Banning" 360`s for no reason.  (Read 180 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Xbox Live "Banning" 360`s for no reason.
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
 Xbox Live "Banning" 360`s for no reason.
yep^.what title says..

so if u got your console banned for no reason just call either tech support or go spam the xbox.com forums..
somekinda bug have been in the in the check up thingie..
it havent happend to every consoles so its probably something that either reads discs wrong,just got from repairs or something

all i can say is...Great job microsoft..first the msn bug and now this..
but i dont give a fuck cause my 360 is at repairs anyway.

360 owners be careful and ps3 fanboys..enjoy

*** THERES BEEN ALSO ALOT OF CASES THAT CLAIM TO HAVE NO MODS ON CONSOLES BUT STILL HAVE GAMES ON PLAYLIST WHAT HAVENT BEEN RELEASED YET***

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Xbox Live "Banning" 360`s for no reason.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 01:02:07 AM »
Microsoft Confirms Banned 360s
Modded consoles are being blocked from Xbox Live.

May 17, 2007 - Today Microsoft spokesperson Major Nelson confirmed on his blog that modded Xbox 360s are being banned from Xbox Live. Nelson says Microsoft has a zero-tolerance policy towards modded consoles accessing the service in an attempt to ensure a level playing field for all users.

The act of installing a mod chip in your 360 involves opening the console and soldering the equipment into the hardware, effectively voiding your warranty. The most common reasons for going through the effort are to get around the region lock on games and to play copied software.

The ban applies only to the console, not the user, so there is nothing stopping a modder from obtaining another, unmodded system and joining in the fun on Live.

-IGN.com

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:08:34 PM »
yeah i heard about this
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:05 PM »
Jeez, Microsoft you buggers...

Don't worry, hackers will find a crack in about a month, so all of us modded 360 users can go online

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »

Don't worry, hackers will find a crack in about a month, so all of us modded 360 users can go online

A month?   :D
With the first Xbox they couldn't do it in 6 years and to this day you can only play online using original discs.
And the first Xbox was almost unprotected.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 02:09:31 PM »

A month?   :D
With the first Xbox they couldn't do it in 6 years and to this day you can only play online using original discs.
And the first Xbox was almost unprotected.

I hear ya, but don't forget, people have hacked Sony's firmware, days after it's been released.

Maybe a month is pipedream, but it will happen. And god I hope not 6 years.

There are dudes who do nothing with thier free time, but figure out ways to reverse engineer next gen systems. I have a feeling it will happen.