Author Topic: "INSIDE DEATH ROW" (2Pac, Suge & More) dvd coming soon...  (Read 1501 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "INSIDE DEATH ROW" (2Pac, Suge & More) dvd coming soon........
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »
14.99 for 8 tracks (incl. intro & outro) is overpriced. especially for a cd-r with a crappy laserjet printed cover...

1. all eps are sold on normal album prices
2. its not a cd-r it was pressed (i bought it)
3. see above

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
14.99 for 8 tracks (incl. intro & outro) is overpriced. especially for a cd-r with a crappy laserjet printed cover...

lol i bet its been YEARS since you've bought a Cd. !5 dollars is cheap as fuck man for what your getting. Just remember if it wasnt for these people puttin these "over priced" projects out, youd have nothing new and exciting to leech on.

last cd i bought was Red Gone Wild, and Mark Ronson's Here Comes The Fuzz. both about 2 weeks ago. if the price is good and i know its a bangin album i will buy it...

further: i will be buying the Dr. Dre Instrumentals CD definetly, and maybe this DVD depending upon the price.

KURUPTION-81

lol i bet its been YEARS since you've bought a Cd. !5 dollars is cheap as fuck man for what your getting. Just remember if it wasnt for these people puttin these "over priced" projects out, youd have nothing new and exciting to leech on.

last cd i bought was Red Gone Wild, and Mark Ronson's Here Comes The Fuzz. both about 2 weeks ago. if the price is good and i know its a bangin album i will buy it...

further: i will be buying the Dr. Dre Instrumentals CD definetly, and maybe this DVD depending upon the price.

how do you know if its a bangin album if you aint already downloaded ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:43:40 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

FREESHYNE!

slol at suge tryna round some money up, there is no death row record label anymore too the idiots who have the logo in there sig, acting like they gonna see a release or somthing.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cos i downloaded it then bought it several days later, mark ronson however i bought because i heard "ooh wee" after like 2years and thought fuck it, if the album is good as this i will have it... and i bought it.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
it says the price is $55.99 (plus shipping)  :o to release on 7/7/07

wow.

peace

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can anyone upload that trailer? that shit is so slow on the website it frezzes up every 15 seconds

KURUPTION-81

cos i downloaded it then bought it several days later, mark ronson however i bought because i heard "ooh wee" after like 2years and thought fuck it, if the album is good as this i will have it... and i bought it.

is it any good , ooh wee was a dope track. I saw it on kiss again the other day , now there hyping him up as he worked with lilly allen, amy winehouse etc.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeh he got a new album called "Versions" or something like that, featuring a bunch of cover songs.

and "Here Comes The Fuzz" is a dope album, check it out. get on AlbumBase first to give it a taste.

KURUPTION-81

yeh he got a new album called "Versions" or something like that, featuring a bunch of cover songs.

and "Here Comes The Fuzz" is a dope album, check it out. get on AlbumBase first to give it a taste.

props on the info

mak2006

• 'G'
Deathrow will never die........mark my words.

dclee

Deathrow will never die........mark my words.

yes, maybe in your fantasy dreamland where pigs fly and unicorns exist am right?

haha jk bro.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
no one copped this joint yet?? where are the download links mayne...

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Killz/Kilo2

no one copped this joint yet?? where are the download links mayne...

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)
Sup Nate? Copping it once I save up.

Al Bundy

it says the price is $55.99 (plus shipping)  :o to release on 7/7/07

wow.

peace

Not buying it then.