Author Topic: Disturbing new report says 1/3 of Americans are non-white  (Read 242 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Disturbing new report says 1/3 of Americans are non-white
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/17/national/main2821309.shtml

CBS/AP) The United States is becoming more diverse, with ethnic and racial minorities topping 100 million for the first time in 2006, according to data from the Census Bureau.

The data suggest about one in three Americans was a minority last year.

The nation was 66.4 percent white, non-Hispanic; 15 percent Hispanic; 13.4 percent black; 5 percent Asian, and 1.5 percent American Indian or native Alaskan. Three-tenths of a percent identified themselves as Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.

The percentages add up to more than 100, in part because some people identify with more than one race and Hispanics can be of any race.

"To put this into perspective, there are more minorities in this country today than there were people in the United States in 1910, Census Bureau Director Louis Kincannon said. "In fact, the minority population in the U.S. is larger than the total population of all but 11 countries."

California led the way with a minority population of more than 20 million, followed by Texas with just over 12 million.

A year ago, the minority population was 98.3 million.

Some highlights:

Hispanic was the fastest-growing minority group, enlarging 3.4 percent between July 1, 2005 and July 1, 2006 for a total of 44.3 million. Asian was second with a 3.2 percent growth, totaling 14.9 million.

The black population surpassed 40 million and increased 1.3 percent.

White, non-Hispanics accounted for less than 18 percent of the nation's population growth. The population of non-Hispanic whites who indicated no other race totaled 198.7 million in 2006.

The Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander group has reached 1 million.

Four states, along with the District of Columbia, are "majority-minority" in 2006. Hawaii was first (75 percent minority), followed by the District of Columbia (68 percent), New Mexico (57 percent), California (57 percent) and Texas (52 percent). No other state had a minority population exceeding 42 percent of the total.

Based on the Census data, an analysis by The Associated Press showed that Illinois is the most average state in the country.

The study examined 21 demographic factors, including race, age, income, education, industrial mix, immigration and the share of people living in urban and rural areas.

Each state was then ranked on how closely it matched national levels. Illinois was followed by Oregon, Michigan, Washington and Delaware.

West Virginia was the least typical state: poorer, whiter, more rural followed by Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont and Kentucky.

© MMVII, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report

Sparegeez

Re: Disturbing new report says 1/3 of Americans are non-white
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
LOL at "disturbing."

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 07:24:26 AM »
Many hispanics are white or at least part white

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 07:44:39 AM »
What are you going to do when you're a minority in "your own" country?

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 08:12:40 AM »
Lol at still named Black and Hispanic populations "minorities" :-X

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 08:56:59 AM »
I don't want to be a minority in my own country.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 08:57:44 AM »
Firstly that is a good point a lot of hispanics are white and secondly real american the solution is simple, white people need to have more babies. I don't know about america but in england the ratio of new white babies is 1.3  :o

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:27 AM »
Excellent, this is GREAT news.  I can't wait until the crackers are the REAL minority.  It'll make them so much easier to wipe out on Judgment Day.  Of course, that is what Allah intended.  Soon, AmeriKKKa will be mine, and the rest of the world will follow.  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, KILL ALL CRACKERS!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Firstly that is a good point a lot of hispanics are white and secondly real american the solution is simple, white people need to have more babies. I don't know about america but in england the ratio of new white babies is 1.3  :o

Exactly.  Whites are grafted, so they have smaller dicks, and even their own bitches don't want to get boned by them anymore cause they're so fuckin' lame.  That's how things work.  This is, of course, part of Allah's plan.  First, reduce whites' fertility so they can't reproduce as quickly to contend with all the negroes, eses, and Arabs, and then they'll soon become the REAL minority.  Second, distribute Kalashnikovs far and wide and declare a race war, and that's when we send the Yakub Crew back into extinction.  Also, note that most whites are right-wing extremists who love guns (for instance, see Real American Cracker's profile).  Why is this?  Because their dicks are small, so they pick up guns to feel like they're more potent than they are.

But don't worry, Real American, I celebrate "diversity" just like your profile says.  Every day I wake up and I have to make the difficult choice of which gun I want to wear with me to work.  You know that scene in "Don't Be A Menace to South Central" where Loc Dog asks Ashtray if he should wear a TEC-9 or an Uzi with his new shoes?  Yeah, that's kinda what my mornings are like.  "Let's see...will the Glock-17 or the H&K USP look better with my black ski mask today?  Does the AR-15 or the Galil match better with my urban warfare camo battle-dress uniform?  Oh, yeah, and do I want the M-72 or the RPG-7 for taking out a schoolbus full of white children?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 09:17:12 AM by Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008! »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 09:16:59 AM »
No their bitches don't want babies because in an industrialised country women become obsessed with career opportunities and the society as a whole become obsessed with materialism. You see if you take the number of new born babies in england including all minorities it only amounts to 1.9 meaning that england is dying regardless of the race but nice try lol!

I can take that a step further and say that it's for the very same reason that african populations will begin to decline quite a bit within the next 50 years because they to be are going to be industrialised and will fall for the trappings of such a lifestyle.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 09:25:51 AM by virtuoso »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 09:28:27 AM »
eventually everyone is gonna be non white.  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »
Unless white people have more babies than yes of course that will happen. However why so gleeful about that? the hundreds of millions of new arrivals in the last 50 years and onwards into the west come from oppressed circumstances, have never known any semblance of freedom and are coming to a west which has lost any sense of freedom and if anything is becoming ever more controlled and ultimately, the world is being transformed into a prison planet. Therefore if you really think the end of white people signals a renaissance then not only is that a disgusting thing to even think of but the fact is an entirely self deluded viewpoint because the immigrants will be slaves. It's like these dumb racist mexicans believing they have taken over america when in fact it's mega rich white men who belong to NGO's like the Ford Foundation who have paved the way for them to go about tearing apart america because it's a means of balkanising america and setting one group against the other. Therefore I guess you could say that ultimately "whitey will win" because the ruling elite sure aint black lol.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 09:44:38 AM by virtuoso »

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 09:46:01 AM »
^^^^^ No, trust me, that is not what Allah intended.  In the end, the GODs will win, and I will lead them.  That has been the prophecy since Genesis 7:6.  Our time will come.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 05:51:14 AM »
America was never a white country to begin with.

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 06:32:56 AM »
Also, note that most whites are right-wing extremists who love guns (for instance, see Real American Cracker's profile).  Why is this?  Because their dicks are small, so they pick up guns to feel like they're more potent than they are.

Every day I wake up and I have to make the difficult choice of which gun I want to wear with me to work.  You know that scene in "Don't Be A Menace to South Central" where Loc Dog asks Ashtray if he should wear a TEC-9 or an Uzi with his new shoes?  Yeah, that's kinda what my mornings are like.  "Let's see...will the Glock-17 or the H&K USP look better with my black ski mask today?  Does the AR-15 or the Galil match better with my urban warfare camo battle-dress uniform?  Oh, yeah, and do I want the M-72 or the RPG-7 for taking out a schoolbus full of white children?"

Did you just take shots (no pun intended) at yourself on purpose?

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »
Also, note that most whites are right-wing extremists who love guns (for instance, see Real American Cracker's profile).  Why is this?  Because their dicks are small, so they pick up guns to feel like they're more potent than they are.

Every day I wake up and I have to make the difficult choice of which gun I want to wear with me to work.  You know that scene in "Don't Be A Menace to South Central" where Loc Dog asks Ashtray if he should wear a TEC-9 or an Uzi with his new shoes?  Yeah, that's kinda what my mornings are like.  "Let's see...will the Glock-17 or the H&K USP look better with my black ski mask today?  Does the AR-15 or the Galil match better with my urban warfare camo battle-dress uniform?  Oh, yeah, and do I want the M-72 or the RPG-7 for taking out a schoolbus full of white children?"

Did you just take shots (no pun intended) at yourself on purpose?

Nope.  Whites love guns because their dicks are small, and that is why they fight to preserve the 2nd Amendment.  The Original Man loves the irony that the cracker's love of guns is enabling us to acquire firearms with which we can take back the planet.  Guns to me are no phallic symbol; they're simply tools I use to carry out my revolution.