Author Topic: More great Ron Paul news -upcoming appearance on CNN, YouTube popularity, & more  (Read 177 times)

jeromechickenbone

Obama is Next

The Ron Paul 2008 YouTube channel now has more subscribers than any other presidential candidate -- Republican and Democrat -- except for Barack Obama.

Here are the numbers:

Obama - 5,639
Paul - 4,136
Clinton - 2,854
Edwards - 2,740
Romney - 1,969
Kucinich - 1,671
Giuliani - 1,356
McCain - 1,232
Gravel - 819
Richardson - 745
Biden - 581
Hunter - 381
Dodd - 220
Huckabee - 185
Tancredo - 162
Brownback - 84
Gilmore - 39.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congressman Ron Paul will be interviewed on CNN's Late Edition with Wolf Blizter on Sunday, May 20, 11-1 p.m. ET.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/late.edition/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPR Story
Natonal Public Radio reported yesterday on "Dark Horse Paul Runs Well on the Web."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10275845

jeromechickenbone

Oh, one other thing:

Ron Paul is currently googling at 4,430,000 search results, while Rudy Giuliani has only 1,680,000. Some frontrunner... Even when you google his rarely used given name, Rudolph Giuliani, he still falls short of Paul's nearly 4.5 million search results. Stay tuned...

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Tops_4_Million_Google_Results_Giuliani_Has_Less_than_Half

Narrator

I'll admit, I don't know how the GOP is gonna sidestep this.  Obviously, they can't like Paul for his beliefs, but he is obviously reasonating well with the public, and given how much Bush has tarnished the reputation of the party, they really need to get whoever they can to repair their credibility.  I think a lot of their supporters are now fed up with the party and want to see it take on a more Libertarian character.

That being said, Giuliani still has a FAR greater chance of getting the nomination, hate it or love it.

jeromechickenbone

I'll admit, I don't know how the GOP is gonna sidestep this.  Obviously, they can't like Paul for his beliefs, but he is obviously reasonating well with the public, and given how much Bush has tarnished the reputation of the party, they really need to get whoever they can to repair their credibility.  I think a lot of their supporters are now fed up with the party and want to see it take on a more Libertarian character.

That being said, Giuliani still has a FAR greater chance of getting the nomination, hate it or love it.

Cosign 100%.  There are lots of disenfranchised voters (I've been one ever since I was of age) that are enthusiastic about Paul's candidacy.  Further, never in a million years would they have thought of backing a Republican because of what Bush and his administration has done.  That name now connotates a Neo-Con perspective.  Paul is now showing people that a real Republican would NEVER support the tactics of George Bush, and for that matter, ABSOLUTELY NOT Guiliani, McCain, or Romney.  Any of those 3 get into office and Bush all over again.

And yes, Guiliani at this point may still be the front runner.  But I believe that it's obviously very early on, and Paul has already made WAY more noise than anyone could have predicted.  I'm rollin till the wheels fall off.

Narrator

Cosign 100%.  There are lots of disenfranchised voters (I've been one ever since I was of age) that are enthusiastic about Paul's candidacy.  Further, never in a million years would they have thought of backing a Republican because of what Bush and his administration has done.  That name now connotates a Neo-Con perspective.  Paul is now showing people that a real Republican would NEVER support the tactics of George Bush, and for that matter, ABSOLUTELY NOT Guiliani, McCain, or Romney.  Any of those 3 get into office and Bush all over again.

And yes, Guiliani at this point may still be the front runner.  But I believe that it's obviously very early on, and Paul has already made WAY more noise than anyone could have predicted.  I'm rollin till the wheels fall off.

Fair enough.  Just know that it IS inevitable that the wheels gon fall off.

jeromechickenbone

Fair enough.  Just know that it IS inevitable that the wheels gon fall off.

I'll not concede that until it happens.

But I will say that if his popularity continues at this pace he better sleep with one eye open.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I just subscribed to his youtube so you can add one more.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If Ron Paul moves forward it is apparent that he is prepared to die for what he believes in to illustrate just one example it is the U.S who veto's any motion of the U.N but consider this, Ron Paul has hinted at the U.S leaving the U.N if that happens then Israel will be forced to capitulate to international pressure. This prospect will alarm the supremely powerful lobbyist group AIPAC, as well as this he inttends closing the FED, shutting down the military industrial complex's golden goose through an isolationist policy as well as abolishing the CIA, and the disgusting pieces of legislation which stomp all over freedom. This man would literally cause a revolution in America but as far as being prepared to die for what he believes in, has he caused a massive awakening which would lead to him becoming a martyr should anything fatal happen to him?

Re Bill Maher...I can't believe what I heard him say, when Ron Paul appeared on his show a few weeks ago it seemed like Maher was doing everything he could to try and rile Ron Paul but it seems that Bill Maher since that interview was suitably impressed to now champion Ron Paul's name.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If he gets too successful, his days are numbered, in low digits... he looks suspicious, suspect republican politicians is bitches, get chopped up, grade A meat, somethin delicious, and laced back up, 2 Gz, one for stitches to make them look like real right-wingers again, ya dig
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin