Author Topic: Did Dr Dre Work With The Game On The D.A - [RUMOR] of tracks leaking  (Read 1675 times)

uncut510

• 'G'
Re: Did Dr Dre Work With The Game On The D.A - [RUMOR] of tracks leaking
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »
these stunts are played out get the fuck outta here with that shit dickidin ass faggot  8)

lol i agree
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
yeah man just saw it on the bws forum, from what i understand they wanted to put the songs on that juice mixtape and aftermath are trying to get the tracks back is the story right?

ahahahah what a lame attempt to promote that garbage ass nigga's mixtape  8)

hell yea that jucie dude is ass juice. he sucks hahaha.. all of games artists is failures worst than him

well you would say that considering your what the internet calls a g unit "stan". But yet the dude has more followers then all of g-units and shadys new artists... ughhhhhh!

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »
yeah man just saw it on the bws forum, from what i understand they wanted to put the songs on that juice mixtape and aftermath are trying to get the tracks back is the story right?

hell yea that jucie dude is ass juice. he sucks hahaha.. all of games artists is failures worst than him

well you would say that considering your what the internet calls a g unit "stan". But yet the dude has more followers then all of g-units and shadys new artists... ughhhhhh!

where are all these "followers"?? on "therealblackwallstreet" forum?? ahahahahahahahahhaha  8)

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »

where are all these "followers"??? on "therealblackwallstreet" forum?? ahahahahahahahahhaha

well considering eminems cashis, has already been on a album and has has his own ep coming out in 2 days, and has done songs with eminem but hasnt even had his own column in a a mag, Juice has just been featured in 4 magazines this month, and on MY BLOCK Arizona everybody said his name, not g-units "hot rod" and that cashis is on eminems myspace and look at his profile views juice has more then him and spider loc put togeather

MediumL

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
Its jsut an attempt to advertise Juice. I mean comon, Game would have released them earlier.  Also Game stans refreshing on Juice myspace doesnt mean he will sell 200,000+
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »
Its jsut an attempt to advertise Juice. I mean comon, Game would have released them earlier.

WHAT THE FUCK HAS JUICE GOT TO DO WITH THEM YOU IDOT THERE GAMES TRACKS AND ITS ME THATS LEAKING THEM NOT GAME

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 01:42:48 PM »
Its jsut an attempt to advertise Juice. I mean comon, Game would have released them earlier.

WHAT THE FUCK HAS JUICE GOT TO DO WITH THEM YOU IDOT THERE GAMES TRACKS

Lmao at this illiterate guy calling me an idiot. It's 'they're' not 'there'  ::) And you said yourself they wanted to put them on Juice's mixtape. So you'd post up the mixtape and everyone would download/buy it to hear the dre tracks while hearing Juices tracks, dumbass. Thats how it is promoting Juice's stuff, cause people may hear something they like...  ::)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 01:45:04 PM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 01:43:57 PM »

UR FUCKIN IGNORANT SON. EMINEM COMPILATION ALONE WENT PLATINUM WITH MINIMAL PROMO. AND YA BOY GAME COULDNT EVEN TOUCH PLAT WITH 2 WACK SINGLES. LETS U KNOW HOW POWERFULL SHADY IS. YALL FAGGOTS GONA CRY WHEN MA BOY 50 GONA SHUT DOWN THE SOUNDSCANS. EVEN THOUGH SALES ARE LOW. HES GONA DO DECENT. IF NOT, MA DUDE STILL EATIN OFF OTHER BUSINESS VENTURES AND MOVIES. UZ A IGNORANT LITTLE GIRLY KID. KILL YA SELF
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 01:44:34 PM »
Its jsut an attempt to advertise Juice. I mean comon, Game would have released them earlier.  Also Game stans refreshing on Juice myspace doesnt mean he will sell 200,000+

ahahaha that's what i'm sayin  8)

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

Lmao at this illiterate guy calling me an idiot. It's 'they're' not 'there'  ::) And you said yourself they wanted to put them on Juice's mixtape. So you'd post up the mixtape and everyone would download/buy it to hear the dre tracks while hearing Juices tracks, dumbass.

IF IM ILLITERATE THEN YOUR BLIND! BECUASE NO WHERE HAVE I SAID THERE ON JUICE'S TAPE - I SAID IM GONNA LEAK THEM WHY DID YOU BRING JUICE INTO THE THREAD? DUMBASS!

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 01:46:24 PM »

UR FUCKIN IGNORANT SON. EMINEM COMPILATION ALONE WENT PLATINUM WITH MINIMAL PROMO. AND YA BOY GAME COULDNT EVEN TOUCH PLAT WITH 2 WACK SINGLES. LETS U KNOW HOW POWERFULL SHADY IS. YALL FAGGOTS GONA CRY WHEN MA BOY 50 GONA SHUT DOWN THE SOUNDSCANS. EVEN THOUGH SALES ARE LOW. HES GONA DO DECENT. IF NOT, MA DUDE STILL EATIN OFF OTHER BUSINESS VENTURES AND MOVIES. UZ A IGNORANT LITTLE GIRLY KID. KILL YA SELF

WHAT MOVIES? HIS LAST MOVIE MADE $25,000 AT THE BOX OFFICE AND ISNT EVEN BEING RELEASED ON D.V.D HA HA HA

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 01:47:26 PM »

Lmao at this illiterate guy calling me an idiot. It's 'they're' not 'there'  ::) And you said yourself they wanted to put them on Juice's mixtape. So you'd post up the mixtape and everyone would download/buy it to hear the dre tracks while hearing Juices tracks, dumbass.

IF IM ILLITERATE THEN YOUR BLIND! BECUASE NO WHERE HAVE I SAID THERE ON JUICE'S TAPE - I SAID IM GONNA LEAK THEM WHY DID YOU BRING JUICE INTO THE THREAD? DUMBASS!

Sorry im getting confused between your clones and btw the you can take the caps lock off by pressing the button that says 'Caps Lock' or has a lock with an A.

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »

Sorry im getting confused between your clones and btw the you can take the caps lock off by pressing the button that says 'Caps Lock' or has a lock with an A.

No your not getting confused your just an idiot that believes anything becuase no one has posted anything on here to say that there on juices mixtapes apart from your "clones", that said it was, DUMBASS

MediumL

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 01:50:38 PM »
Lmao. I just saw your email as well, who shot ya. How sad; the only shooting you've done is at paintballing.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 01:52:26 PM »
Did Dr Dre Work With The Game On The D.A?

NO

Is Freeshyne a faggot ass game stan?

YES

i think the mods can shut the thread down now  8)