Author Topic: Did Dr Dre Work With The Game On The D.A - [RUMOR] of tracks leaking  (Read 1646 times)

FREESHYNE!

Its on some of the other forums, that Game tracks produced by dre are going to be leaked, anybody know if this is true or not?

uncut510

• 'G'
fuck game. he sucks. his music sucks. dre would neva work with him. dre dont mess with unloyal dudes. dre only works with 50 and em who makes the most money.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

FREESHYNE!

fuck game. he sucks. his music sucks. dre would neva work with him. dre dont mess with unloyal dudes. dre only works with 50 and em who makes the most money.

lol, i havnt heard anything with dr dre and 50?

MediumL

Huh? Check the vault theres loads of dre produced 50 tracks? And dre and 50 are on Never Enough together?

Anyway, hope there are some songs that come out but I think they may be fake just tryna take 50's buzz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

FREESHYNE!

Huh? Check the vault theres loads of dre produced 50 tracks? And dre and 50 are on Never Enough together?

Anyway, hope there are some songs that come out but I think they may be fake just tryna take 50's buzz.

yeah im saying he hasnt done anything on his new album.

MediumL

yeah im saying he hasnt done anything on his new album.

Well supposedly theres two tracks, Fire and Come and Go; Rebel also said they've been in the studio together recording for Detox and 50's next two albums, along with Bishop Lamonts album so obviously they are still working together.  ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

FREESHYNE!

ANYWAY I HVE THE TRACKS AND IM LEAKING THEM ON HIP HOP GAME - SO I'LL POST THE LINK AS SOON AS THEY POST THEM UP.. THERES 6 TRACKS ALL TOGEATHER

Lil D

yeah man just saw it on the bws forum, from what i understand they wanted to put the songs on that juice mixtape and aftermath are trying to get the tracks back is the story right?

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah man just saw it on the bws forum, from what i understand they wanted to put the songs on that juice mixtape and aftermath are trying to get the tracks back is the story right?

ahahahah what a lame attempt to promote that garbage ass nigga's mixtape  8)

Jome

Its on some of the other forums, that Game tracks produced by dre are going to be leaked, anybody know if this is true or not?
ANYWAY I HVE THE TRACKS AND IM LEAKING THEM ON HIP HOP GAME - SO I'LL POST THE LINK AS SOON AS THEY POST THEM UP.. THERES 6 TRACKS ALL TOGEATHER

First, you ask if anybody knows if it's true or not, then 19 minutes later you got all the tracks ???

FREESHYNE!

Re: Did Dr Dre Work With The Game On The D.A - [RUMOR] of tracks leaking
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »

how the fuck is taking dr dre track of a niggaz mixtape count as promotion? say things outloud before you post them, see if you can get some sense out pf yourself

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 01:28:15 PM »

First, you ask if anybody knows if it's true or not, then 19 minutes later you got all the tracks ???

i just wanted to see if some people already knew about them - theres a track to titled ~ "my bitch" which disses 50, jay z and suge on a dr dre track, i personally think thats why game and dre actually fell out, becuase that track wouldnt of ever been released on a album, its subliminaly done to an extent though

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
these stunts are played out get the fuck outta here with that shit dickidin ass faggot  8)

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 01:32:59 PM »
these stunts are played out get the fuck outta here with that shit dickidin ass faggot  8)

say that in about half an hour then when two of them will be posted on hiphopgame.com

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 01:33:13 PM »

hell yea that jucie dude is ass juice. he sucks hahaha.. all of games artists is failures worst than him
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!