Author Topic: I got to admit.. that Allah is going to kill Ron Paul thing gorilla man is doing  (Read 360 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
is so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite calling a Blackman gorilla man... that is one of the greatest moments in WCC history.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

Infinite calling a Blackman gorilla man... that is one of the greatest moments in WCC history.

Actually, it's not the first time he's told me I'm a "gorilla".  Of course, Bryan has also praised David Duke on another occasion.  That is, of course, an indication of the inherent nature of even the Muslim crackers...they'll always be racist, no matter how much they deny it.  And that is why it is necesary for me to kill them all on Judgment Day.

Grown Ass Kid

of course a self hating guilty white person would find it funny, as it would also take a self hating white person to dedicate so much to that kind of character

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

He used to go by the name "guerilla" and that is everything he is not, so it wouldn't have been proper to use that name for total fake.

Anyway, this wasn't supposed to be a beef thread about him, I was actually given him props for the one time he was actually funny.

By the way, Overseer banned me once for using an alias, and still never renewed my posts from that old account after he realized it wasn't really an alias account.  So the fact that he allows this dude to exist is more proof for Overseer's hypocrisy. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Overseer hates you, it's not a secret. It's not like I can blame him though, you're purposely pushing the buttons... Anyways, didn't know anything about the history, just thought it was fucking crazy seeing you making a racist remark towards a black guy. Sort of in the same league as Hitler talking about how lovely Jews are or something.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

He used to go by the name "guerilla" and that is everything he is not, so it wouldn't have been proper to use that name for total fake.

No, you call me a "gorilla" cause you're a racist cracker like ALL crackers.  You can't deny your true self, so don't even try.  Allah knows what you really are, and that is why it will be necesary for me to kill you on Judgment Day.

As far as the perceived "double standard" goes, the difference is that I haven't managed to piss off Seer (not since I restarted my account, anyway), while you do that on the regular.

NotoriousTDA

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Half the people on dubcc are racist.

NotoriousTDA

i dunno how were all rascist when we are on a hip hop board, talking about black people and their music, and how much we enjoy it. I guess im in the kkk.  ::)

Narrator

i dunno how were all rascist when we are on a hip hop board, talking about black people and their music, and how much we enjoy it. I guess im in the kkk.  ::)

Remind me, were you that muh'fucka who came on here pretending to be a KKK member who lynches niggers?  And I'm not talking about that recent exchange you had with me.

NotoriousTDA

no, i just joined this forum recently as you can tell. Im on the aftermath forum aswell, but its turning into shit so i thought id give this one a try. And no im not a rascist, i was just fucking with you cuz i knew youd get mad if i said all that "nigger hating" bullshit.

Narrator

no, i just joined this forum recently as you can tell. Im on the aftermath forum aswell, but its turning into shit so i thought id give this one a try. And no im not a rascist, i was just fucking with you cuz i knew youd get mad if i said all that "nigger hating" bullshit.

Nah, I don't get mad on here.  I just go out and shoot some more crackers.  Or, sometimes, I just grab the Barret Light Fifty and snipe them from my bedroom window a mile away.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah, I don't get mad on here.  I just go out and shoot some more crackers.  Or, sometimes, I just grab the Barret Light Fifty and snipe them from my bedroom window a mile away.

stop living a lie. you are WHITE!