Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1189 times)

rik

Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
i liked it. i had my phase the few months before high school ended and the summer that followed. even though i dont touch any of that stuff anymore, i always felt that LSD was my favorite besides bud of course. i guess in the same classification as shrooms, but shrooms just caused way more confusion for me, and couldnt think as straight. LSD just fucked with my senses a lot, and i wasnt really mind trippin as hard as shrooms, even though you still do, its a different sort of trip. LSD just felt a lot cleaner of a high.

yeah he basically summed it up for me

rik

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
Yo QuietTruth, don't knock it till you tried it.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »
yeah i dont see much benefit to drugs other than the high... i smoke weed daily, and im willing to try acid/shrooms when they come around, just for the high... im not expecting ANYTHING beneficial from acid other than the high... so if y'all think theres something else postivive to drugs, fill me in, cuz im missing out, haha

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 02:30:10 PM »
when you take psychadelic drugs, you get to a mindstate that you can only get to by taking the drugs.  You think of shit that you never thought of before, and you look at things from a different perspective.  Its very hard to explain, its something you just have to experience.

and just quickly, off the top of my head, how some people benefit from weed:

you have insomnia, smoke weed, you sleep better
you have no appetite, smoke weed, you get an appetite
some people get migranes, or other pain, and pain killers don't work, but weed does

Like I said I'm not condoning drugs, I'm just telling the morons who feel like they know what they are talking about, that they don't know what they are talking about.  don't do drugs quiettruth, there's nothing wrong with that...but don't talk about things that you are misinformed about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »
^ Right.....

Tell me a personal benefit from drugs? Getting high??

LMFAO...It just becomes TOO MUCH.

bez

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »
end of the day...

...dont drink acid, it will burn your throat!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2007, 03:52:57 PM »
QT to me you sound interested. I can see you doing some shit sometime in the future. I have no clue how old you are but you definately sound curious, I was exactly like that and i can say i've done a couple things but very minimal based off curiousity. I can't say i've tried acid before but i've considered it and still may if the time and vibe is right because one thing i learned from shrooms, you have to be in a confortable atmosphere with people you trust. Plus you take a less amount and possibly increase slightly during your trip. And i say that because friends have told me they are similar drugs seeing as both are halucinigens. I am not promoting drugs in anyway but if you're going to try it anyway, take proper percautions and enjoy. I've had some good times within moderation  :D
Hope that helps a little bit, oh and Watcher that shit you've been talking about is crazy, it all makes sense now that you've admitted to taking 6 tabs in 2 hours, JESUS

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
^ Absolutely not my nigga, no interest what so ever. Lol. ;)

Acgrundy stop tryin' to play people and try actually hearin' a nigga out. I understand what everybody is sayin' but I'm just statin' my opinion. You understand what I'm sayin'? Cuz I think you're just tryin' to call out names before you listen.

Now_I_Know what chu mean it becomes too much?

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »

Acgrundy stop tryin' to play people and try actually hearin' a nigga out. I understand what everybody is sayin' but I'm just statin' my opinion. You understand what I'm sayin'? Cuz I think you're just tryin' to call out names before you listen.

you speak nothing but nonsense fool, I don't listen to nonsense

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2007, 10:08:09 PM »
i'm not down with the lingo, but i think it would be 6 hits in the span of 2 hours. this shit has fucked me up for life as i have said, i regret doing it now after whats happened to me, but my wife knows the story and looks out for me so its cool, the only other problem i have now is i'm really awkward in social situations, so i limit the amount of people i can be around at any one time without freaking out. starting a new job or whatever for me is my worst nightmare, only have a few friends etc since its all i can deal with

enough about me though. if you're generally thinking about what most people would call weird shit, then i can safely say acid is NOT for you. if you have the right environment etc (chilling in a room with some friends, got some mellow music happening (not gangsta rap)), then you should be set

i think you developed social anxiety disorder like I have. see someone dogg i know how horrible it is.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
q.truth, thats good man you feel so strongly about staying away from drugs.   8)

to the rest of yall, damn...those are some crazy ass stories.  i guess like somebody said, the bad of it outweighs the good of it.

i havnt done anything but smoke ganja.  my saying is if its white or chemically man made...stay away from that shit.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2007, 06:22:19 PM »
Quiet Truth: It's cool, there are no grounds on which anyone could call me a junkie, except I smoke and so I'm a nicotine junkie, ok. See, I respect it if you don't wanna try anything but like others tried to explain, "getting high" is different in the case of different drugs and you don't know what "getting high" on a certain drug is like until you've tried it. And every drug, including those which are legal in the countries we live in, have certain risks, sure. But many interesting experiences in your life are risky to a certain extent. Basically, with every drug you should just be aware of what you're doing and while it's improbable I'm actually gonna try acid, if i do, I'll know about it. I'd take like half a tab and I'd make sure I'm not uneasy about anything, etc. And there's a reason I made a topic about acid and not fucking crack, cause that, for example, is something I know I'm not gonna try...

Chief

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2007, 08:00:25 AM »

dude the only reason peeps take drugs is to get high.

and yeah Kill is on the ball, you try new drugs because you want a new experience, it's a way to explore parts of your brain you would never otherwise experience.

bottom line is, drugs are fun, they are, but you have to be responsible with them and know the risks involved, then decide for yourself if you want to take that risk. when i was your age i couldnt have given a fuck what the risks were because i didnt feel i had anything to live for anyway, all i cared about was gettin wasted and it was fun at the time, nowadays i have responsibility and i have grown, i wouldnt fall into that cycle again.

others i used to roll with are still in that cycle, and will probably never break it, but that comes down to the person, not the drug.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2007, 11:17:34 AM »
Now first let me say that I am cool with ALL in this thread.

Now.....

QT, I know alooooooot of cats that've done alooooooot of drugs and most people that get addicted will tell you that they started with

a)medications
b)cigarettes
c)alcohol

ME on the other hand, the only drug I do consistently is Mary jane. but I will dabble in others at times with no detriment to my life.

Every few months, some friends and I take hallucinogenic mushrooms or LSD(acid) for spiritual purposes, mental exploration and a good time with friends. You have to come at hallucinogens with a calm and positive mindstate and you will have a positive calm experience. You can learn much from hallucinogens and experience much beauty. Anyone who tells you otherwise didn't do it right/had an anomalous experience.

I've done cocaine about 10 times, but never liked that I couldn't sleep after, my stomach felt all fucked up and I often got headaches coming down from it.

I'll occasionally smoke opium mixed with weed for an extra stoney high but this is very occasional.

I'll occasionally drink, if it's the right atmosphere/environment and I ain't drivin' any time soon.

I don't smoke cigarrettes since I stopped working in foodservice industry.

I've done ketamine, shit was cool and laidback but nothing I don't get from weed.

I'll drink the sprite/jolly rancher/prometh/codeine texas blend with a blunt sometimes to get extra laid back.

I've done ecstacy about 10 or 15 times and had alot of good experiences and learned alot about my emotional self, but I'm done with it now that I'be gotten from it what I needed to get from it. That's how I feel about most drugs that aren't weed.

and QT, the value in getting high? The only drug I will promote, is weed (the only one I do consistently) and here's why I like it

a)cures headaches
b)cures stomachaches
c)cures aches and pains
d)gives a great body high (over-all feeling of warmth and buzzy pleasured relaxedness throughout body, great after a hard day of workin'.) and the headhigh from good weed is just....it puts you in a great mentality, very positive and can sometimes loosen you up in a creative (or sexual if you're chillin' with a breezy) way that's not better than you sober, but just different like from another angle that you may not have seen if you hadn't done it.

I really like being stoned and listening to music, watching comedy, joking with friends because funny shit is really funny when high and it feels good as fuck to laugh stoned. Weed high is just mad peaceful man, and weed (good weed) is delicious and pleasant to smoke.

I'm starting to like alcohol more too as I get older but only in the right(SAFE) contexts, and while it has a cool buzz and head/body high I find it to be unwieldy (in the sense that I can control my weed high, I can harness it and focus it towards whatever I want. if I want to loosen up and play music with weed I can, If I want to chill back and enjoy some munchies while stoned it'll taste bomb, If I want to write on weed it's straight, if I want to have sex with it I can, if I want to stonededly watch a movie on herb I can etc.) and alcohol lacks the medicinal properties of weed as well, but it can be cool and tasty too.

Doctors, even non-pot doctors will tell you that occasional marijuana use is good recreation/keeps stress down.

and Kill

acid, if it's good and in a good amount, will put you in a semi-euphoric stupor. You'll laugh a grip and it'll feel great. Shit will look distorted and depending on how mentally skilled you are with it you may be able to control your hallucinating to an extent and somewhat mold fantasies or at least images.

I've had hallucinogenic experiences where it was all inward though and I didn't hallucinate so much as I got sucked into my own mind for extensive and crazy trains of thought. If you meditate, sit down, drink some green tea/water and really find a peaceful equilibrium while on that shit you can learn alot about yourself on hallucinations. Sometimes, i feel when I'm on hallucinations I see the world more as it actually is...

check it: Our eyes, are EXTREMELY powerful, we actually have the capability to see grains of sand from LONG distances but our mind inhibits the extent of our senses  for evolutionary purposes (if we were looking at the tick on the left shoulder of a mammoth for too long as it charges us, you'll get killed). Acid fucks with those inhibitor defaults in our mind and your senses are all crazy because of it. Sometimes you'll see your environment flow into itself/walls melting etc. Just stay calm and positive(make sure you didn't just have a horrible week before it. You gotta be having good thoughts while you do it. can't be a mentally unstable time for you).

in other words, to each their own QT, you shouldn't assume people are reckless/unthinking/masochistic for experimenting. I've gained alot from my experiences with drugs, some people don't but you know...that's their path and we all have a path. Everyone has to learn how they learn. If you feel you've already learned in a path that leads you against such things, that's cool but I wouldn't assume that anyone else that isn't on that path is trying to/willing to hurt themselves. There IS responsible and safe ways to do alot of drugs and it CAN be valuable.

-T

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 11:29:37 AM by Tanjibility agrees that Ron Paul is the realest candidate »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
^ ive never gotten a headache while high... but ive noticed that if i have a headache first, and then i smoke up, it makes it worse... but then again, i have a problem with headaches so it might just be me