Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1188 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So What's Acid Like?
« on: May 22, 2007, 04:54:43 PM »
This is inspired by some of the music I'm listening to a lot at the moment and the old NIK thread about popping shrooms and acid the Allah's-gonna-kill-Ron-Paul guy brought up in the fuckin-kikes-up-with-Lugers topic.

So, I'm not actually planning to take it, cause I admit it kinda scares me off how it fucked up some people's heads. But I kinda like the idea, cause acid is a great drug actually, no possibility of physical addiction, incredibly low toxicity, a new experience every time....anyways, I'd just like to know what people's trips were like cause I remember some members of this board have done it.......?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:11:05 PM by Kill »

Narrator

Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »
This is inspired by some of the music I'm listening to a lot at the moment and the old NIK thread about popping shrooms and acid Infinite brought up in the fuckin-kikes-up-with-Lugers topic.

I'm not Infinite.  But I don't like kikes.

As far as what acid is like, ask Elior.  I'm sure he knows.  Actually, now that you mention Infinite, wasn't it an acid trip that made Infinite decide to become a Muslim?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 05:09:56 PM »
This is inspired by some of the music I'm listening to a lot at the moment and the old NIK thread about popping shrooms and acid Infinite brought up in the fuckin-kikes-up-with-Lugers topic.

I'm not Infinite.  But I don't like kikes.

As far as what acid is like, ask Elior.  I'm sure he knows.  Actually, now that you mention Infinite, wasn't it an acid trip that made Infinite decide to become a Muslim?

Sorry, I thought you were Infinite because your name is about Allah killing Ron Paul, but then again, that kinda looks too humorous for Infinite so I shoulda guessed. I'll modify the post.......

and yeah I'm basically asking anyone, outta curiosity...and I dunno what made Infinite become a muslim, but if it was an acid trip, this is just the place for him to drop by.......

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
i liked it. i had my phase the few months before high school ended and the summer that followed. even though i dont touch any of that stuff anymore, i always felt that LSD was my favorite besides bud of course. i guess in the same classification as shrooms, but shrooms just caused way more confusion for me, and couldnt think as straight. LSD just fucked with my senses a lot, and i wasnt really mind trippin as hard as shrooms, even though you still do, its a different sort of trip. LSD just felt a lot cleaner of a high.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 05:15:02 PM »
^ thx, but the interesting part would be how it fucked with your senses...I know people say you can't explain it to people who never took it, but still I'm curious about how close I can get to getting an idea of what it feels like

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 05:18:21 PM »
i liked it. i had my phase the few months before high school ended and the summer that followed. even though i dont touch any of that stuff anymore, i always felt that LSD was my favorite besides bud of course. i guess in the same classification as shrooms, but shrooms just caused way more confusion for me, and couldnt think as straight. LSD just fucked with my senses a lot, and i wasnt really mind trippin as hard as shrooms, even though you still do, its a different sort of trip. LSD just felt a lot cleaner of a high.

yeah he basically summed it up for me

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »
i did it maybe 10 or 11 times, and on the last one i got a bad trip and it's pretty much fucked me up for life (well, nearly 7 years and counting so far..), i haven't touched any drug since that occasion, put me on the straight & narrow
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »
How did it fuck you up for life?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 10:18:33 PM »
Never tried it, know a few dumbfucks who have fucked themselves over big time doing that shit, but if your not stupid about it no harm done

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:25:38 AM »
How did it fuck you up for life?

well, it starts off like this; we were at a nightclub and dropped acid, i started going crazy cause i thought the nightclub was collapsing around me, security holding me down thing im a nutcase, went to refresh myself, came back and peoples faces started falling to bits infront of me, dragons & giant snakes coming up out of the ground, balls of fire coming out of the sky, basically thinking the world was ending. so we went back to a friends house to relax, turns out he put on 'the cell' (which is a FUCKED UP movie when you're not on acid). turns out that probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, as the acid lasted for nearly 5 days, i pretty much couldnt leave my room

to top it off, i can hallucinate now when i don't have any drugs, i'll regularly talk to people that aren't there, have to double check alot of shit i do now at work, etc. the only person who knows about this in real life is my wife (since she was there), so she looks out for me now. this is now nearly 7 years later and the effects i have now are pretty much the same as i had after the initial 5 days, so it's probably gonna be around for a long time
- celph titled

- joe budden

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 05:11:11 AM »
^ that's exactly what scares me off...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPPD

...but did you take a lot at once?

Chief

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 09:04:20 AM »
dont take acid if you're paranoid about it.

acid basically magnifies any thoughts you have, it can be a powerful drug for self exploration, but then when you come off the shit, if you remember any of your thoughts, you'll realise they were complete bullshit, even though they seemed genius at the time.

it is impossible to explain, but basically if you take enough, you will hallucinate hard out, if you dont take much, you might see different colours, and everything will appear to be moving around... sense of touch is different blah blah... i've had good experiences and one bad experience, the good were great, the bad was real bad. the chance of having a good trip doesnt outweigh the possibility of a bad trip, i was recently gonna try mescaline, then i realised it isnt worth it, i got heaps of shit happeining right now so the risk is too high.

the watcher - man you're lucky you can still function properly, i swear when i was having a bad trip, i couldnt construct one sentence that made sense, and my thoughts felt like they were short circuited, i ended up in my room for hours in a half dream state wishing it would go away, when i went to sleep and got up the next day i was still fucked and i had to go to work, i think it's work that got me back on track talkin to people i kinda snapped out of it, when i was going to work i forgot a few times what i was doing and where i was, it was pretty fucked.

and flash backs are real too, sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and feel completely tweaked, sometimes its cool, sometimes i have to go down stairs and watch some damn tv until it goes away and i can fall asleep.

so now i've had a bad trip, i'm too worried i'll have another one, being worried about it will probably induce it.

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 03:55:49 PM »
i get flashbacks, and i can tell you the shit is FUCKED. i regularly forget where i am, or forget what i'm doing when im in the middle of something. when i was in the nightclub, i was screaming like a retard being raped, and i couldn't even construct a sentence after that.. so i'm like 'shit, my lips are all dry', and my wife normally carries around one of them sticks that you use to moisten your lips (i forget what its called..), so i go looking for it, turns out i get it all over my face somehow and its not the shit im looking for, its lipstick

god i felt retarded after that
- celph titled

- joe budden

Paul

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 03:57:55 PM »
i get flashbacks, and i can tell you the shit is FUCKED. i regularly forget where i am, or forget what i'm doing when im in the middle of something. when i was in the nightclub, i was screaming like a retard being raped, and i couldn't even construct a sentence after that.. so i'm like 'shit, my lips are all dry', and my wife normally carries around one of them sticks that you use to moisten your lips (i forget what its called..), so i go looking for it, turns out i get it all over my face somehow and its not the shit im looking for, its lipstick

god i felt retarded after that

lmao, sorry but thats funny
funkyfreshintheflesh

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
LOL, Acgrundy dude, how the fuck dare you talk about other people when you're a drug addict, wow dude, I figured you're the 'right path' man the way you lecture everybody. Why you do drugs for?

I'll pray for all ya'll though. And that's honesty.