Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1197 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »
i get flashbacks, and i can tell you the shit is FUCKED. i regularly forget where i am, or forget what i'm doing when im in the middle of something. when i was in the nightclub, i was screaming like a retard being raped, and i couldn't even construct a sentence after that.. so i'm like 'shit, my lips are all dry', and my wife normally carries around one of them sticks that you use to moisten your lips (i forget what its called..), so i go looking for it, turns out i get it all over my face somehow and its not the shit im looking for, its lipstick

god i felt retarded after that

That shit is just crazy. And your post before that. Damnnnnn. :o

That's scary shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 04:05:12 PM »
holy shit thats fuckin crazy man...how much did you take?  I've heard like, stories like this, I guess I'd call them urban myths...but I never heard it from someone it actually happened too.  I always remember the one urban legend about a guy who had a sheet of acid, which was 100 hits, and he was walking home and it started raining and the shit melted in his pocket, so he had 100 hits all at once.  and he never came down from frying...and I guess he thought that he was an orange and he was afraid that people were going to peel him lol.  I've never had a bad trip off acid, but I been around people who have.  Its never lasted into the next day for me either...in fact most of the time I tried it, it didn't even work.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 04:10:13 PM »
LOL, Acgrundy dude, how the fuck dare you talk about other people when you're a drug addict, wow dude, I figured you're the 'right path' man the way you lecture everybody. Why you do drugs for?

I'll pray for all ya'll though. And that's honesty.

a drug addict?  You dumb fuckin idiot...don't talk, because not a goddamn worthwhile thing ever comes out of your mouth.  I'm not a drug addict.  I tried certain drugs, its called experimenting you fuckin dumbshit.  I know that you are really, really, really fucking dumb...but there is a huge difference from trying something, and being addicted to something.  If I was addicted to drugs, I'd be frying on acid right now.  I haven't touched the shit in over 5 years, and when I did do it, it was just every once in awhile just to party with.  Addicted...Lol, no wonder you can't pass a fuckin HS class designed for retards.  Go back to fuckin up in school you worthless waste of space.  Its dumbfucks like you that somehow manage to fuck up my simple taco bell order.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 04:13:14 PM »
LOL, Acgrundy dude, how the fuck dare you talk about other people when you're a drug addict, wow dude, I figured you're the 'right path' man the way you lecture everybody. Why you do drugs for?

a drug addict?  You dumb fuckin idiot...don't talk, because not a goddamn worthwhile thing ever comes out of your mouth.  I'm not a drug addict.  I tried certain drugs, its called experimenting you fuckin dumbshit.  I know that you are really, really, really fucking dumb...but there is a huge difference from trying something, and being addicted to something.  If I was addicted to drugs, I'd be frying on acid right now.  I haven't touched the shit in over 5 years, and when I did do it, it was just every once in awhile just to party with.  Addicted...Lol, no wonder you can't pass a fuckin HS class designed for retards.  Go back to fuckin up in school you worthless waste of space.  Its dumbfucks like you that somehow manage to fuck up my simple taco bell order.

Whatever, same difference. Here you are talking about everybody else, calling everybody losers, like you just did and YOU ARE the gut tryin' all this shit.

I thought you'd be the cat who would call everybody 'dumb fucks' who has done drugs. Shit's crazy.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 04:13:25 PM »
i have only done shrooms sometimes they are fun sometimes they are not. I took way to much one time and freaked myself out.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »
And just an honest curious question, I just really gotta ask, why would you want to do that to your body, like?

To a certain point I can understand a person using drugs out of depression but just to be messin' with crazy shit like this, just to see how it is, to me is mind boggling. NO OFFNESIVE to anybody. I'm just sayin'. I don't know. But don't kill ya'll selves now. :-\

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 04:17:37 PM »

Whatever, same difference. Here you are talking about everybody else, calling everybody losers, like you just did and YOU ARE the gut tryin' all this shit.

I thought you'd be the cat who would call everybody 'dumb fucks' who has done drugs. Shit's crazy.

when did AC even say anything about calling other people losers? I only see two posts by him in this thread.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 04:19:23 PM »
^ Nah, not in this thread but he's all over the place sayin' shit like that. I just thought he'd be one of those guys who'd never dare try something like this.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »
I've done it once and it was fuckin' sick.  I think if you take acid thinking you might have a trip you will, I don't worry about it and anytime I take shrooms I always have a good trip.  Acid is a little more intense than shrooms to me, lights start pulsating, trees start moving, it's all good tho, that's what the purpose of a hallucagenic is.  I'd reccomend it if you have the right mind set.

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »

no its not the same difference you fuckin idiot.  Trying something out and being an addict is on two completely different levels.  Its no fuckin wonder you can't pass a simple HS class...you're fuckin retarded dude.  Lots of people try drugs, trying acid did nothing negative to me.  Now if I went ahead and took acid every single day for a year straight, that would be really stupid, probably something you would do if you could get your hands on some acid.  But I didn't do it...I tried it a few times, had some fun, and that was it.  Where I'm at right now in life, I'm doing just fine, better than probably 90% of society at my age.  And btw...when I was in HS I smoke a gang of weed, I'd get blazed off my ass and then ace a calculus exam...highest grade in the class...and your dumb ass can't even pass pathetic ass algebra 1.  Its hardworking people like me who have to take care of worthless fucks like you.  Do taxes and our government take care of anybody doing well, working hard, and making a living for themselves?  Nope, they help worthless dumb fucks that can't help themselves or graduate pathetic ass highschool.  Quit trying to call me out as a drug addict and go pick up a book and do some studying you fuckin retard...your first assignment is to find the definition of addict.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 04:23:02 PM »
QuietTruth, you're something else man. :laugh:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 04:42:21 PM »
holy shit thats fuckin crazy man...how much did you take?  I've heard like, stories like this, I guess I'd call them urban myths...but I never heard it from someone it actually happened too.  I always remember the one urban legend about a guy who had a sheet of acid, which was 100 hits, and he was walking home and it started raining and the shit melted in his pocket, so he had 100 hits all at once.  and he never came down from frying...and I guess he thought that he was an orange and he was afraid that people were going to peel him lol.  I've never had a bad trip off acid, but I been around people who have.  Its never lasted into the next day for me either...in fact most of the time I tried it, it didn't even work.

That's not an urban legend, that happened to Devon Sawa's character in SLC Punk.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 04:52:35 PM »
^^^um, thats a movie right...a fictional movie?  meaning very well that is an urban legend.

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 05:01:17 PM »
i'm not down with the lingo, but i think it would be 6 hits in the span of 2 hours. this shit has fucked me up for life as i have said, i regret doing it now after whats happened to me, but my wife knows the story and looks out for me so its cool, the only other problem i have now is i'm really awkward in social situations, so i limit the amount of people i can be around at any one time without freaking out. starting a new job or whatever for me is my worst nightmare, only have a few friends etc since its all i can deal with

enough about me though. if you're generally thinking about what most people would call weird shit, then i can safely say acid is NOT for you. if you have the right environment etc (chilling in a room with some friends, got some mellow music happening (not gangsta rap)), then you should be set
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chief

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
i get flashbacks, and i can tell you the shit is FUCKED. i regularly forget where i am, or forget what i'm doing when im in the middle of something. when i was in the nightclub, i was screaming like a retard being raped, and i couldn't even construct a sentence after that.. so i'm like 'shit, my lips are all dry', and my wife normally carries around one of them sticks that you use to moisten your lips (i forget what its called..), so i go looking for it, turns out i get it all over my face somehow and its not the shit im looking for, its lipstick

god i felt retarded after that

that shits crazy man. i hope for you it goes away.