Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1187 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2007, 11:34:41 AM »
^ ive never gotten a headache while high... but ive noticed that if i have a headache first, and then i smoke up, it makes it worse... but then again, i have a problem with headaches so it might just be me

here's my policy on that.

If weed didn't CAUSE the headache, it can cure it. and weed can cause a headache if it's say something like Kush from a bong, you get so high that when you come down it's like ;'crashing' kind of if that makes sense. That's why I prefer sativas and hazes to Kushes. and even if weed caused the headache, once you're not under the effects of the weed anymore/have gotten some food/water in you, weed can probably still cure the headache.

hm, actually, I have a blunt..just chillin', perhaps it's time.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
got me some diesel right now... was pretty cheap, so fuck it 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »
got like a half track of some homegrown juicy fruit for 10 bucks last night, shit is amazing.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »
Yeah, I hear what ya'll is sayin'. Still a drug though.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
^ i thought the exact same thing man.. "weed is a drug, drugs are harmful".. but if u think about it, weed doesnt cut years off your life like cigarettes do, so i mean, whats the harm in that? thats why i started.. i realized its not actually that harmful at all, and it feels good, so its a win/win

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2007, 04:56:16 PM »
^ Cool, cool than. I'ma take ya'll words for it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2007, 10:52:29 PM »
That's why I prefer sativas and hazes to Kushes.

???

So you'd take some Sour Diesel or Purple Haze over some OG or Grandaddy Purple?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2007, 11:33:08 PM »
more like, I'd take strawberyy cough, pineapple trainwreck, durben poison, sour apple over some OG or some GDP. I've had GDP up the arse for weeks, I miss sativas man, they're so rare in comparison.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2007, 12:02:52 AM »
I'd take any light green upper like high-grade sativa over Granddaddy any day, because purple is a downer.. I like smokin n laughin, not smokin n sleepin.... I smoke 5 blunts a day on average so it's an educated preference..

and Quiettruth, you ain't out there like that like some others on this board.. this world works in crazy ways.. to ask why someone takes drugs just shows how you've never really dwelled in the bottom of this soicety, or the top.. you have a young mind.

I don't know too much about Acid or LSD cuzz that ain't the drugs on my streets.. but let me spill some game for you, a person can go to a doctor complaining about back pains, what you might not know is that there is no way in the world that doctors can prove you do not have the pain you're speaking of when it's in the back.. so by AMERICAN LAW, they have to give you pain killers, or something that will help you.. and it's usually vicoden, even if they don't prescribe you with vicoden, you can ask for it and tell them it works the best.. when you don't have health insurance, you go to health care places who prescribe you with bulks, all you have to do is pay a lil more.. but it's ok, ure gettin 60 each fill-up usually with 2 free re-fills if needed.. this is one of the main ways it finds its way on the street.. there's alot of profit involved when you sell it for $10 each.. vicoden is one of the fastest drugs you can get addicted to.. but you wouldn't sit there asking why one takes vicoden now, would you? It's a "pain-killer", not a "drug", right? Tylenol is "medicine" not a "drug", right? how bout nyquil? aka "sippin on some sizzurp".. haha.. now, let's shift to ecstacy which is also known as MDMA, 30 years ago the substance known as MDMA was used on depressed patients, it was medicine, an "anti-depressant".. but once a few people found a loop-hole in the system and abused it for profit just like they do with vicoden.. the government got pissed because they couldn't tax them.. they wanted a cut from it, but couldn't get that from the streets.. so they made it illegal and then went on to pay for a fake study and hired a neurologist by the name of Alan Leshner who told the whole world that MDMA puts holes in your brains.. there is absolutely no such thing, and I insist on you gettin deeper into it if you're interested.. but anyway, nowadays a single ecstacy can be charged as a felony and they will make at least 3 Gz from your ass, not mentioning court fees, arrest fee, legal representation etc etc. It's all a game and it's all about money..

bottomline is.. you gotta fuck with the drug of choice, don't let it fuck with you.. be responsible, you don't have to abuse it.. and if you have an addictive gene from ure family, then do it at ure own risk.. but know what you're doing and how foolish it can prove to be.. just make sure not to touch PCP or Heroin, trust me on that.. other than that drugs ain't shit, alcohol is a bottom barrel drug, it kills enough cells at such a fast rate and makes you so un-aware that it proves to have more profit for the government for it to be legal.. most other drugs only make you focus more.. it's deeper than that however, I just don't have time to keep typing.. my point at the end of the day is.. you need to shut up.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:08:29 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2007, 12:36:07 AM »
lol qt is the homey.

let me add to his list of drugs not to fuck with at all ever

crystal methamphetamine
speed
aderol
pcp
meds/most pills

drugs I basically advise against but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'neeever':
heroin
cocaine
ecstacy

alcohol can be barrel bottom but a good beer or some privilege hennessy is damn enjoyable man.

coke can be addictive but i've never enjoyed it enough to do it alot.

vicodin/valiums can kill pain and shit but I rather weed, better flavor and less addictive.

Ecstacy, i think should be used very sparely, it's valuable when you're exploring and learning (especially sexually too) but after awhile you gotta know when to stop. I don't know about holes in your brain, but I've seen it (and stimulants in general) dumbify some friends.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2007, 12:43:50 AM »
Anything abused is bad, ecstacy after a while does "dumbify" you in general, although it is different for everyone. Cocaine you can enjoy, but I never understood how people get addicted to it, I'm convinced the only way is to have an addictive gene unless you're just a special case. Meth is one hell of a drug, I've seen more lives get ruined from it where I'm from more than anything else, it should be added to the list.. I felt so sorry for the fiends buyin it from me back in the days that I gave up on it.. but I'd sell ecstacy any day, still do.. it's a great drug..

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
Scientists Say UK Current Drug Classification System Is Flawed

A new UK study suggests that the current UK drug classification system of A, B, and C of the Misuse of Drugs Act is flawed and should be replaced by an evidence-based system of potential harm that would place alcohol and tobacco higher than cannabis and ecstasy.

The study is published in The Lancet.

Professor David Nutt from the University of Bristol, Professor Colin Blakemore, Chief Executive of the Medical Research Council, and two colleagues developed a new drug ranking system that would class socially acceptable tobacco and alcohol as more harmful than cannabis, and considerably more dangerous than Class A drugs such as ecstasy and LSD.

They say the current classification system used in the UK is flawed and should be scrapped.

Their proposed system of classification asesses harm in an "evidence-based fashion". They use three main factors to determine the potential harm that a substance causes:

(1) Physical harm to the user,
(2) Tendency to induce dependence in the user, and
(3) The effect of its use on families, communities and society in general.

Within each factor there are three sub-categories which altogether made up a nine-category "matrix of harm". Each category attracts a score of between 0 and 3, with 3 representing the most harm. An overall mean harm score of between 0 and 3 is then calculated for each drug.

They asked two independent expert panels to score 20 different substances using this new system. The 20 drugs included five legal potentially misused substances (alcohol, khat, solvents, alkyl nitrites, and tobacco) and one recently classified one (ketamine) so that the league table showed some familiar "benchmarks".

The two panels found the method easy to use and came up with very similar harm scores for each drug.

In order of overall harm, the 20 drugs were given the following ranking (the most harmful, heroin at number 1 scored nearly 3, while the least harmful khat at number 20 scored less than 1):

(1) Heroin (most harmful).
(2) Cocaine.
(3) Barbiturates.
(4) Street Methodone.
(5) Alcohol.

(6) Ketamine.
(7) Benzodiazepines.
(8) Amphetamine.
(9) Tobacco.
(10) Buprenorphine.

(11) Cannabis.
(12) Solvents.
(13) 4-MTA (para-methylthioamphetamine).
(14) LSD.
(15) Methylphenidate (ritalin).

(16) Anabolic steroids.
(17) GHB (gamma hydroxybutyric acid).
(18) Ecstasy.
(19) Alkyl nitrites.
(20) Khat (least harmful).

Prof Nutt who led the study said, "Drug misuse and abuse are major health problems. Our methodology offers a systematic framework and process that could be used by national and international regulatory bodies to assess the harm of current and future drugs of abuse".

Prof Blackmore said that while drug policy is aimed at reducing harm to users, their families and society as a whole, the present system was not a "Rational, evidence-based method for assessing the harm of drugs". He said the system they have devised, on the other hand, is.

COMING IN 2008.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2007, 12:47:49 AM »
ecstacy is actually that harmless? maybe the pure shit, I guess. alot of pills are cut with speed/meth etc. but I know, I know...not in the bay. which is true, most of the best E i've had was from san fran.

can't believe that E is less harmful than herb though.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »
MDMA is less harmful than herb.. but not ecstacy, it is usually mixed with other things such special sodiums etc. but No, never meth, that's a myth.. they can't afford to inject it with meth.. I'm not sayin it's never been done before, but you won't find it in this day and age.. They are 2 completely different chemical compounds... unless it's laced with the chemical compound methamphetamine it does not contain methamphetamine and just because the chemical compound starts with the prefic "Meth" or "Methyl" does not mean that there is methamphetamine in it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 01:08:53 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.

The Watcher

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2007, 01:51:26 AM »
i was a regular user of meth, speed, ecstasy & ketamine for about 4 years.. maybe 9 or 10 ecstasy pills over a weekend, mixed in with a few lines of speed or meth.. about 50/50 it was either mdma ecstasy pills, or ketamine based pills.. or speed bombs

i dont know if its been proven ecstasy can dumbify you, but i used it ALOT and i think its dumbified me in a sense.. not that i cant think properly or something, but im 27 and thing about alot of dumb shit and i get periods where i feel like im retarded (except with anything technical..), add that with the acid mishap and i've probably had my fair share of drug incidents, my kids wont be touchin that shit AT ALL (if i ever have any)

out of that list, i think the only drugs  i never used were  #1, 3, 7, 19 & 20. i had some fucked up friends around that time, who would be on anti-depressants or whatever and snort their meds mixed in with speed, ecstasy etc..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden