Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1192 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2007, 07:39:46 AM »
Tanjibility: Thanks, that first post looked sensible and was pretty interesting to read...however, I would say neeever to heroin, cause that shit is just ex-fuckin-tremely addictive and you see it's on top of Rod's list (which is, btw, interesting, especially ecstasy being that harmless, alcohol scoring so many points and weed being "worse" than LSD)...also, street heroin is hella laced with bullshit, some of which you wouldn't even dream of smoking or even injecting, even if you're a fiend

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2007, 09:15:32 AM »
lol @ Professor Nutt :D interesting y'all dont mention crack when it comes to "drugs to never touch"... would any of u guys ever try crack (if u havent already)?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2007, 11:12:30 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »
lol qt is the homey.

let me add to his list of drugs not to fuck with at all ever

crystal methamphetamine
speed
aderol
pcp
meds/most pills

drugs I basically advise against but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'neeever':
heroin
cocaine
ecstacy

alcohol can be barrel bottom but a good beer or some privilege hennessy is damn enjoyable man.

coke can be addictive but i've never enjoyed it enough to do it alot.

vicodin/valiums can kill pain and shit but I rather weed, better flavor and less addictive.

Ecstacy, i think should be used very sparely, it's valuable when you're exploring and learning (especially sexually too) but after awhile you gotta know when to stop. I don't know about holes in your brain, but I've seen it (and stimulants in general) dumbify some friends.
-T

You rather do some heroin than smoke a wet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
but I know, I know...not in the bay.

LMAO. The Bay isn't some amazing drug mecca like you think...E can be cut with other substances ANYWHERE.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:21:02 AM by Now_I_Know »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
^ i would... i mean im 100% sure im never doing either, but i'd rather do heroin than PCP... u cant even control yourself on PCP, its for people who just dont give a fuck anymore

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2007, 11:19:20 AM »
^ i would... i mean im 100% sure im never doing either, but i'd rather do heroin than PCP... u cant even control yourself on PCP, its for people who just dont give a fuck anymore

LOL. I've smoked dipped blunts before, and it's not like you're out of control like you make it seem...Heroin is way worse.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
^ no it isn't.. a "wet" is nothin like pure PCP.. you have no clue what ure speaking on.. I've seen people on real PCP do the craziest shit like lift a fuckin car off the ground.. I've known a dood who pulled somebody's eye out of the socket on PCP.. it is nothing pretty, it's not even fun.. you have no control and will see things that aren't there.. for example: an OG dope fiend from the infamous drug infested Tenderloin district in San Francisco was tellin me how he woke up in the morning one day and found himself naked with "satan was here" written all over his walls, he literally thought he was the devil.. shit, rapper Big Lurch from Sacramento, Mac Dre's boy, he ate his fuckin girlfriend on PCP, he bit into titties, stomach and torso.. rapper COS from Sacramento again, Brotha Lynch's 1st artist, he raped his own daugter on PCP.. the list goes on.. Heroin is like a pain killer pill times 100, it takes you out then brings you up.. it's not too hallucinating like PCP..

and by the way, the bay IS a drug mecca, I'll take you to places you will not even belive existed and why would the government let it be.. for example, in San Francisco there is a block near fillmoe in the TL's called "pill hill", out there, you can drive thru and get ANY pill you ever heard of ever.. there are literally dozens of people standin there with a library of pills ready for you.. don't get me started on crack, meth or weed though.. I'm not saying it's THE mecca, but it's up there.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2007, 01:04:20 AM »
lol qt is the homey.

let me add to his list of drugs not to fuck with at all ever

crystal methamphetamine
speed
aderol
pcp
meds/most pills

drugs I basically advise against but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'neeever':
heroin
cocaine
ecstacy

alcohol can be barrel bottom but a good beer or some privilege hennessy is damn enjoyable man.

coke can be addictive but i've never enjoyed it enough to do it alot.

vicodin/valiums can kill pain and shit but I rather weed, better flavor and less addictive.

Ecstacy, i think should be used very sparely, it's valuable when you're exploring and learning (especially sexually too) but after awhile you gotta know when to stop. I don't know about holes in your brain, but I've seen it (and stimulants in general) dumbify some friends.
-T

You rather do some heroin than smoke a wet?

I've done alot of research on H and have a good friend who said he knows how to do it safely and has, and I know him and he's healthy and I've considered trying it with him....but outside of that exact context, I don't think I'll do it. i have smoked opium though, which is in the same family and a good stone.

but I know, I know...not in the bay.

LMAO. The Bay isn't some amazing drug mecca like you think...E can be cut with other substances ANYWHERE.

and I said that half kidding cause

a)i find pretty great deals in the bay
b)any time I say otherwise, one of many dubcc bay reps will disagree with me.
 so it's a kind of humor.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Chief

« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2007, 08:33:14 AM »
yeah i dont know about PCP, i had a mate go crazy off the shit, not hard out, just real aggressive starting fights with everyone.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »
^ yeah well it starts out with feeling invicible and starting fights till your tolerance goes up and you start thinking you're someone else.. I've heard a story about how this cat thought he was a fuckin orange and would start shit with anyone coming near him because he thought they were going peal his outer skin off.. I was just watching cops and they showed some black dood running around the street naked with blood all over him.. they said it was PCP.. one hell of a drug.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

acgrundy

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2007, 08:19:43 PM »
^ yeah well it starts out with feeling invicible and starting fights till your tolerance goes up and you start thinking you're someone else.. I've heard a story about how this cat thought he was a fuckin orange and would start shit with anyone coming near him because he thought they were going peal his outer skin off.. I was just watching cops and they showed some black dood running around the street naked with blood all over him.. they said it was PCP.. one hell of a drug.

I posted that same story in this thread about acid...I'm pretty sure that is a story that maybe happened one time to someone and now is an urban legend in every town

WC Iz Active

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2007, 08:23:18 PM »
What up Grundy

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2007, 12:50:34 AM »

LOL WTF.. I JUST READ UR POST.. THAT'S A TRIP!!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY FROM 'ROUND MY PARTS TOO.. AHAHAHA URBAN LEGEND.. CRAZY.

COMING IN 2008.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2007, 04:48:36 AM »
and by the way, the bay IS a drug mecca, I'll take you to places you will not even belive existed and why would the government let it be.. for example, in San Francisco there is a block near fillmoe in the TL's called "pill hill", out there, you can drive thru and get ANY pill you ever heard of ever.. there are literally dozens of people standin there with a library of pills ready for you.. don't get me started on crack, meth or weed though.. I'm not saying it's THE mecca, but it's up there.

Damn. So...the local police departmen is aware of this and they just let it happen? That's what it boils down to? Reminds me of the whole "Hamsterdam"-expermiment from The Wire. That's just crazy...