Author Topic: So What's Acid Like?  (Read 1195 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: So What's Acid Like?
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:30 AM »
It's been years bro.. I mean they sit there saying pimpin and hoin for money is illegal for example, they stress on it over and over.. but if you ever travel to San Francisco, go on a street by the name of POLK and you'll see at least 100 hoes walkin around and going up to cars.. police cars drive right by looking at everyone.. every now and then they'll pick a hoe to fuck with.. I've known hoes workin on the street that have told me all the police do is make ho's suck em up in their car.. and if they really wanna fuck wit them, they'll lock em up for the night.. the court system out here usually takes a couple of days of waiting to attend when ure in custody.. you go to court, get issued a fee, the pimp pays for it, and the hoe is back on the street workin extra hard to pay her pimp off.. that's what a pimp is there for.. loan and protection.

Where I'm from for example.. a famous car dealership got closed down, so the city is going to be in trouble for money, the tax they were gettin from the spot is no longer there.. so until a new business takes over, they have to go fuck wit people.. so they go to the good ol' drug spots, get them fools for a small posession charge.. lock em up for a second, have em go to court and get charged for 3 to 4 G'z each for the felony count they prolly recieved, and if they can't pay, then they'll go to the government colllection and collect it.. either way, the city makes sure to get payed.. the people who got caught however will have bad credit, then will have trouble in the futur, so they'll usually turn to drugs again for help.. that's what it boils down to.. crime makes the world go 'round in America.. in cali at least. For example: why do hard-working paisas get deported when they get caught and have no proper papers to show, but the drug dealing ass illegals remain in jail then get sent out free. I was in jail watching this with my own eyes, then I came out, got into an accident, the person who hit me was a drunk paisa who happen to be an illegal immigrant, therefore no license or money to pay off the fees, so he gets deported in 2 weeks.. no insurance pay for an illegal, but then you ask why do drug dealing illegals remain then? collection usually won't pay 4 them either right? but the big mastermind reason behind that is that those people are the ones that get American citizens who CAN pay for fees involved in what they do. If you ever go to jail, you'll usually meet fiends over there for posession, rarely any real drug dealers, and if you do meet real ones, they're the ones who are respected as fuck in jail and get the most food and work-out training them to go back out and do the damn thang.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 10:39:11 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2007, 10:54:14 AM »
^^^^My normal response to your info would be "get the fuck outta here. There's no way the police is letting that happen in a neighbourhood." but I realize that you're telling the truth. I mean, why would you even lie about something like this, right?

That's just crazy. George W. fucking Bush is constantly at war with other countries while the REAL problems are laying in his own fucking country. But, the man obviously chooses to ignore that. I know it's nothing new what I'm telling here. Just saying is all...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »
dog if you're really in the streets, this is the basics.. income tax doesn't help cities much.. it's the "criminals", that tax is much more valuable.. and it's all constructed carefully by the government.. the county I stay in is currently housing over its capacity in their jail.. 500 people over to be exact.. there are more group rooms than ever now since the cells are filled up.. there's no such thing as visitation anymore for the minor offenses, they go straight to the gutter with all the low-lives.. at the same time I guess it's coincidence that the county has laid off police officers due to not enough money to pay wages.. how can you have less police, but more arrests? they have to go to their reserves.. I feel sorry for the judges that have to go through with these cases and be the bad guys.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2007, 11:37:54 AM »
EVEN I'D MAKE A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN GEORGE W. FUCKIN FAGGOT BUSH, YA DIG?

COMING IN 2008.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
rapper COS from Sacramento again, Brotha Lynch's 1st artist, he raped his own daugter on PCP.. the list goes on..

I dunno how I made this mistake, COS is still around doin shows, I was trippin.. I meant the rapper SICX..

check out the article:
http://www.sohh.com/article_print.php?content_ID=2664

COMING IN 2008.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »
^ heard the story before but didnt know who it was... and of course theres the rapper from the south who took out his own eye... his name escapes me right now, but w/e

yeah PCP is nuts :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »
rapper COS from Sacramento again, Brotha Lynch's 1st artist, he raped his own daugter on PCP.. the list goes on..

I dunno how I made this mistake, COS is still around doin shows, I was trippin.. I meant the rapper SICX..

check out the article:
http://www.sohh.com/article_print.php?content_ID=2664

Then feel my smif n wes, shiftin through you vest, rippin up your chest
Pickin up the rest cause when I does my dirt won't leave a mess...

Maybe cuz COS was on that track.