Author Topic: What is the most disappointing album of all time ?  (Read 1414 times)

d-nice

Re: What is the most disappointing album of all time ?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »
The Firm

wardy

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:31 AM »
50 cent - massacre after get rich album i thought dude was unstoppable to i heard this n since it aint got much better with his label releases or guest spots

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:30 AM »
doggfather, tical 0, the firm, blood money...
can't name just one

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »
Mobb Deep - Blood Money

for real though.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 05:26:51 AM »
The Big Disappointment-Busta Rhymes.  Not of all time but 1 of them.  Just like the Doctor's Advocate.  Gotta go way back on that question.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 07:14:31 AM »
Personally for me it was P Diddys Forever album, we all know diddy aint the best rapper but No Way Out was a really good album and i was anticipating another album silmilar to No Way Out. Instead i got a piece of shit shaped as a cd.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 08:54:12 AM »
im surprised no one mentioned dr.dre presents the aftermath

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »
The game is too be sold not to be told
laugh now or cry later ( personaly i was realy disapointed )
Ghetto Heisman ( after the shadiest and the first single "the streets " i was expecting big)

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 10:28:52 AM »
i agree with the fugees i hate them.... scores so wack.

personal business

id say 2001 was my biggest let down. i thought it was decent but after still dre and his past history and the fact he seemed eager to reprove himself i thought it would be chronic level.

wrath of the math=sick

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
restless-was dope, but shoulda been classic
the last meal-dope, but shoulda been classic

wu tang's double disc-ugh, don't get me started

it was written-needed more Premier and Dre, less others

sdds-shoulda been way better imo

and I don't know who expects a classic out of anything with the word 'presents' in it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »

and I don't know who expects a classic out of anything with the word 'presents' in it.

-T
triumph is one of my favorite songs ever but most of the album seems completely unfocused. beats wack with one layered and poorly chosen samples. lyrically its sharp but lacks the direction and style of 36 chamber making it boring. now i'm not sure if i would call any double album flawless but this is about as far as any respected artists(s) has gotten from it especially after leading people on with their single greatest song.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »
bob dylan has some live albums I would call flawless, but you right I can't think of a flawless studio double lp.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 12:04:44 PM »
Just some personal choices here:

Boo Yaa Tribe - West Koasta Nostra-- The guest lineup looked SOOOO dope (mack 10, kurupt, knoc-turn'al, eminem, b-real, gail gotti, mr. short khop, wc, crooked i, eastwood, kokane) so i was expecting a dope album, and in reality it sucked, MAYBE avg. at best

Boys N Da Hood - Self Titled-- First single was dope, I thought we where about to have another dope southern group, and the album was relatively weak

Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple--First album was DOPE, and I expected banks to turn around the unit's luck (both sales & quality) and he failed just as bad as everyone else on the unit recently before him on both accounts

Mack 10 - Bang Or Ball-- I had heard the 3 singles before buying the album. One of those albums where I thought would be dope (because the 3 singles where AMAZING) and I had always contemplated copping it for a while. When I finally did, I realised the album sucked, and besides the 3 singles, the album had another 3-4 good songs

Memphis Bleek - 534-- M.A.D.E. was such a dope album, I saw the album hella cheap and I had really loved the single round here, so i copped it, and it was sick. Then 534 followed up and was str8 ass

Mobb Deep - Blood Money--Obvious reasons

Slim Thug - Already Platinum--I really liked 3 kings & like a boss, so I bought the album, and it was FILLED with fillers and very few good tracks here and there

Snoop Dogg - Game Is To Be Sold, NotTo Be Told - Straight garbage. Like 4-5 good songs only

Tony Yayo - Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon--Banks & Buck 1st album where amazing, and Yayo KILLED guest apperances here and there, and this album was wack. Even the good songs where good because either the production or guests

Young Jeezy - Both Albums--He's not someone that I don't like, he's cool, but both his albums are either wack or avg.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 12:05:40 PM »

Eminem - Encore, I was so highly anticipating that album, I thought it was going to push the bar and set a new standard, wrong could I be!

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »

-T
triumph is one of my favorite songs ever but most of the album seems completely unfocused. beats wack with one layered and poorly chosen samples. lyrically its sharp but lacks the direction and style of 36 chamber making it boring. now i'm not sure if i would call any double album flawless but this is about as far as any respected artists(s) has gotten from it especially after leading people on with their single greatest song.
the 1st cd of Wu 4ever is GREAT, the 2nd is weak