Author Topic: Key California Republican Group Endorses Ron Paul  (Read 294 times)

jeromechickenbone

Key California Republican Group Endorses Ron Paul
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 22, 2007

ARLINGTON, VA – The United Republicans of California (UROC) have unanimously endorsed Congressman Ron Paul for president of the United States.  UROC, formed in 1963 to support Barry Goldwater, represents the traditional conservative wing of the California Republican Party.

“The unanimous endorsement from the United Republicans of California proves what the campaign has been saying all along,” said campaign chairman Kent Snyder.  “Ron Paul is the only true conservative and real Republican in the race.”

In their official statement endorsing Dr. Paul, UROC called him “the leading advocate for freedom in our nation’s capital” and recognized that:

Ron Paul’s voting record demonstrates that he has voted against:

· raising taxes;
· unbalanced budgets;
· a federal restriction on gun ownership;
· raising congressional pay; or
· increasing the power of the executive branch.

His voting record demonstrates further that he voted against:

· the USA Patriot Act;
· regulating the Internet; and
· the war in Iraq.

Dr. Paul is the only candidate with a record that matches the UROC’s platform.

“Whether the issue is life, the Second Amendment, foreign policy, spending or taxes, Ron Paul is the only traditional conservative candidate,” continued Snyder.  “Traditional conservatives across the country should support Ron Paul for president.”

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Key California Republican Group Endorses Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 10:15:21 PM »
Too bad California is going to end up voting for a democrat in the presidential elections. :P You're lucky to be living in AZ, Jrome.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 10:18:44 PM »
Too bad California is going to end up voting for a democrat in the presidential elections. :P You're lucky to be living in AZ, Jrome.

Shit, I got an uphill battle - this is wack ass McCain's stomping ground.  But I ain't scurred and you better not be either.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »

Shit, I got an uphill battle - this is wack ass McCain's stomping ground.  But I ain't scurred and you better not be either.
Well it's not only AZ that decides the Republican nomination. But when it comes to the presidential race, there is no way California will vote Republican. As oppose to Arizona, which probably will.

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
Too bad he's not going anywere hahaha. He's doing horrible in all of the polls. 1% LMAO. I wonder what would happen if he runs independent...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 11:51:06 AM »

Think again on that one, he has been included in only 5 of the 30 plus polls, so yes of course he isn't going to do shit if his name is not even included on the poll list!

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:05 PM »

Think again on that one, he has been included in only 5 of the 30 plus polls, so yes of course he isn't going to do shit if his name is not even included on the poll list!

You are wrong.

"If the 2008 Republican presidential primary were held today, whom would you support if the candidates were  [see below]?"  If "All":  "If you absolutely had to choose, which one person would you support?" Names rotated

%                   
   Rudy Giuliani    26                   
   John McCain    17                   
   Newt Gingrich    10                   
   Fred Thompson    9                   
   Mitt Romney    8                   
   Sam Brownback    2                   
   Mike Huckabee    2                   
   Tom Tancredo    2                   
   Jim Gilmore    1                   
   Duncan Hunter    1                   
   Ron Paul    1                   
   Tommy Thompson    1                   
   Other (vol.)    1                   
   None of these (vol.)    2                   
   Unsure    18              

1 percent. LOL

Sparegeez

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 03:06:31 AM »
Hell I'm happy at the 1% at this point.  I believe I saw a Zogby poll in Florida where he was at 2.6% which is good too.  I say it's good because it's all relative when you consider that A) Just 2 months ago, he wasn't even getting enough votes to chart on the polls B) The only exposure that 99.99% of Americans have had to him are about a grand total of 5 minutes across 2 GOP debates. 

It's still extremely early on in the race and Paul's popularity is growing everyday.

If Paul wasn't perceived as a threat, he wouldn't have Republicans rallying against him to be removed from future debates.  Lots of people are going out of their way to block his message from being heard.  That should speak volumes in itself.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 03:22:01 AM »
I can't quite get over your inability to read and interpet information, I said there have been over 30 polls conducted by different pollsters, the link you gave me featured 12 different polls...Ron Paul's name is featured in 11 of these polls but the most recent polls on him have only been conducted in 7 of the those 11 polls, which is an increase, since the last time I read about this but it doesn't dispell my point.   
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:00:54 AM by virtuoso »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »
Ron Paul is purposely left out of many polls. He has been winning most of the polls I have seen online.

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »
I can't quite get over your inability to read and interpet information, I said there have been over 30 polls conducted by different pollsters, the link you gave me featured 12 different polls...Ron Paul's name is featured in 11 of these polls but the most recent polls on him have only been conducted in 7 of the those 11 polls, which is an increase, since the last time I read about this but it doesn't dispell my point.   

Ok smart guy what percent do YOU think he's at?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 07:51:17 AM »

I take that back, it's self defeating for me to have a go at you like that, it isn't a question of being smart, it's just you chose to not analyse the information, instead you just took it at face value. I can't really answer your question because he has been left out of so many polls as for what you said about income in a previous thread, I really do recommend that you watch this documentary

It addresses the income tax, the federal reserve, the IRS and much more

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »

I take that back, it's self defeating for me to have a go at you like that, it isn't a question of being smart, it's just you chose to not analyse the information, instead you just took it at face value. I can't really answer your question because he has been left out of so many polls as for what you said about income in a previous thread, I really do recommend that you watch this documentary

How else am I suppose to analyze the data? The guy is 1% in every poll I've seen! And I've read and seen what this guy wants to do with the country. I feel like it's a bad idea what he is trying to do with the income tax.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 11:38:11 AM »

How else am I suppose to analyze the data? The guy is 1% in every poll I've seen! And I've read and seen what this guy wants to do with the country. I feel like it's a bad idea what he is trying to do with the income tax.

Listen homie, you need to watch the video.  No offense, but you're speaking on something that you do not fundamentally understand.  You believe the income tax helps poor families?  The income tax FUCKS the lower class more than anyone.  The income tax is not constitutional, the Supreme Court has recognized that.

Please do youself a favor and watch the video and come back and lets discuss the realities of the income tax and the federal reserve / IRS.  Knowledge is power homie.