Author Topic: Nominees For The 7th Annual BET Award 2007  (Read 52 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nominees For The 7th Annual BET Award 2007
« on: May 24, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
Black Entertainment Television returns with its 7th annual Award. The award will be hosted by Mo’nique, airing live from the Shrine Auditorium. This year Diana Ross will honor with the Lifetime Achievement Award and Don Cheadle will receive the Humanitarian Award.

The Award includes 14 categories such as music, films and sport. Beyonce leads with six nods including Best Collaboration, Female R&B and many more. Jennifer Hudson, Ciara, Gnarls Barkley and Akon score a total of 3 nods. 50 Cent and T.I. have been confirmed to perform and for the first time ever fans will get the opportunity to vote on which song they would like 50 to perform.

Below are the complete lists of nominees by category:

Male Hip Hop: Diddy, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, T.I.
Collaboration: Akon ft. Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce ft.Jay-Z, "Deja Vu"; Beyonce ft. Jay-Z, "Upgrade U"; Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole, "Last Night"; Ludacris ft. Mary J. Blige, "Runaway Love."
Female R&B: Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, Corinne Bailey Rae.
Male R&B: Akon, John Legend, Gerald Levert, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke.
Group: Gnarls Barkley, Mary Mary, Outkast, Pretty Ricky, Three 6 Mafia.
New Artist: Lupe Fiasco, Gnarls Barkley, Jennifer Hudson, MIMS, Corinne Bailey Rae.
Gospel Artist: Shirley Caesar, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, Dave Hollister, Mary Mary.
Video Of The Year: Akon ft. Snoop Dogg, "I Wanna Love You"; Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Beyonce & Shakira, "Beautiful Liar"; Ciara, "Like a Boy"; Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy."
Actress: Tichina Arnold, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Hudson, Kerry Washington, Chandra Wilson.
Actor: Idris Elba, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Forest Whitaker.
Female Athlete: Swin Cash, Tamika Catchings, Gail Devers, Lisa Leslie, Serena Williams.
Male Athlete: Reggie Bush, LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Dwyane Wade, Tiger Woods.
BET J Cool Like That Award: Gerald Levert, Brian McKnight, Eric Roberson, Musiq Soulchild, Elisabeth Withers.
BET Choice Award: Beyonce, "Irreplaceable"; Birdman & Lil Wayne, "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"; Bow Wow ft. Chris Brown, "Shortie Like Mine"; Ciara, "Because Of You"; Robin Thicke, "Lost Without You"; UNK "Walk It Out."

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com