Author Topic: Yukmouth No Longer Rap-A-Lot?  (Read 369 times)

wardy

Yukmouth No Longer Rap-A-Lot?
« on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »
West Coast Rydaz: But there is definitely another Thug Lordz album coming with Yuk?

C-Bo: Hell yeah! We gonna let that ride. Yeah there was a problem with Rap A Lot, they wanted to eat off the record. J Prince had bigger hands than me. Now being that Yukmouth is no longer over there at Rap-A-Lot it's going crazy right now. This Thug Lordz gonna be the one!

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/2007/cbo/

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
Re: Yukmouth No Longer Rap-A-Lot?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 12:25:14 PM »
in that interview you got it straight from C-Bo's mouth that 50 i a real nigga. Case Closed.

Bouit timr Yuk left Rap A Lot cuz they was just holding a nigga back from really doin what he can do. Yuk should just be  independent or go wit Cashville Records and keep stackin dem racks.

mrgatorade

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:27 PM »
at 1st i hated the fact that he went to cashville cuz yuk is supposed 2 b a close boy 2 him n it was like turning his back on him but im feelin wat hes sayin bout making everything go at the same time instead of one area getting the spotlight at a time

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 04:21:29 AM »
its shame yuk has left rap a lot but now maybe there is a chance of gettinga n album, dubcnn should get an interview with him and find out what happened.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson