Author Topic: Soopafly-Bangin_West_Coast-Retail-2007-  (Read 682 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Soopafly-Bangin_West_Coast-Retail-2007-
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »
I brought this cd today in Redondo beach CA at the wherehouse,They got alot of copys up there,Its sad because soopafly is so old and u could tell,he got all grey hair an dhe looks like a old man an dhe just putting out his first album because of snoop,i mean snoop helped,but still snoop should of been put soopafly out,soopafly is  loyal,he stayed down with snoop no matter what tho,every since the early 90's,the album is cool tho,

wherehouse is a ripoff though.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »
Dope album, i hope i can get this from somewhere in finland  :'(

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
This album is garbage right along with "Dat Whoopty Woop" album he put out...Soopafly must save all his productions for other peoples albums, cuz I know he can do alot better then either one of those albums he's put out....Twice he's proven why he shouldn't have his own album out....His production is shitty and his flow is boring....No wonder Snoop gets in his ass so much, his albums sound lazy, like there is no motivation to do em'

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 11:02:53 AM »
This album is garbage right along with "Dat Whoopty Woop" album he put out...Soopafly must save all his productions for other peoples albums, cuz I know he can do alot better then either one of those albums he's put out....Twice he's proven why he shouldn't have his own album out....His production is shitty and his flow is boring....No wonder Snoop gets in his ass so much, his albums sound lazy, like there is no motivation to do em'

whaaat!?!?

plus from the tracks i have heard from this album they are dope as fuck. and this is coming from a guy who hardly listens to new music from the westcoast (as much as i once did)

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »

Dat Whoopty Woop was bangin top to bottom.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 01:19:13 PM »
I thought dat whoopty woop was garbage, and this album (net version at least) was avg.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 01:23:47 PM »
I thought dat whoopty woop was garbage, and this album (net version at least) was avg.

This is where we differ lol. I haven't listened to the net version (was going to buy it but heard the quality wasn't good in terms of the MP3s not the music itself) but Dat Whoopty Woop is one of my fav albums of all time. I guess it's a love/hate album.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 01:26:11 PM »

This is where we differ lol. I haven't listened to the net version (was going to buy it but heard the quality wasn't good in terms of the MP3s not the music itself) but Dat Whoopty Woop is one of my fav albums of all time. I guess it's a love/hate album.

wow, damn. It's all good homie, i'm sure there's plenty albums i love and consider to be personal classics that you don't bump.

Off DWW I thought these were the only avg./dope songs this type of flow, can i git bucc, there will never be anotha, bacc 2 l.a., pimp city, and freak freak.

Bacc 2 L.A. & Pimp City are CLASSIC 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 01:28:35 PM »

wow, damn. It's all good homie, i'm sure there's plenty albums i love and consider to be personal classics that you don't bump.

Off DWW I thought these were the only avg./dope songs this type of flow, can i git bucc, there will never be anotha, bacc 2 l.a., pimp city, and freak freak.

you don't like yall niggaz betta recognize or everyday? and that song with kurupt is dope

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »
Way 2 Often BANGS in a system.  The cadence they were both rapping with was sick.

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 01:33:53 PM »
Way 2 Often BANGS in a system.  The cadence they were both rapping with was sick.

It's funny that we're even talking about the album cuz I bought the CD off of amazon yesterday so i can have that shit for the ride in best quality  8)

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

It's funny that we're even talking about the album cuz I bought the CD off of amazon yesterday so i can have that shit for the ride in best quality  8)

The mixing on some of the songs towards the end was not the best. I don't know if they fixed it or not.

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »

The mixing on some of the songs towards the end was not the best. I don't know if they fixed it or not.

True. I think the CD is def worth the 2.99 I paid for it (with shipping & handling)

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »

you don't like yall niggaz betta recognize or everyday? and that song with kurupt is dope

nahh i was expecting better from this album :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
Well in it's defense it's not really a album. It's tracks Soopafly did on Deathrow and Daz stole the masters (along with alot of 2Pac shit) and released this album for him.