Author Topic: Rockets & Timberwolves agree on James for Howard trade  (Read 301 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rockets & Timberwolves agree on James for Howard trade
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 03:38:00 AM »
^ What?

The Wolves are never gonna be as good as they were during that one year when they didn't suck. With the Strangler and Cassell.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 06:21:25 AM »
^ What?

The Wolves are never gonna be as good as they were during that one year when they didn't suck. With the Strangler and Cassell.

I never said they were. I'm just trying to show a little optimism. Yall are some buzzkills.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 07:12:23 AM »
^ What?

I never said they were. I'm just trying to show a little optimism. Yall are some buzzkills.

True.. sorry. But things are looking dreadful really. Iverson was traded to the West, GS ripped the Pacers off and they have a good turnaround coach, and now Oden and Durant will get drafted into the West... Shit is shady. I really see no chance for the Wolves to make it to the playoffs with the current seedings system. On the other hand they (Garnett) are still too good to be horrific enough to get a great pick or something like that.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 07:14:06 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
^ What?

They don't like it when you're optimistic about your team around here. :D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 01:58:11 PM »
^ What?

True.. sorry. But things are looking dreadful really. Iverson was traded to the West, GS ripped the Pacers off and they have a good turnaround coach, and now Oden and Durant will get drafted into the West... Shit is shady. I really see no chance for the Wolves to make it to the playoffs with the current seedings system. On the other hand they (Garnett) are still too good to be horrific enough to get a great pick or something like that.  :-\

I want to see what the Wolves do with their pick before I make up my mind about the team. Foye turned out to be a pretty decent pick. Ricky Davis and Mark Blount have potential, they just aren't consistant. James was the only one who really didn't click. If the Wolves aren't at least .500 by the break, I would be ignorant if I didn't believe Garnett would be traded. And if that happens, McHale better get the boot. Maybe then they will at least suck bad enough to get a top 3 pick.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 02:03:49 PM »
^ What?

They don't like it when you're optimistic about your team around here. :D

True, but when it comes to the Wolves, I suppose it's not too hard to be critical.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 03:03:50 PM »
^ What?

I want to see what the Wolves do with their pick before I make up my mind about the team. Foye turned out to be a pretty decent pick. Ricky Davis and Mark Blount have potential, they just aren't consistant. James was the only one who really didn't click. If the Wolves aren't at least .500 by the break, I would be ignorant if I didn't believe Garnett would be traded. And if that happens, McHale better get the boot. Maybe then they will at least suck bad enough to get a top 3 pick.

Foye is nice, but not after you consider the fact that Brandon Roy was traded for him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 04:09:09 PM »
7even doesn't like it when you're optimistic.
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 04:18:54 PM »
^ What?

Foye is nice, but not after you consider the fact that Brandon Roy was traded for him.

Aside from Garnett, McHale has no eye for talent. It really pains me to see all of these players slip through the Wolves fingers time and time again. I try not to look at who they could have had, because everytime I do, it seems like as soon as players leave the organization, they play outstanding and it sucks.