Author Topic: Kobe still wants out??? Uh-oh...........  (Read 183 times)

teecee

Kobe still wants out??? Uh-oh...........
« on: June 16, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
Reports: Bryant still wants out of L.A. 

"Kobe Bryant's personal ping-pong game continues.

The Lakers guard met with Lakers owner Jerry Buss in Spain on Friday and re-stated his desire to be traded, according to multiple reports in the Los Angeles area.
An internet report in the Press-Enterprise of Riverside, Calif., citing "two league sources," said Buss was "shocked" by Bryant's request and left the meeting without knowing how he would respond.

The Lakers confirmed to the Press-Enterprise that Buss and Bryant met.

"Our position is that it's a private meeting between the two of them and it shall remain private between the two of them," Lakers public relations director John Black told the Press-Enterprise in a phone interview Friday night.

Team sources "vehemently insisted" to the L.A. Times that there were no plans in the works to trade Bryant.

Bryant's saga began three weeks ago when he lashed out on L.A. radio shows, saying the Lakers franchise was headed in the wrong direction, demanding a trade, and backing off those comments all in the same day.

Bryant is the only NBA player with a no-trade clause in his contract. He has four years and over $88 million left on his current deal."

If this is true, the only person in L.A. more pathetic than Kobe is Paris Hilton.  Oh well, I hope he leaves L.A. so he can just shut up and play ball, and get back on his way to becoming the second best SG ever.  I love watching Kobe play for the most part, i just hate listening to him bitch to the media; dude is a drama queen for real.

teecee

Re: Kobe still wants out??? Uh-oh...........
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:52:37 PM »
Hey guys, didn't realize there was already a thread about this; lock this NIK.  Thanks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned