Author Topic: Ron Paul on Real Time w/ Bill Maher ROUND 2 (VID INSIDE!!!!)  (Read 299 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Ron Paul on Real Time w/ Bill Maher ROUND 2 (VID INSIDE!!!!)
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
Yes the IRS is basically a gov't funded mafia.

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »
well, don't pay income tax ever again!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 02:04:35 PM »
Great documentary. +1 to virtuoso, the truth seeker. I gotta recommend it to everyone i know.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
http://www.ronpaul2008.typepad.com/

Reception at Bill Maher's Show Last Night

Ron Paul supporters gave Dr. Paul an enthusiastic welcome last night as he arrived at the studio in Los Angeles to be a guest on Bill Maher's "Real Time" television show.  Some of those supporters received tickets for the studio audience and continued their enthusiasm there.  Several staff members of "Real Time" said the support for Dr. Paul outside the studio, and inside as well, was as big a demonstration of support for any presidential candidate they've had as a guest on the show.

A big "thank you" goes to Bill Dumas of Dumas Productions who organized the show of support last night.  Bill, along with Jason Stelzel, produce our videos and manage our Web site.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 03:26:22 PM »
Jesus Christ, I watched that video Virtuoso.  Scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.  I'm definitely passing that on.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 03:40:40 PM »
http://www.ronpaul2008.typepad.com/

Reception at Bill Maher's Show Last Night

Ron Paul supporters gave Dr. Paul an enthusiastic welcome last night as he arrived at the studio in Los Angeles to be a guest on Bill Maher's "Real Time" television show.  Some of those supporters received tickets for the studio audience and continued their enthusiasm there.  Several staff members of "Real Time" said the support for Dr. Paul outside the studio, and inside as well, was as big a demonstration of support for any presidential candidate they've had as a guest on the show.

A big "thank you" goes to Bill Dumas of Dumas Productions who organized the show of support last night.  Bill, along with Jason Stelzel, produce our videos and manage our Web site.
Maybe I was wrong in saying that California would never vote for him.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 07:59:16 AM »

Yeah it's definitely scary and it has far reaching implications to, it doesn't just stop at America, as bad that would be, it also means that the same systems are in place here in England courtesy of the Bank Of England, which is equivalent to the Federal Reserve. I watched this a few months ago, but really didn't fully appreciate what a powerful film this was. and considered it at the time to just be something which only a few people would really pay attention to. However it addresses the issues that affect each and everyone of us, so how could you not be scared and pissed off at it's message. Good for you on spreading this video to others to, because the more I reflect on this film, the more I realise that it does have mainstream appeal despite the horrible truths it presents to the watcher. I guess it's credit to Aaaron Russo, that he can make such a documentary while retaining a mainstream appeal in it and like you said TED, the only politician who isn't afraid to be recorded openly on camera there appears to be Ron Paul.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:14:02 AM by virtuoso »

dexter

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 07:28:25 AM »

Watch America From Freedom To Facism, it explains the income tax and what actually happens to the tax generated and it has absolutely nothing to do with improving the lives of the individuals who pay it.

Then research into what is said on here
Damn

As Black Rob said: 'its like...WHOA'  :o