Author Topic: Peedi Crakk lets us know what he thinks of jim jones , papoose, jibbs and joc  (Read 169 times)

wardy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a recent interview, State Property member Peedi Crack took shots at Yung Joc, Jibbs and New York mixtape standout, Papoose.

During the Q&A, the Philly bred rapper also addressed Jim Jones' rapping ability and business saavy while also applauding the South's dominance of the industry.

"They are working it and they doing it independently. Them niggas don't wait on the label to do nothing. Them niggas been through it all. Do you know how hard it's been for down South to get into the game? That's why I ain't mad at them. They deserve this time, they deserve the shine, let them air it out." [Watch Here]

"I always liked Trick Daddy and niggas like that. I like South niggas. I ain't gon' say down South is corny, just the mainstream niggas," he continued, "the ones that try to make them radio joints. Like fucking Yung Joc, he's wack as shit! Jibbs, that nigga wack. Jibbs is horrible"

One of Peedi's associates would interrupt his rant saying Jibbs "is only sixteen" but the Philly rapper would still cling to his opinion.

"So what? He's wack!" stressed Peedi. "He could be nine, that nigga wack. You know who else is corny for the record? Papoose is horrible, I don't give a fuck what anybody talk about. Papoose is trash."

"Pap, you garbage," Peedi added, pointing to the camera. "Ain't no disrespect to you dog but it's business. Shout out to Kay Slay, I know he's your old head. I fuck with Kay Slay. They be beefing this nigga like he's that nigga. That nigga is horrible, my son rap better than you."

"My son's five years old , he'll murk you" he continued. "I don't know why Jadakiss did a song with that nigga , Kiss you trippin'"

Surprisingly, Peedi who dissed Jim Jones and Julez Santana late last year, supported the Dipset Capo's business skills despite criticizing his lyrical ability.

"Jim can't rap but he's one helluva business man," said Peedi. "Jim used to rap better back in the day. I heard some old shit back when Jim was with Cam'ron and Cam was fat as shit. Jim was murking that shit . Now he don't be murking that shit, he be making some whatever shit. He making that cake so I ain't mad at him. Helluva business man, straight up".

According to Peedi, his debut album will be dropping this summer via Rocafella/Def Jam.

taken from wcrydaz forum

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
This nigga is all over the place.

He dissed Jim Jones and Julez Santana BUT supports Dipset.

He dissed Papoose BUT fucks with Kayslay.

And he does all this becuz, why, 'his debut album will be dropping this summer via Rocafella/Def Jam.'

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
and Peedi Crakk is just str8 ill huh  ::)

Grown Ass Kid

who the fuck is peedi crack

Al Bundy

and peedi crakk is going to sell 2 records. both of them jay-z will buy.

floatin_above_everything

How can Peedi have the nerve to attack ANYONE'S lyrics ? Example: Beanie Sigel "Got to Have It". And that old ass punk hangs out around the Jersey shore during prom season, lookin for high school girls. Fuck him.

rip2pac

• 'G'
COME ON
yall know YUNG JOC is TRASH
JIBBS is GARBAGE
PAPOOSE is wack 2 me

u'd buy a JIBBS or YUN JOC cd b4 PEEDI?

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
COME ON
JIBBS is GARBAGE
PAPOOSE is wack 2 me

Jibbs>Peedi Crakk

his album is actually nice

KlevaThug

• 'G'
COME ON
JIBBS is GARBAGE
PAPOOSE is wack 2 me

What you're saying is all true, but I wouldn't waste my money on any of those albums, I wouldn't even d/l em, real shit.

Al Bundy

How can Peedi have the nerve to attack ANYONE'S lyrics ? Example: Beanie Sigel "Got to Have It". And that old ass punk hangs out around the Jersey shore during prom season, lookin for high school girls. Fuck him.

what a loser