Author Topic: anyone else drunk as fuck  (Read 616 times)

Paul

anyone else drunk as fuck
« on: May 26, 2007, 11:05:27 AM »
DOGG POUND MUTHA FUCKIN GANGSTAS
funkyfreshintheflesh

rik

Re: anyone else drunk as fuck
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »
I was bent last night.

$Eg2$

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:58:34 AM »
DOGG POUND MUTHA FUCKIN GANGSTAS

What ??? THe pound is the last thing on my mind when Im drunk LOL  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »
I was last night and i'm working on it right now, drinking some James Ready 5.5% brews,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »
I got fuckin lit up last night.  I've spent the whole day recovering.  Went to the gym to try to workout and couldn't do shit so I half assed my way through it and went back home. 

On a brighter note, I'm meeting up with some homies downtown in about an hour and a half.  Gonna eat, drink, and go to my first arena football game.  Here's to being hungover again tomorrow :cheers:

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »
im sippin on some henny and coke right now its going to take me a while to get wasted but im working on it

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »
yep, went to a friends bday party last night

now i gotta go play paintball in 30 minutes, those motherfuckers are in for some hurt
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »
I got fuckin lit up last night.  I've spent the whole day recovering.  Went to the gym to try to workout and couldn't do shit so I half assed my way through it and went back home. 

On a brighter note, I'm meeting up with some homies downtown in about an hour and a half.  Gonna eat, drink, and go to my first arena football game.  Here's to being hungover again tomorrow :cheers:

i went to 2 AFL games when the league had a team in Toronto, it's a really really exciting sport live 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »
How do ya'll still get hang overs? I guess I just have a high tolerance from drinking so much...I only used to get hangovers when I first started drinking.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »
I get hangovers all the time too, never changed through all the years.

Then I´m thinking fuck alcohol and blabla and then a few hours later or the next day I´m drinking again. lol

When I smoked weed after drinking, it was not only a really nice high, but I also never had once a single hangover the next day.

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 04:30:36 PM »
How do ya'll still get hang overs? I guess I just have a high tolerance from drinking so much...I only used to get hangovers when I first started drinking.

whoa i want a cool guy like you to think im cool too

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »
I was so drunk last night, watchin UFC 71, what a good night that was. Gettin' drunk and watchin a night of great fights, nothin beats it.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 07:44:39 PM »

It's the reverse for me.  When I was 17-20 I could drink a shitload and be fine the next morning.  Now in my mid-twenties I'm hurting a lot more the next day, usually don't feel good again until after dinner.

rik

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »

I've been drinking for a long time now, and I've only gotten a hangover twice and only threw up twice as well.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »

It's the reverse for me.  When I was 17-20 I could drink a shitload and be fine the next morning.  Now in my mid-twenties I'm hurting a lot more the next day, usually don't feel good again until after dinner.

Word in my teens and through college I could drink multiple nights in a row.  Nowadays if I get real fucked up on Friday, I'm usually not drinkin again till the next weekend.  But there's always exceptions.