Author Topic: anyone else drunk as fuck  (Read 631 times)

The Watcher

Re: anyone else drunk as fuck
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 12:07:02 AM »
if i stick to the same type of alcohol all night, i'm usually fine. when i start mixing it, the night starts to get a bit pear shaped
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Paul

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 06:06:55 AM »
DOGG POUND MUTHA FUCKIN GANGSTAS

did i actually say that :-[ oh no

What ??? THe pound is the last thing on my mind when Im drunk LOL  8)

i must have been listening to them

i was out last nite aswell, i was absolutly demolished lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 11:24:45 AM »
How do ya'll still get hang overs? I guess I just have a high tolerance from drinking so much...I only used to get hangovers when I first started drinking.

whoa i want a cool guy like you to think im cool too

Too bad for you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
How do ya'll still get hang overs? I guess I just have a high tolerance from drinking so much...I only used to get hangovers when I first started drinking.

It's the reverse for me.  When I was 17-20 I could drink a shitload and be fine the next morning.  Now in my mid-twenties I'm hurting a lot more the next day, usually don't feel good again until after dinner.

Word in my teens and through college I could drink multiple nights in a row.  Nowadays if I get real fucked up on Friday, I'm usually not drinkin again till the next weekend.  But there's always exceptions.

Just smoke some weed the next morning...Should take care of it.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 04:34:23 PM »
I'm Scots/Irish and I get hangovers because we as a people drink like you wouldn't believe.

I think this Bigg Paul quote goes somewhere towards proving my point.

:o  ;D
NO MORE WAR

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 04:37:38 PM »

It's the reverse for me.  When I was 17-20 I could drink a shitload and be fine the next morning.  Now in my mid-twenties I'm hurting a lot more the next day, usually don't feel good again until after dinner.

Word in my teens and through college I could drink multiple nights in a row.  Nowadays if I get real fucked up on Friday, I'm usually not drinkin again till the next weekend.  But there's always exceptions.

Just smoke some weed the next morning...Should take care of it.

Hell yeah it does

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 11:33:07 PM »
JUst came back form the club, all 90s hahah that was dope.

It was my boys 25th we got a 600$ Grey goose bottle...that shit is good.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 09:59:17 AM »
^but was it worth $600? hell nah.

and yeah, when i first started drinkin i could drink and take as much shit i wanted and i'd bounce back the next day, nowadays i need weed to keep me cool after big weekends.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
i dont believe that some of you people never get hangovers (as in either, a) your lieing, b) you dont drink alcohol)

if i go get wasted on a saturday night it can be murder to get to work for 9am... hangover city... i think some of you must sleep through it (hence the 20somethings gettin hangovers now. thats cos we got stuff to do the next day)

also, smoking weed after a drinking session is great. just enhances the booze and the weed. makes you even more wasted.

Paul

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
I'm Scots/Irish and I get hangovers because we as a people drink like you wouldn't believe.

+1 we really do drink more thn anyone lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 11:22:23 AM »
i dont believe that some of you people never get hangovers (as in either, a) your lieing, b) you dont drink alcohol)

if i go get wasted on a saturday night it can be murder to get to work for 9am... hangover city... i think some of you must sleep through it (hence the 20somethings gettin hangovers now. thats cos we got stuff to do the next day)

also, smoking weed after a drinking session is great. just enhances the booze and the weed. makes you even more wasted.

i have only had a hangover once and that is because i thought it would be fun to take 4 shots of patrone after drinking out of a keg for the previous 6 hours. once i took about 8 shots of vodka in an hour and drank a few brews and i was passed out. i woke up in my bed bc my girl ended up driving me home and i felt good when i woke up.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »
been a while since the last time I was really wasted. I'm really busy for school at the moment, so I can't afford to waste any energy with being drunk or having a hangover.... Soon as the semester is over I'm gonna get fuckin wasted though! Props for the drunken soldiers in here!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 12:19:05 PM »

No need for laughter, it's fact.

In my opinion anyone who doesn't get a hangover of any proportion simply isn't drinking what we would describe as "a lot".
NO MORE WAR

Paul

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 01:37:36 PM »

No need for laughter, it's fact.

In my opinion anyone who doesn't get a hangover of any proportion simply isn't drinking what we would describe as "a lot".

yup if u got a sore head the next day u know u had a good nite
funkyfreshintheflesh

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 02:26:54 PM »
does American beer (budwieser,coors,miller,etc.) sell in Europe? if so do the people that buy it get clowned on? just curious to see if we ship shitty beer back and forth to eachother...