Author Topic: anyone else drunk as fuck  (Read 615 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: anyone else drunk as fuck
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
does American beer (budwieser,coors,miller,etc.) sell in Europe? if so do the people that buy it get clowned on? just curious to see if we ship shitty beer back and forth to eachother...

yeah, it does. we get all kinds of ill shit.
NO MORE WAR

Paul

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
does American beer (budwieser,coors,miller,etc.) sell in Europe? if so do the people that buy it get clowned on? just curious to see if we ship shitty beer back and forth to eachother...

iv always drank bud and miller but recently iv really been getting into coors light, the stuffs really nice
funkyfreshintheflesh

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 03:20:10 PM »
Miller you do get round here, it's not that bad IMO. And Corona is the most popular beer from overseas, but mostly you get local/Swiss beer in Switzerland, or maybe fucking Heineken

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »
In bigger stores here you can get american beer (the better known ones) but not just US beer but actually the better known ones from various countries. Japanese, mexican etc...

.. but noone drinks that around here cause just like other countries with beer brewing tradtion (and being in the top 3 consumers as of 2004) there are many great beers from here and the general taste just wouldn´t match most foreign beers. At least not the piss that you call budweiser, although I remember that some sort of Miller was quite acceptable.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 09:08:09 PM »
I'm Scots/Irish and I get hangovers because we as a people drink like you wouldn't believe.

I think this Bigg Paul quote goes somewhere towards proving my point.

DOGG POUND MUTHA FUCKIN GANGSTAS

:o  ;D

+1 we really do drink more thn anyone lol

No need for laughter, it's fact.

In my opinion anyone who doesn't get a hangover of any proportion simply isn't drinking what we would describe as "a lot".

yup if u got a sore head the next day u know u had a good nite

here here. Not drank it in a while seeing as im out the country, but after numerous pints of Tennents i wouldnt be fit for anything the next day. Same deal with stella, that knocks 7 shades of shit out of me.

I cannot stand Budweiser, it just tastes like water 2 me. And i dont mean thats because i can drink 20 of them or sumthin like that, it gets me drunk just the same as Miller but IMO BUd is tasteless.

Stella or Amstel = Real King of (bottled) beers.

Out of the draught ordinarily it would be tennents, Guinness if im in Eire or San Miguel if im in Ibiza!

Dont even ask about Ozzie or NZ beers because none are worth a mention IMO.

The Maestro

Paul

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 07:27:54 AM »
I'm Scots/Irish and I get hangovers because we as a people drink like you wouldn't believe.

I think this Bigg Paul quote goes somewhere towards proving my point.

DOGG POUND MUTHA FUCKIN GANGSTAS

:o  ;D

+1 we really do drink more thn anyone lol

No need for laughter, it's fact.

In my opinion anyone who doesn't get a hangover of any proportion simply isn't drinking what we would describe as "a lot".

yup if u got a sore head the next day u know u had a good nite

here here. Not drank it in a while seeing as im out the country, but after numerous pints of Tennents i wouldnt be fit for anything the next day. Same deal with stella, that knocks 7 shades of shit out of me.

I cannot stand Budweiser, it just tastes like water 2 me. And i dont mean thats because i can drink 20 of them or sumthin like that, it gets me drunk just the same as Miller but IMO BUd is tasteless.

Stella or Amstel = Real King of (bottled) beers.

Out of the draught ordinarily it would be tennents, Guinness if im in Eire or San Miguel if im in Ibiza!

Dont even ask about Ozzie or NZ beers because none are worth a mention IMO.

YES, Tennants, thts ma man, best draught beer out ther
funkyfreshintheflesh

XaNdEr

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 07:58:32 AM »
Word up, Amstel is tight as fuck.  8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 09:53:11 AM »

iv always drank bud and miller but recently iv really been getting into coors light, the stuffs really nice

coors light is the best of the water beers. i always get a 24 pack of bottles for like 15 bucks.

Paul

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 03:29:05 PM »

coors light is the best of the water beers. i always get a 24 pack of bottles for like 15 bucks.

thts not a bad deal,

supermarkets in scotland are doin a great deal just now

3 crates of 20 for £20 (bout $32) i think, got tennants, kronenborg and strongbow cider today 8), .................. for the weekend, its not something i do daily lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

XaNdEr

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »
I'm drunk as fuck, to stay ontopic. But man fuck American beers, try out some Dutch beers like Heineken, Amstel, Grolsch or Bavaria.   8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 12:55:22 AM »
I'm drunk as fuck, to stay ontopic. But man fuck American beers, try out some Dutch beers like Heineken, Amstel, Grolsch or Bavaria.   8)

you ever have sierra nevada? shit is great.

anyway, I'm not as high as I usually am. finals coming up.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

XaNdEr

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 01:01:19 AM »
Nah never tried it, ill try to remember next time i'm in a bar or club if they have it i'll try it out.

You in school Tanji? Thought you already done school and was working, lol.  :laugh:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »

you ever have sierra nevada? shit is great.

anyway, I'm not as high as I usually am. finals coming up.

-T

That stuff flies off the shelf at the liquor store I work at. It's a little heavier than I normally like, but it's way better than New Castle. Wheat beers are where it's at, like Leinenkugels, Boulevard & Blue Moon.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 02:12:35 AM »
sierra nevada is delicious. i can dig light ones too though.

what area you in low key?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 04:49:51 AM »
Minneapolis suburbs