Poll

Which rapper's fans you find most annoying?

G-Unit fans
42 (25.5%)
T.I. fans
3 (1.8%)
Lil' Wayne fans
15 (9.1%)
Game fans
14 (8.5%)
Busta Rhymes fans
1 (0.6%)
Eminem fans
10 (6.1%)
Dipset Fans
45 (27.3%)
Jay-Z fans
9 (5.5%)
Nas fans
4 (2.4%)
Dr. Dre fans
5 (3%)
Snoop/DPG fans
7 (4.2%)
Young Jeezy fans
4 (2.4%)
other
6 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying  (Read 6019 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 11:44:41 AM »
I said Eminem fans because they all think hes gonna forever be the shit when in reality hes 2 albums over his material and hasnt done anything near respectable in the last 3 years.  I dont understand how one person can rap bout the same shit for 4 albums and maintain such a fan base.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »
eminem destroys mics man. i'm not a huge fan like I used to be, but who can rip him up? and when will they do it? cause I want front row seats to that shit.

anyway, I voted for Jay Z fans, tooooo many reasons.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »
DPG/Snoop stans= bunch of female ass europeans that get extra sensitive when someone diss their washed up heroes  8)

Game stans= mostly 14 yo white kids that sign-up to every existing forum acting like they're his personal e-bodyguards  8)

2pac and death row stans= they're in the "pathetic" category  8)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »
voted:

G-Unit
Game
Snoop/DPG

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 01:00:51 PM »
you can only really experience this if you live in the bay area... but mac dre and the thizz camp. RIP, cantknock the hustle, but their newbie fans are on some other shit thats straight up wack. they be bitin up anything that comes from the thizz camp, even though its like the crappiest releases. half of these kids be lookin like fools trying to pick up the new slang, and tryin to act like dre and them.

and of course the 2pac stans. self explanatory. fuckin collectors trying to find every fucking single 2pac song on the planet.. he wasnt that dope. and half those recordings be like some super bunk ass quality that you cant even listen to.

and finally, the Crooked I stans. we have a few on this forum, no names.. but these guys worship this "Boss" and think that he will still go platinum even after not putting out a single official album in over a decade. not knockin crooked's character and person, just his very questionable work ethic.

MC Eiht - westside159 nuff said.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »
G-Unit fans because they just suck.

Game fans because so many people would throw their lives away for him its ridiculous. I like him as an artist but hes got the most annoying/pathetic fans.

Jay-Z fans because people think hes the best rapper alive because he says he is. I guess i can say the same about Lil Wayne.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 01:45:51 PM »
DPG/Snoop stans= bunch of female ass europeans that get extra sensitive when someone diss their washed up heroes  8)

Game stans= mostly 14 yo white kids that sign-up to every existing forum acting like they're his personal e-bodyguards  8)

2pac and death row stans= they're in the "pathetic" category  8)

More proof that this cat should be hanging out at an east coast forum but decided he'd rather diss west-heads all day.

you can only really experience this if you live in the bay area... but mac dre and the thizz camp. RIP, cantknock the hustle, but their newbie fans are on some other shit thats straight up wack. they be bitin up anything that comes from the thizz camp, even though its like the crappiest releases. half of these kids be lookin like fools trying to pick up the new slang, and tryin to act like dre and them.

and of course the 2pac stans. self explanatory. fuckin collectors trying to find every fucking single 2pac song on the planet.. he wasnt that dope. and half those recordings be like some super bunk ass quality that you cant even listen to.

and finally, the Crooked I stans. we have a few on this forum, no names.. but these guys worship this "Boss" and think that he will still go platinum even after not putting out a single official album in over a decade. not knockin crooked's character and person, just his very questionable work ethic.

MC Eiht - westside159 nuff said.

while I agree I wouldn't pursue all his recordings, I think pac was that dope.

and I don't think any crooked fans think he'll go plat, but seriously, on a skill level who can fuck with him out west besides sly boogy and ras kass?

this ain't diss westside159 just to do it...yay for putting people down? didn't thise dude's dad die and shit? I mean shit, no need to kick a dude while down.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »

and I don't think any crooked fans think he'll go plat, but seriously, on a skill level who can fuck with him out west besides sly boogy and ras kass?

this ain't diss westside159 just to do it...yay for putting people down? didn't thise dude's dad die and shit? I mean shit, no need to kick a dude while down.

-T

pac is dope. i aint denying it. just some people go way overboard.

like you said on a skill level. skills is only half the battle. put out a record, and then we can talk. your skills dont mean shit, if you cant even release an album.. its basically negating any skills that crooked i has. Ras aint shit, and neither is Sly. at least Ras puts out some material, however crappy it is...

dude, if it is truly the case that westside159s father is dead, then Rest in peace. but a dead father isnt going to change my opinion about him a single bit. so im supposed to go easy on him if his pops died? this is a music forum, and in this forum he worships eiht like no other.. "damn his pops passed away, so im going to let him continue to dickride Eiht, and not say anything about it.  His extreme love for Eiht helps him cope with the loss of his father."

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
nas fans..............they will fuckin stop at nothing to make his words reach like they actually make sense.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 02:10:48 PM »

-T

pac is dope. i aint denying it. just some people go way overboard.

like you said on a skill level. skills is only half the battle. put out a record, and then we can talk. your skills dont mean shit, if you cant even release an album.. its basically negating any skills that crooked i has. Ras aint shit, and neither is Sly. at least Ras puts out some material, however crappy it is...

dude, if it is truly the case that westside159s father is dead, then Rest in peace. but a dead father isnt going to change my opinion about him a single bit. so im supposed to go easy on him if his pops died? this is a music forum, and in this forum he worships eiht like no other.. "damn his pops passed away, so im going to let him continue to dickride Eiht, and not say anything about it.  His extreme love for Eiht helps him cope with the loss of his father."

i would just ignore dude unless he dissed me/someone i'm cool with.

anyway, why are ras/sly not shit?

and true, crooked does need to release something before people say he's the king.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »
Yo Justin, you don't like Crooked, Ras, or Sly Boogy?

rik

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »
I thought it was the other Ehit fan who's dad died. I don't remember his name. Unless I was right all along and him and westside159 are the same person. And just cus his pops died doesn't mean he isn't a dckrider or that I'm not gonna call him out on it. My pops gone too and I don't expect people to treat me different.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:21:53 PM by Rik »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 02:16:29 PM »
Yo Justin, you don't like Crooked, Ras, or Sly Boogy?

I'd like to hear who he thinks is doper. not a diss,  but I can't help but feel like if he was in so cal instead of no cal, we'd be getting different opinions from him on those artists
anyway, it's gay to dance to dope shit? I don't know what's more rampant in hip-hop, violence or homophobia but both are surefire signs of a cockfest.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 02:20:01 PM »
You don't find a guy saying "I WANNA DANCE FOREVER" to a Rhianna album gay?

And Justin does stay in SoCal.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 03:05:30 PM »
oh, i was misled when he said 'you have to live in the bay to know but....'

justin is we fly high right?

anyway, dancing forever is not the same thing as taking it in the ass

dancing is tight, especially if you're good at it, you know?

-T
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 03:12:43 PM by Tanjibility agrees that Ron Paul is the realest candidate »

westcoastavengers.com