Poll

Which rapper's fans you find most annoying?

G-Unit fans
42 (25.5%)
T.I. fans
3 (1.8%)
Lil' Wayne fans
15 (9.1%)
Game fans
14 (8.5%)
Busta Rhymes fans
1 (0.6%)
Eminem fans
10 (6.1%)
Dipset Fans
45 (27.3%)
Jay-Z fans
9 (5.5%)
Nas fans
4 (2.4%)
Dr. Dre fans
5 (3%)
Snoop/DPG fans
7 (4.2%)
Young Jeezy fans
4 (2.4%)
other
6 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying  (Read 6048 times)

Paul

Re: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 05:55:02 AM »
lupe fiasco's image is just as corny as the dickies and pro club look, so is his music; and i hope you didn't find his album entertaining. remember that track with jigga man, that shit had 80's ballad guitars and an actual eagle scream in the background like an episode of walker texas ranger, and he wanted us to take it seriously!!! plus im lovin how caucasians and other coconut tools are applauding him like "look at this well groomed monkey, he's so articulate and oh his skateboard is so cute". his whole package is just as redundant as the aggro drug dealing gorilla just on the other end of the spectrum. i cosign everything you said about these LA dudes work ethics but that nigga lupe is GARBAGE!

well said

oh and TI aint the king of the south

Lil Jon is the king of crunk and the south
funkyfreshintheflesh

rik

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 10:02:23 AM »
oh, i was misled when he said 'you have to live in the bay to know but....'

justin is we fly high right?

anyway, dancing forever is not the same thing as taking it in the ass

dancing is tight, especially if you're good at it, you know?

-T

What if he pitches?

And say what you say, but that shit is gay, B.

That's not the first cakey comment he's said before.

who cares? seriously replace 'gay people' with 'black people' in this discussion and think about how ridiculous it is that we're even having it.

-T

That's the problem, you're putting fags on a pedestal. They're not black, or a religious group, they're fuckin' fags. That's what you gotta underdtand, Captain save a fag.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 11:01:22 AM »
that's awful funny, I notice most cats here put BLACKS on a pedestal....

I'm just not down to hate on people solely because they're different from me. it's just such a mass mentality you know? "Oh they're different from me and flamboyant, I should put them down.." that's just whack to me.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

westkoastanostra

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
dipset "internet" fans gotta be the stupidest and most annoying 1 sided muthafuckers to ever step foot on this board! they went so far as to have their own forum (LOL!) the highly hated and 2nd rated dipcc

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 12:37:09 PM »
I like that they started dipcc rather than keeping it here, but regardless I'm sure they feel about us and DPG the way we feel about them and the Dips.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »
lupe fiasco's image is just as corny as the dickies and pro club look, so is his music; and i hope you didn't find his album entertaining. remember that track with jigga man, that shit had 80's ballad guitars and an actual eagle scream in the background like an episode of walker texas ranger, and he wanted us to take it seriously!!! plus im lovin how caucasians and other coconut tools are applauding him like "look at this well groomed monkey, he's so articulate and oh his skateboard is so cute". his whole package is just as redundant as the aggro drug dealing gorilla just on the other end of the spectrum. i cosign everything you said about these LA dudes work ethics but that nigga lupe is GARBAGE!

well said

No disrespect, Lil Jon is a pioneer, he's no doubt done alot for the south. But there's just alot of shit goin in favour of T.I. right now. He called that shit back in 2001, and nobody called his hand on it. He was the highest selling rapper of 2006 (also with record sales down managed to sell more records then his prev. album, and i'm noy sure any other rapper in 2006 did that). He also ended a rapper's mainstream career in lil flip. Plus many of the south's heavyweights have called T.I. the king (including jon himself). Outkast, Trick Daddy, Scarface, and the list goes on and on.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »

well said

No disrespect, Lil Jon is a pioneer, he's no doubt done alot for the south. But there's just alot of shit goin in favour of T.I. right now. He called that shit back in 2001, and nobody called his hand on it. He was the highest selling rapper of 2006 (also with record sales down managed to sell more records then his prev. album, and i'm noy sure any other rapper in 2006 did that). He also ended a rapper's mainstream career in lil flip. Plus many of the south's heavyweights have called T.I. the king (including jon himself). Outkast, Trick Daddy, Scarface, and the list goes on and on.

oh yeah i know im jokin, was listening to "sadity" off of too shorts latest album and the beat lil jon did slaps, i just love lil jon, especially drunk lol

he is the king of crunk though
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »

well said

oh yeah i know im jokin, was listening to "sadity" off of too shorts latest album and the beat lil jon did slaps, i just love lil jon, especially drunk lol

he is the king of crunk though

yea he's def the king of crunk, hands down
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

lol hahaaa

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 11:31:25 PM »
G-Unit fans - In denial
Lil' Wayne fans - Think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread
Game fans - Some of the dumbest wannabe gangstas
Dipset Fans - KAIN. Enough said
Dr. Dre fans - He has gotten worse over the years, he's not working with your favorite artist, and the only thing he cares about anymore is money, get over it
DPG fans - These fools are washed up and played out. Move on.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »
Anyone who's played on B.E.T (Black Exploitation Tv), Mtv, Hot 971, Power 105.1;basically anybody mainstream.

XaNdEr

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »
G-Unit fans - In denial
Dr. Dre fans - He has gotten worse over the years, he's not working with your favorite artist, and the only thing he cares about anymore is money, get over it

I agree with all. +1 for this real talk. Now watch everyone give me some more bad karma.  ;D

trappedinhell

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2007, 07:13:30 AM »
lil wayne fans r the most annoyin
http://www.myspace.com/dipset9987
Hip Hop isn't dead...but is slowly getting taken out....

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2007, 07:36:30 AM »
DIPSET!!! DIPSET!!! DIPSET!!!
YA DIG!!
haha haters. Dipset still going strong ya dig!  LOL at CCCCCUUUURRRTTTTIIIISSSS

If that ain’t annoying, I dunno what the fuck is……
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:58:54 PM by 1980DRE »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
G-Unit fans - In denial

agreed, especially with G-Unit and Game fans. Their core fan base are 13-17 year old groupies, and all older than that are  immature fools