Author Topic: Petey Pablo "same eyez on me"  (Read 5233 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Petey Pablo "same eyez on me"
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »
i cant believe you deathrow groupies make yourselfs listen to this wack ass dude.

LOL today ain't YOUR day and it will never be if you keep making stupid comments like that.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Lucifuge

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
death row iz dead
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 03:13:19 PM »
cant wait....theres one song on the sampler i heard that sounds like Dre's "The Message"...the beat anyways...i want the full version of that baby
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 03:14:13 PM »
i cant believe you deathrow groupies make yourselfs listen to this wack ass dude.

LOL today ain't YOUR day and it will never be if you keep making stupid comments like that.

Petey Pablo is pretty whack imo, I don't really know what people see in him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
When are they going to release Crooked I or Left Eye's albums?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 03:55:10 PM »

Yeah I don't see why they're fucking around with stuff like Petey Pablo & Tha Realest. It seems like A Crooked I album would be alot bigger

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 10:18:06 PM »
Cant comment on the album, but it is the worst album name ever. You aint Pac, B. Aint no eyez on you.

exacly

Raphael

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 05:37:58 AM »

that didnt make sense?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »

that didnt make sense?

It didn't

kemizt

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 10:10:07 AM »
I'm not a Petey fan, I could be a Death Row dick rider i'm not certain what y'all define it as.  ::) Anyhow, Petey came hard as hell on this album. If we are lucky there will be a volume two due to the "mass" amounts of material that was recorded over at Death Row by him. When I heard Petey on the Need For Speed shit I turned that shit off. His first two albums were god awful. This one however, is pretty deep & seems to have some good features. Such as Young Gotti a.k.a. Kurupt & the Ying Yang Twins. Support these For The People Entertainment projects & soon you will see that Crooked I shit. Trust me I know OneOOne has it up his sleeve to pull out some ill as hell shit like that Inside Death Row D.V.D. Cop that shit too, you won't be disappointed. Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit. By the way, i'm not being a dick rider i'm telling you the truth.

jevon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »
 album is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maudizzle

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »

Yeah I don't see why they're fucking around with stuff like Petey Pablo & Tha Realest. It seems like A Crooked I album would be alot bigger

Out of all these For The People releases I think this is the album that will sell the most. ::)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 05:21:59 PM »
I'm not a Petey fan, I could be a Death Row dick rider i'm not certain what y'all define it as.  ::) Anyhow, Petey came hard as hell on this album. If we are lucky there will be a volume two due to the "mass" amounts of material that was recorded over at Death Row by him. When I heard Petey on the Need For Speed shit I turned that shit off. His first two albums were god awful. This one however, is pretty deep & seems to have some good features. Such as Young Gotti a.k.a. Kurupt & the Ying Yang Twins. Support these For The People Entertainment projects & soon you will see that Crooked I shit. Trust me I know OneOOne has it up his sleeve to pull out some ill as hell shit like that Inside Death Row D.V.D. Cop that shit too, you won't be disappointed. Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit. By the way, i'm not being a dick rider i'm telling you the truth.
yeah i heard suge has tons of petey tracks....a volume 2 would  be dope :)

jevon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »
adress download pleaz!!!!!!!!!!

Jin

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »
Can someone hook me up with a link ?
Thanks in advance.