Author Topic: Petey Pablo "same eyez on me"  (Read 5224 times)

jevon

• Lil Geezy
Re: Petey Pablo "same eyez on me"
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
???????????????????????

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »
hook it up with the link, thanks

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »
yeah hook me too

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
I'm not a Petey fan, I could be a Death Row dick rider i'm not certain what y'all define it as.  ::) Anyhow, Petey came hard as hell on this album. If we are lucky there will be a volume two due to the "mass" amounts of material that was recorded over at Death Row by him. When I heard Petey on the Need For Speed shit I turned that shit off. His first two albums were god awful. This one however, is pretty deep & seems to have some good features. Such as Young Gotti a.k.a. Kurupt & the Ying Yang Twins. Support these For The People Entertainment projects & soon you will see that Crooked I shit. Trust me I know OneOOne has it up his sleeve to pull out some ill as hell shit like that Inside Death Row D.V.D. Cop that shit too, you won't be disappointed. Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit. By the way, i'm not being a dick rider i'm telling you the truth.
yeah i heard suge has tons of petey tracks....a volume 2 would  be dope :)
For The People can go fuck themselves if that's what they expect us to do in order to get Crooked I.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 10:31:51 PM »
I'm not a Petey fan, I could be a Death Row dick rider i'm not certain what y'all define it as.  ::) Anyhow, Petey came hard as hell on this album. If we are lucky there will be a volume two due to the "mass" amounts of material that was recorded over at Death Row by him. When I heard Petey on the Need For Speed shit I turned that shit off. His first two albums were god awful. This one however, is pretty deep & seems to have some good features. Such as Young Gotti a.k.a. Kurupt & the Ying Yang Twins. Support these For The People Entertainment projects & soon you will see that Crooked I shit. Trust me I know OneOOne has it up his sleeve to pull out some ill as hell shit like that Inside Death Row D.V.D. Cop that shit too, you won't be disappointed. Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit. By the way, i'm not being a dick rider i'm telling you the truth.
yeah i heard suge has tons of petey tracks....a volume 2 would  be dope :)
WELL IT'S EITHER THAT OR YOU WON'T GET CROOKED I SO DEAL WITH IT CAUSE IN LIFE U WON'T GET IT HANDED TO U IN A SILVER PLATTER NIGGA...................
For The People can go fuck themselves if that's what they expect us to do in order to get Crooked I.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 10:43:09 PM »
why would u order a second copy?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »
When are they going to release Crooked I or Left Eye's albums?

Yeah I don't see why they're fucking around with stuff like Petey Pablo & Tha Realest. It seems like A Crooked I album would be alot bigger

Out of all these For The People releases I think this is the album that will sell the most. ::)

Well people that aren't on the net probably aren't gonna hear about these, i'd think more people on the net would rather hear a Crooked I album since he's never released one

TRG

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »
anybody got a link???

jevon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 03:14:07 AM »
pleaz download????????????

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 06:39:17 AM »
Did anyone receive their copy yet? I ordered it but haven't even got an e-mail to say that it was shipped (like the others).

jevon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 09:41:52 AM »
download please!!!!!!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »
Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit.

lmao!!!

and jevon, fuck off! nobody is going to post a link in here for you...

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »
Also, Tha Realest CD needs more orders if you ordered it PLEASE try to pick up a second copy. Their is a certain quota that must be reached for this shit to ship out so buy that shit.

lmao!!!

Hey i'm not Jevon. I can give you the addresses of some Jevon dick riders though!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »

lmao!!!

Hey i'm not Jevon. I can give you the addresses of some Jevon dick riders though!

i didnt say you were, i was laughing at your comment that i quoted. i then added a space and made a new statement. the two comments were never connected...

jevon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 02:30:30 PM »
The best album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!