Author Topic: Who's sings this old school R&B song??  (Read 89 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Who's sings this old school R&B song??
« on: May 28, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
Any R&B junkies know who sings this song. I was only able to rip a piece of it cause the blank cd it's on is  all jacked up (Hence the horrible skipping and noise you hear) and had no writing on it but yeah...if yall can tell me who that is it'd be appreciated.

http://www.zshare.net/download/20581192d97c4f/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:07:21 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Who's sings this old school R&B song??
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 06:09:56 PM »
Any R&B junkies know who sings this song. I was only able to rip a piece of it cause the blank cd it's on is  all jacked up (Hence the horrible skipping and noise you hear) and had no writing on it but yeah...if yall can tell me who that is it'd be appreciated.

http://www.zshare.net/download/20581192d97c4f/

That's not old school RnB. It's pretty new, like from '95. It's by Shai and it's called Come With Me, from their album Blackface. Sam Cooke and David Ruffin and old school RnB.

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »
Dude...+1 for the info...i was fuckin losin it over here...you don't know how long I've had that burned cd...i think since 1999 but I gave up a long time ago and noticed it today and thought I'd ask. My ex gave that shit to me...lol...fuuuck...funny ass shit...but thanks. Peace!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »
Dude...+1 for the info...i was fuckin losin it over here...you don't know how long I've had that burned cd...i think since 1999 but I gave up a long time ago and noticed it today and thought I'd ask. My ex gave that shit to me...lol...fuuuck...funny ass shit...but thanks. Peace!!

Anytime.