Author Topic: Bye DUBCC/Internet  (Read 824 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Bye DUBCC/Internet
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2007, 11:06:27 PM »
later homie

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2007, 12:49:23 AM »
If someone has ADD, they can conquer it and rid it without medications as they grow. This is proven. I truly believe it's the same thing for SAD and many other "disorders"...You believe everything doctors say and you'll lose, homie...Remember that. Have the pills been working? IMO, they're just putting the problem on hold while you're on them. Dunno how good that can be for the conquering process...PeACe

Yeah, he makes a good point.  Humans been around for way longer than these therapists, doctors, and medication has been around.  100 years ago there wasn't probably 90% of the medication that is around now, but people dealt with it.  People are so quik to label someone as something.  Hell I gaurantee you I can go to the doctor and tell them something and I will get labeled as add or sdd or csmdhtlek, what ever the fuck.  Problem is, is that most of society is stupid ass sheep that don't think at all.  Perscription drugs is a business.  Therapy is a business.  Being a doctor is a business.  Someone comes into your office talking bout some pre-concieved idea they have of something that is wrong with themself, and wanting to get help.  Thats a mutha fuckin golden ticket to a doctor.  Prescribe some medication.  They don't even need to listen to a word you say, they don't need to do a goddamn thing other than sign a form for some drugs.  How fuckin easy is that?  Thats legal drug dealing.  You have non stop patients, because so many people are fucking retarded and will believe anything.  Then you will become mentally dependent on the drugs...thinking they are the answer to your problems.  So you continue to take them.  Doctor continue's to get business.  When you don't have them, your mind tricks you into thinking that you have to have them, and without them you have your problems.

Grow some fucking balls dude.  Don't be weak minded.  Quit making excuses.  Social anxiety, whatever the fuck.  You are insecure, and that is the bottom line.  You can't handle social situations because you are worried that you won't fit in, won't be liked, etc.  You are without a doubt going to run into asshole's like me, who will probably really make you feel like shit.  But you will also run into people who you connect with and are cool with.  Hell, I may think you are cool if I met you, I don't know.  Just because someone doesn't like you tho, doesn't mean shit.  You do what you gotta do man.  If taking medication makes you feel like your life is more positive, and you are happier, then good for you...but its all fake.  You need to take control of yourself.  It may not be easy, hell it may be hard as hell, but hey, nothing good in life comes easy.  The brain is the most powerful thing anybody possess, and if you can learn to control it, then you will be very powerful.  If you fall victim to thinking you are a "disorder" type of person, then you will fall dependent on what is said that you need to do.  Perscription drugs are not a whole lot different than crack or herrion.  I haven't done perscription drugs, herroin, or crack, but I see how people come dependent on them.

drug dealers see every day how bad a crack addicts life is...how many of them won't sell them that rock because they know they are better off w/o it and don't need it.

Same goes for doctor's and medication.  People like you are their golden goose dogg.

You think you been suffering for years...just goes to show how powerful the brain is.  You have tricked yourself.  Maybe you have never really been a social person, but you see people who are, and you want to be like that.  You give yourself excuses, why you can't be, and this is your greatest one.  Everybody is always quick to blame and make excuses.  Shit ain't nothing wrong w/ you man.  Maybe you are shy, who knows how your brain works.  All I know is, you are taking the easy way out, that is no solution, its a temporay fix, sort of like crack or herrion addicts use drugs to forget their problems.

And this is comming from someone who smoked weed for years...I luved the shit, still do, used it a lot for fun/social type things, but in the last few years I used it to escape problems...possibly even earlier than that.  And I still use alcohol to escape problems...delay them.  But I do know what my problems are and what I need to do to overcome them, and I do work on them.  I haven't smoked weed in over 9 months now, which is the longest I've ever stopped since I stared over 10 years ago, so now I can't blame any of my problems on weed, I have to face them directly.  I've seen huge differences.  If you want to see big, positive, permanent changes in your life, don't fuck with the medication, handle that shit head on.  I'm sure it will be hard as hell, but in the long run, you will be much more pleased, and see much more positive results.

I typed up some long reply but I said fuck it. Grundy this shit you posted was very ignorant and I hope you can quit with your macho man BS that you use on dubcc all the time to other people. If you actually want to have a mature arguement over social anxiety disorder, you can google it and come back.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2007, 08:31:57 AM »
i wish you good luck big nasty...youre gonna manage!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »
grundy hop off the conspiracists'  nuts. medicine is used for to correct infections, disorders, ailments, etc., not to keep doctors in business. you sound like a fool.

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
you may think I sound like a fool, but I know you ARE a fool.  Its not to keep doctors in business huh?  Pharmeceautical's is not a billion dollar industry huh?  Insurance is not a billion dollar industry huh?  Why is health care in the US so expensive, meanwhile its free in other countries?  Nothing to do with business right?

See, Dubz, you just like most of the rest of society, are just really dumb.  And Al Bundy, just like the most of the rest of society, is very weak minded, and would rather just make excuses and take the easy way out, rather than face his problem head on.  He's getting a mediocre temporary solution, rather than a permanent one.  Trust me, I don't expect you guys to believe me, or even comprehend what I'm telling you.  The world would be a whole lot different if 90% of the people who make up the world were not so dumb.  Keep doing as you guys do, most people, dumb people especially, do not change.

Dubz, you are the fool.  When is the last time a major disease/illness has been cured?  Its been fucking forever.  Yet shit got cured all the time back in the day...the plauge, tetnis, measles, hay fever...fuckin all that shit.  But now, with way better research, way better technology, a shitload more knowledge, and things can't be cured?  I bet the billion dollar pharmeacutical industry has nothing to do with it right Dubz, only a fool would think that right?  Magic Johnson...who could tell the guy is infected w/ AIDS?  The guy has looked healthy as hell since being diagnosed with it.  I wonder why?  Probably has nothing to do with the fact that he is super rich and able to afford the most expensive medication out there, right Dubz, only a fool would think that, right?  I mean, I'm sure every single HIV positive person is just as healthy as Magic, I'm sure they all get the same treatment as Magic, right Dubz?  Because medicine is used to correct infections, disorders, ailments, etc, and not keep doctors in business, right Dubz?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2007, 01:39:01 PM »
its true, executives in the medical industry are probably making a lot of money, but many doctors arent paid highly unless they are at the top of their field and/or they practice in a unique field. how do i know this? my dad, two of my uncles, my aunt and so on are all doctors. also, you were talking about how the US doesnt have free health care. thats true, but its an issue of interactions between states' medical societies and their respective legislatures. its not about the medical industry trying to fuck people over. how do i know this? because my dads has tried to reform health care for massachusetts for years, so ive seen whats going on.

the function of medicine is so that youll be cured or corrected of whatever is wrong with you to the greatest extent possible and wont need to use that medication anymore as a result. is it that difficult to understand?

acgrundy

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
obviously its way too difficult for you to understand.  Just because you have family members who are doctors, doesn't mean a goddamn thing.  Do they own the hospitals?  Are they the CEO's of the pharmecuetical comapnies?  A doctor, unless he owns his own practice, is just a middleman for someone else.  Just as a cashier, bagger, shelf stocker are middle men for a grocery store.  It could be very well in many doctor's intentions to help people out, but they are not the high up people who make the business decisions...they perform the work.  there is business aspects in every single thing in life, and its obvious that you don't know the first thing when it comes to business.

Answer my questions:  Why doesn't every single AIDS patient get the same health care as Magic Johnson?  Why have no major diseases been cured in years, when we have so much more information and better technology?  Why are both the insurance and pharmaceutical industries billion dollar industries?

If the function of medicine is your given definition, then can a needle junkie whore with no insurance, who has contracted HIV, go into a hospital and get the same medicine as Magic Johnson?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
medicine doesnt magically appear in pharmacies. it takes money to research and manufacture medicine, so it naturally costs money to buy it. magic johnson has more money than your typical "needle junkie whore", so he can afford better treatment. the reason that these two examples dont recieve the same care is because health care is not free. thats being worked on.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:07:26 PM by Dubz »

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2007, 10:05:22 PM »
so...how is the medical industry not a business out for a profit?  Somehow in your posts I missed that point.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
every industry is out for some form of profit. its supply and demand. there is demand for medicine because it works and is beneficial to the wellbeing of mankind, so it is supplied by companies that look to gain from it. if it was as corrupt and inefficient as you portray it to be, it would have fazed out thousands of years ago because people would have caught onto those aspects. you arent a genius among retards picking apart a conspiracy. people see exactly whats going on.

acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2007, 10:42:08 PM »
when did I say anything about it being corrupt?  damn you people on here are dumb.  I didn't once say that it was corrupt.  Nor did I ever say anything about a conspiracy.  Stop putting words in my mouth.  People catching onto what aspects?  You mean something along the lines of someone not really having a disorder such as ADD or whatnot?  People need to blame something.  Kids not doing well in school...take him to the doctor...find out his disorder...oh kids got ADD, that is what to blame.

Just like the thread starter.  You break your leg...you go to the doctor.  You get the chicken pox...you go to the doctor.  You have a heart attack...you go to the doctor.  All great examples of why doctors are and always will be needed.  You can't make friends...you don't go to the doctor...you go to a party, join a sports team, enroll in a class...whatever, something social, but taking medication because u can't make friends is not a real solution.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2007, 10:56:43 PM »
youre so ignorant, complacent, and dense... shits crazy. you can keep thinking what you wanna think. i know what the reality is because i know psychiatrists who deal with mental issues everyday. treatments like ECT. i dont expect you to know or understand that though.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2007, 11:21:42 PM »
you can go ahead and think I am all that.  Who fucking cares that you know psychiatrists who deal with mental issues everyday?  Whats your fuckin point?  I know people have mental issues, its part of being a human being.  There is always more than one solution to a problem.  Taking medication, IMO, is a copout, its an easy way out, and a temporary solution.  Every fuckin human being on this planet has problems.  And there is enough doctors/psychiatrists in this world, that every single person on this planet could be diagnosed w/ some kind of mental disorder.  Just because one doctor says you have social anxiety, doesn't mean every doctor will say that you do.  Like I said before, I can gaurantee that I can go to a therapists, say some shit about my life, talk about my problems, and I can get prescribed some medication.  Everybody on this forum can do it.

Take depression.  someone could be very depressed, so they go to the doctor, and doctor gives them medication, which helps.  But other than the medication, the person has not changed their life at all.  How is that a solution?  The person was depressed because of some crappy thing going on in their life.  Maybe their job.  maybe their home life.  maybe they were bored with their life.  who knows it could be any number of reasons.  but rather than go out and change their life, and find out what makes them happy in life, they don't change anything in their life but taking medication.  This happens all the time, with tons of people, and tons of different "disorders".

You, my friend, are the one who is ignorant, complacent, and dense.  I'm not saying that doctors/psychiatrists/medication don't help these problems, because I'm not one to judge that, I don't consider myself to have any "disorder", I've never been to a therapist or taken medication.  If someone says the medication is helping them, then fuck it, who am I to say its not helping them?  But my example in the above paragraph shows how it is not a real permanent solution, but only an easy way out for people.  Its extremely hard for one to face his problems and overcome them, and not many people can do it.  Believe me, I don't expect you, or the thread starter, or 99% of this forum to believe what I am saying.  I've dealt with a lot of people in my life.  A vast majority of people are very dumb, have very lil or no common sense, and don't use logic.  I'm just saying it to say it.  Someday you may change, you might start thinking, and you might start changing your views.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2007, 02:15:31 AM »
+1 for kickin the internet habit

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2007, 02:27:21 AM »
Okay Grundy you win. You're smart and everyone on earth is stupid. Is this what it was? A pissing contest to you? I don't hate anyone on the internet but I want to give you a big fat fuck you.

Anyways since every time I go to check my email (which i'm never going to stop checking) and seeing that i'm getting private messages from the nice people here, i'm going to stay until my summer classes start where i'll be in class 4 days out of the week.

topic closed.