Author Topic: Method man is in jail...!  (Read 477 times)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
Method man is in jail...!
« on: May 29, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »
 ;D ;D

Rapper Method Man has been arrested in New York last week for cannabis possession.
Method Man, real name Clifford Smith, was stopped on Thursday while on his way from Brooklyn to Manhattan, in his 2005 Lincoln Navigator.

A police officer claimed to have smelled marijuana smoke from the vehicle, before discovering some drug paraphernalia.

Method Man has been charged with unlawful and criminal possession of marijuana, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and driving an uninspected motor vehicle

Chief

Re: Method man is in jail...!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 08:12:54 AM »
sucks to be him.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 08:15:32 AM »
Arrested for paraphernalia? That doesn't sound right.

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 08:18:16 AM »
man i didnt write this myself....i got it from a website  :)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »

I know you didn't write it. I'm just saying.

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 08:39:20 AM »

I know you didn't write it. I'm just saying.
ah ok....lol

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 10:03:49 AM »
you know there are different boards other than just the g-spot?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 10:13:14 AM »
Good.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 10:13:41 AM »
;D ;D

Rapper Method Man has been arrested in New York last week for cannabis possession.
Method Man, real name Clifford Smith, was stopped on Thursday while on his way from Brooklyn to Manhattan, in his 2005 Lincoln Navigator.

A police officer claimed to have smelled marijuana smoke from the vehicle, before discovering some drug paraphernalia.

Method Man has been charged with unlawful and criminal possession of marijuana, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and driving an uninspected motor vehicle

huh?

did you write this yourself? if you didnt, provide a link.

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »
;D ;D

huh?

Word. If this really is true, Mef is just fuckin' stupid. Can't he wait like half hour n' smoke his blunt at home or elsewhere instead of driving car with that shit ::). He's just getting into trouble for nothing,
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 11:13:48 AM »
;D ;D

i guezz he wuz already fucked up  ;D ;D

huh?

Word. If this really is true, Mef is just fuckin' stupid. Can't he wait like half hour n' smoke his blunt at home or elsewhere instead of driving car with that shit ::). He's just getting into trouble for nothing,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »
;D ;D

huh?

It's not like you think when you're a regular smoker...

StevenQBosell

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »
1st of all, I believe NY has medical marijuana laws... Meth should take a page from Snoop and get him a marijuana license. He can get stopped by the cops and they can't say shit.

However, if he was pulled over and he had a lit blunt in the car, then he's a freakin dumbass, nothing more, nothing less

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »

i got arrested for that once lol i had in a bag i had 2 bongs, a lung ( cut off pepsi bottle with plastic bag) , and a light bulb..wich they thouhgt was for crack hahahahaha

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »
an uninspected 2005 Lincoln Navigator is worth a charge? thats more like a ticket